The Only Way Is Essex cast #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so sad to see. They’re both so young and they looked better before the procedures.
Chloe B said on her insta this morning that she's booked in for more surgery on Monday. think she's getting a boob job (which IMO she doesnt need?!). these girls must just sit and analyse themselves to the point they notice flaws nobody else does.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time reader first time poster...I actually feel sorry for Amber, I’ve always liked her but I genuinely feel like she’s picked on purely for defending herself. Chloe.S. comes across jealous and obsessed with Dan and Amber imo not 18 months ago she was begging dan for dates and crying saying ‘I hope it was worth it breaking my heart’ now he was her back up and to make Pete jealous. Everyone chloe surrounds herself with are yes people and the minute you don’t agree with her she’s done with you, such a childish mentality.

Reactions: 16
Why cant Chloe S just leave Dan & Amber to get on in their relationship? WHY is she dragging it all up again. It's embarrassing. SHE is embarrassing!

All 3 sisters look utterly ridiculous. They look more like pantomime ugly sisters!

Bobby & his BF broke up, which is sad as I thought they were so well suited.

Reactions: 21
I don't know why, but I never got good vibes about Bobby's BF. I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 9
I did lol when Nicole sshh’ed amber and she just cracked it, Amber use to annoy me so much but I’ve changed my mind on her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually love Amber 🙈 she’s my fav out of the whole show 🙊 takes no tit from anyone and holds her own.
Amber is my fave as well 😂 I think she can do better than Dan but I hope she kicks off on Chloe and puts her in her place. I'd go mad if a girl who had shagged my fella kept bringing up past tit 🤣 Chloe needs to bore off

Reactions: 13
Just catchin up on last nights episode and oh my God but I am beyond BORED listening to chloe bloody Sims dragging out her and Dan and Pete... How does a 40 year old woman not have more to worry about in life?! Anything for airtime at all but she's a bloody melt lol

Reactions: 21
Amber did grow on me but I can't like her after the video spouting tory shite last election time with the girls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Emily Atacks stories just now, are towie celebs allowed to smoke on the celeb juice set

New thread started here...

If chloe and dan were together and amber was doing what chloe is doing now chloe would be going mental.

Reactions: 9
If chloe and dan were together and amber was doing what chloe is doing now chloe would be going mental.

@Pinkblush there’s a new thread here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.