Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobmarley

They look like they are going to explode.
Olivia attwood is the vilest person i have ever seen. Her behaviour in LI was psychotic, her behaviour to her ex Chris was abusive. If a man had been shown doing the things she did to him there would have been an uproar. Now she’s weaselled her way into Towie and she’s showing she’s a downright bully to a girl 10 years younger (such class). Her fiance must be out of his mind. Who looks at a clearly very anorexic woman with huge wonky comedy breasts and lips, anger management issues and foul aggressive temper and thinks.... wife material there, she’ll make a lovely partner and future mum to our kids! He’s signing himself up to a lifetime of drama and misery marrying that toxic spider!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Watched the episode:

-maybe this is just me, but why do Yaz and Amber need their bfs to ring them when they’re on nights out? Fair enough, text me when you get in so I know you’re safe but ringing and texting every few hours is ridiculous.

- I feel quite sorry for Chloe B. I know she has made her own bed but there’s so many people ganging up on her now and it comes across quite bullying-like to me. I do think they’re all as childish as each other.

- why is Harry on a date night with Frankie in a matching tracksuit set?

- I hate that I’m so attracted to Peter Wicks. I hate myself cause I know he’s a dirty womaniser dog but I’d still let him do things to me 😳😳

- the irony of Saffron and Bobby advising Chloe to be a grown up and reach out to Ella and in the next scene Chloe Sims refusing to reach out to Pete.

- Yaz in her Anne summers thing making Lockie paint her made me cringe. the whole scene was so unromantic for a start but who sets up a romantic scene and then makes digs about him not texting her.

- fair play to Pete for not reaching out to Chloe. She told him to fuck off. Why does he have to buy her flowers?! It’s not about pride. Why does Chloe think she’s so high and mighty that everyone needs to run around after her and her every command?

- premier inn in Dagenham had me crying of laughter. Was hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
“You’ll never guess what girls - I shagged someone famous” - Girl
“Really, who ?”- Friend
“Well he’s a celebrity and stars oh the only way is Essex” - Girl
“Oh really - Mark ? Arg ? Mario ... Joey Essex” - Friend

“I don’t want to say” - Girl

2 days later article appears in pape of Diags shagging girl outside against a wall ....

“Did you get shagged off Diags behind the kebab shopin Friday” - Friend
“NO” - Girl
“Yes, it was there’s a picture of you in the Sun, pulling your knickers on” Friend

That moment when you realise you fucked Diags and also realise the country knows too ... they just don’t know how Diags is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Emmadale

VIP Member
Why do they always meet outside at Amy’s? I thought originally it was due to Social Distancing but they meet inside at other places.

Why is Chloe Brockett always walking the streets alone at night?

Why doesn’t Kelsey’s mouth open?

Why does Frankie wear what looks like safety goggles?

Why has Diags turned into such a bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

dg123

Vas digging out the whole cast whilst having his head so far up Chloe Sims ass you can’t tell where he ends and she begins🤣

Plus he knows fuck all because I for one skip her scenes because I honestly can’t stomach her
But please spread love whilst I put down everyone else on the show 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Disneylover

VIP Member
Watching the old ones on Britbox last night, I’m on season 14 and Danielle wants Lockie to have elocution lessons, he said “I don’t know why she wants me to have them when she sounds like Pat Butcher” howling 🤣🤣. He had good banter with Danielle, better than with Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 35

kingdomhearts

Can’t believe Chloe is like 60 and saying she’s going to “hunt” Dan down for “lying” about her. Didn’t realise she was a mafia don. She’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
On a positive note .. I think Chloe Meadows, when she smiles particularly, is beautiful. She’s the only one that doesn’t look like a spitting image puppet!!

Chipstiz

I actually think Amy provides some light hearted relief on it! She's funny and doesn't stand there just slagging off everyone else

Reactions: 34

Lillyloo

VIP Member
When someone told Chloe Brockett to be the bigger person and she said “it’s hard to be the bigger person when she’s 6”5 😂😂😂 I’m actually dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

birdiefly246

VIP Member
What is his job he’s always name dropping people and he thinks he’s so gorgeous and fashionable he pisses me off posts pictures with celebs friends with Rita o. I don’t follow him because he infuriates me. I feel better for saying that 🥰
He does make me laugh when he's like "oh i was in LA with Kendall, Kim and Kanye" and I'm like yeah and now you're gossiping about people in brentwood on a reality tv show. Take a seat mate.

It's been too much now. How many people has Chloe argued with since 2015 in the show? Sometimes you've got to look at yourself especially when you're that age.
Very true. When the whole world smells like dog shit, it's time to check your own shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Totally agree. Chloe Meadows is beautiful and looks like a girl her age should look!!
Although I find clelia (not sure how to spell her name) really boring and a bit irrelevant I also think she's naturally beautiful.
I see Clelia and I think of Neil from the Young Ones.

I can't put my finger on it but there's something about her, I just can't like her. She doesn't seem to have anything about her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Watching The Towie Years and genuinely don't get why girls keep fighting over Dan Edgar. He's a serial cheat, bad liar, commitmentphobe and has about as much charisma and sense of humour as a potato. He also seems like he struggles to even string a sentence together half the time. I'd get it if her was amazingly good looking but I don't even think he is, his face permanently looks like he's screwing up his eyes against the sun. Gimme Lockie any day!

Also cannot stand Amber!

• Haha
  • Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
I was a Tom fan! He was so fit. He had a good job in the City which he’s now gone back too. I like that about him, he had his fun and now gone back to his job. Not dragging it out and influencer peddling any old shite for cash like some/most of the others

Reactions: 32
Lockie has quite a severe Cocaine problem. Friends of mine saw him out a year or so ago and he was chewing his face off eyes wired. The reason Danni couldn’t and Yas can’t trust him is probably because he shovels so much shit up his nose and disappears for days on end! 👃🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Am I on my own when I say I like Amber? I just love the way she doesn’t take no bull shit from people. Nicole is such a cow and totally pulled all the drama with her from absolutely nowhere also Clelia please STFU no one even listens to what you say hun 😀

Reactions: 31