The Only Way Is Essex cast #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continued from the Main thread of waffle.

Reactions: 4
Watched the episode:

-maybe this is just me, but why do Yaz and Amber need their bfs to ring them when they’re on nights out? Fair enough, text me when you get in so I know you’re safe but ringing and texting every few hours is ridiculous.

- I feel quite sorry for Chloe B. I know she has made her own bed but there’s so many people ganging up on her now and it comes across quite bullying-like to me. I do think they’re all as childish as each other.

- why is Harry on a date night with Frankie in a matching tracksuit set?

- I hate that I’m so attracted to Peter Wicks. I hate myself cause I know he’s a dirty womaniser dog but I’d still let him do things to me 😳😳

- the irony of Saffron and Bobby advising Chloe to be a grown up and reach out to Ella and in the next scene Chloe Sims refusing to reach out to Pete.

- Yaz in her Anne summers thing making Lockie paint her made me cringe. the whole scene was so unromantic for a start but who sets up a romantic scene and then makes digs about him not texting her.

- fair play to Pete for not reaching out to Chloe. She told him to duck off. Why does he have to buy her flowers?! It’s not about pride. Why does Chloe think she’s so high and mighty that everyone needs to run around after her and her every command?

- premier inn in Dagenham had me crying of laughter. Was hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Watched the episode:

-maybe this is just me, but why do Yaz and Amber need their bfs to ring them when they’re on nights out? Fair enough, text me when you get in so I know you’re safe but ringing and texting every few hours is ridiculous.

- I feel quite sorry for Chloe B. I know she has made her own bed but there’s so many people ganging up on her now and it comes across quite bullying-like to me. I do think they’re all as childish as each other.

- why is Harry on a date night with Frankie in a matching tracksuit set?

- I hate that I’m so attracted to Peter Wicks. I hate myself cause I know he’s a dirty womaniser dog but I’d still let him do things to me 😳😳

- the irony of Saffron and Bobby advising Chloe to be a grown up and reach out to Ella and in the next scene Chloe Sims refusing to reach out to Pete.

- Yaz in her Anne summers thing making Lockie paint her made me cringe. the whole scene was so unromantic for a start but who sets up a romantic scene and then makes digs about him not texting her.

- fair play to Pete for not reaching out to Chloe. She told him to duck off. Why does he have to buy her flowers?! It’s not about pride. Why does Chloe think she’s so high and mighty that everyone needs to run around after her and her every command?

- premier inn in Dagenham had me crying of laughter. Was hilarious!
There is nothing wrong with an attraction to Pete wicks 😍 he is a beautiful man.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Of all the places, why premier inn in dagenham 😫 did they go to dinner in chequers first?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know what you mean and it’s not coming across well. But it does annoy me as Chloe herself is a bully and I think now people are standing up to her she is struggling to deal with it. What Ella said to Chloe Meadows and Courtney was spot on. And they are a pair of boring busybodies.

Of all the places, why premier inn in dagenham 😫 did they go to dinner in chequers first?!
I can’t decide what I believe 😂 surely if youve booked a premier inn then you’ve thought about it, which means it probably wasn’t just a shag
But then they could have booked it specifically to shag
or they were both on nights out and they were staying overnight in Dagenham which makes little to no sense as they’re all from Essex so the could just go home.
So I think they probably were seeing each other

Reactions: 3
Honey chloe Bs attitude last night was shocking. Find it very hard to feel sorry for something who acts like that. Refusing to say hi in a msg coz she wouldn’t say hi to her in real life. It was quite obvious that saffron and Bobbie both thought she was acting like a complete idiot.

actually annoyed at myself how invested I become in this tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honey chloe Bs attitude last night was shocking. Find it very hard to feel sorry for something who acts like that. Refusing to say hi in a msg coz she wouldn’t say hi to her in real life. It was quite obvious that saffron and Bobbie both thought she was acting like a complete idiot.

actually annoyed at myself how invested I become in this tit 🤣
I agree that she is behaving like a 14 year old school girl. However some of these women are in their mid twenties. Every other scene was someone calling her a creature or a troll. I don't condone her behaviour or attitude but watching 26 year old women call a 20 year old vile creature and everyone joining in is uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 11
I agree that she is behaving like a 14 year old school girl. However some of these women are in their mid twenties. Every other scene was someone calling her a creature or a troll. I don't condone her behaviour or attitude but watching 26 year old women call a 20 year old vile creature and everyone joining in is uncomfortable to watch.
I'm going to come across as a heartless cow right now but the situation is a reap what you sow. I believe Chloe knew exactly what she was doing and knew full well that it would get back to Ella. Last nights episode showed a lot of pot calling the kettle black. You can't sit there and say people won't say something to you then a second later slate them behind their back.
Chloe called olivia vile, disgusting and an old lanky troll. She also referenced Ella and Kelsey as dumb and dumber. Like most on that show she can give it out but clearly can't take it

Reactions: 17
Tbh I had to laugh a bit when she dished out the lanky old troll and dumb and dumber comments, she knows exactly what to say to kick em where it hurts. I don’t feel sorry for them as they prod and prod (Ella and Kelsey to a point of obsession and Liv is always dishing it out) and expect her not to retaliate so good on her for giving it. But I do find it hard to like Chloe B, she doesn’t make it easy to love her does she 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I had to laugh a bit when she dished out the lanky old troll and dumb and dumber comments, she knows exactly what to say to kick em where it hurts. I don’t feel sorry for them as they prod and prod (Ella and Kelsey to a point of obsession and Liv is always dishing it out) and expect her not to retaliate so good on her for giving it. But I do find it hard to like Chloe B, she doesn’t make it easy to love her does she 🙈😂
I know all of them are witches but Liv being a grown ass woman talking about a teenager like that deserved it the next ep 😂😂 At least Chloe can hold her own I guess 😅🤣

Reactions: 13
I know all of them are witches but Liv being a grown ass woman talking about a teenager like that deserved it the next ep 😂😂 At least Chloe can hold her own I guess 😅🤣
Lanky old troll though 😂😂😂 that is a funny insult. Liv deserves that for being old enough to know better than witch about 19 year olds

OMG just googled her age and she’s only 26!!!!

• Haha
That's what I mean, the bitching back and fourth between the young girls is fair enough but Liv wading in as a 26 year old, and that nicole from ex on the beach is 28! They're grown women!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what I mean, the bitching back and fourth between the young girls is fair enough but Liv wading in as a 26 year old, and that nicole from ex on the beach is 28! They're grown women!
Omg is she! Imagine being 28 and trying to throw your weight around like that, what a freak 😂 These type of girls will only do it to a certain kind of girl aswell, they’ll never go up against someone older and with more friends etc. Bully mentality

I can’t decide what I believe 😂 surely if youve booked a premier inn then you’ve thought about it, which means it probably wasn’t just a shag
But then they could have booked it specifically to shag
or they were both on nights out and they were staying overnight in Dagenham which makes little to no sense as they’re all from Essex so the could just go home.
So I think they probably were seeing each other
I get what you’re saying but I have to say. I live in Essex and my friends and I would always book a hotel for a night out, even when we went out in Southend which was 20 minutes from my house. Obviously if we went out within our town we didn’t but still. It’s pretty common for people to do that You can also book premier inns for the same night so they could have booked it an hour before checking in.

I get what you’re saying but I have to say. I live in Essex and my friends and I would always book a hotel for a night out, even when we went out in Southend which was 20 minutes from my house. Obviously if we went out within our town we didn’t but still. It’s pretty common for people to do that You can also book premier inns for the same night so they could have booked it an hour before checking in.
That is fair enough. I'm a small town girl so even the town that's 40 minutes away we would just go out earlier and get a train home. It's not a common thing to go out and stay overnight here. IDK why. I will say, we still go out in heels here. It wasn't until I went to uni that i realised people now go on nights out in flat shoes!!

I love these secret crushes coming out 😎 first the lockies, now the pirates!

I stopped watching somewhere around season 19/20. I don't know if he's changed since then but I've always thought he came across well. He seems nice, but I always hear people saying he's not... I don't know what I'm missing.

I can't fault him for texting other women while with Megan. I hated Megan, she's so unlikable I can't root for her. I have no idea why he attracts people like her and Chloe into his life. I see it as a form of subconscious self-punishment.

I wouldn't let him touch me though, no thanks! His little pirate can remain firmly tucked away in the friend-zone. He's as sexually appealing, to me, as my undrinkable kale-avo smoothie.

• Haha
I 100% think something happened between Pete and Chloe.. It’s odd things they have said that have made me think it 🤔 Not like she hasn’t pretended to be just friends with other men before and it’s turned out she’s been shagging them 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I love these secret crushes coming out 😎 first the lockies, now the pirates!

I stopped watching somewhere around season 19/20. I don't know if he's changed since then but I've always thought he came across well. He seems nice, but I always hear people saying he's not... I don't know what I'm missing.

I can't fault him for texting other women while with Megan. I hated Megan, she's so unlikable I can't root for her. I have no idea why he attracts people like her and Chloe into his life. I see it as a form of subconscious self-punishment.

I wouldn't let him touch me though, no thanks! His little pirate can remain firmly tucked away in the friend-zone. He's as sexually appealing, to me, as my undrinkable kale-avo smoothie.
lockie is the last sentence for me. I just don’t see. My ultimate crush on the show was Chris Clarke. I was madly in love with him. I’ve watched the season he was so many times😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Haha not heard someone crushing on him before! I’m in the Lockie gang to my shame. I’m sure he’d go wild for me, the wrong side of 40, no surgery or desire to be a 50s housewife 🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.