The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had Dan and Amber already split up when it came out about the messages between Amber and the bloke from SAS?
I think he had shown Amber some attention whilst she was in a crappy patch with Dan and she's ran with it. (Let's face it Dan has never given her the treatment she's craved)
So Dan would be feeling pretty emasculated and bitter. Not only was Amber and not him asked to do a TV show, but she got flirty with the burly bloke off it too. Bruised ego 🤣
yeah Dan and Amber broke up last April May the text messages were only September October .. so they were broke up but the sun said he suspected she was texting someone before she went on Sas which was the September before they broke up..

Reactions: 2
Whilst I agree with what you say here, I think a previous poster said something similar - Amber stayed with Dan after numerous indiscretions, and whether or not she cheated, she clearly did something to lose his trust or whatever happened. Just because she stayed with Dan after he cheated, doesn't mean he has to forgive her for doing the same thing. Relationships shouldn't be tit-for-tat. It was a very toxic relationship in my opinion and I don't think they would have stayed together as long as they did if it wasn't for towie. I think she felt like she had to try and make it work and prove it was a successful relationship because of how they got together and all the tit she got for cheating on Jamie with Dan. I don't particularly like either of them and I'm not trying to defend either one. I just think it was better for both of them that they split because neither of them appeared happy together.
What you say is true but regardless he has a damn cheek. I agree they’re better off apart.

Reactions: 4
All dans cheating stuff was absolute years ago before they were together properly, ambers cheating was whist they had a house and a dog together and were five years deep into a relationship…. Don’t really think it’s the same thing and a reason to think she should do it in return. Just leave him if he isn’t showing you the love you want…. It’s simple

Also as a side note I think I’m looking at a diff guy to you lot cos I think dans gorgeous to look at 😂

All dans cheating stuff was absolute years ago before they were together properly, ambers cheating was whist they had a house and a dog together and were five years deep into a relationship…. Don’t really think it’s the same thing and a reason to think she should do it in return. Just leave him if he isn’t showing you the love you want…. It’s simple

Also as a side note I think I’m looking at a diff guy to you lot cos I think dans gorgeous to look at 😂
Welcome diags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

House or not they were together. No excuse.
---
House or not they were together. No excuse.
And they had the house when Ella accused him of being inappropriate 🙄
---
Welcome diags 🤣
Diags the real love of dans life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So do you also think it’s perfectly okay that he dumped Amber, tried to beg for her back and then started seeing Chloe literally the same time?

Reactions: 7

Are you his mother? Or just a really big fan of his? Or both?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not a crime to not hate Dan Edgar jeez guys calm down 😂😂😂
Amber chose to stay with him and continued to beg for marriage, houses, dogs etc etc, no one forced her there, so that’s her issue, if you think he mugged her off then she chose to be that mug so more fool her 😂😂😂
She’s a mean girl anyways
---
Also all the dan being boring comments, yeah fair enough maybe he is, (who knows what he or anyone of them are like in real) but it’s hardly like amber comes across as riveting 😂 her whole personality is about how she looks! The same recycled crap day in day out! She’s tedious 😂 anyways just an opinion like you lot have yours 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not a crime to not hate Dan Edgar jeez guys calm down 😂😂😂
Amber chose to stay with him and continued to beg for marriage, houses, dogs etc etc, no one forced her there, so that’s her issue, if you think he mugged her off then she chose to be that mug so more fool her 😂😂😂
She’s a mean girl anyways
---
Also all the dan being boring comments, yeah fair enough maybe he is, (who knows what he or anyone of them are like in real) but it’s hardly like amber comes across as riveting 😂 her whole personality is about how she looks! The same recycled crap day in day out! She’s tedious 😂 anyways just an opinion like you lot have yours 😊
This is not Diags….. it’s Chloe meadows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’s do realise you’s sound like ambers minions 😂😂
I don’t love Dan I just don’t hate him…and don’t see how you can excuse what one done and not the other, that’s all 🤷
If anything as bad as each other

You’s do realise you’s sound like ambers minions 😂😂
I don’t love Dan I just don’t hate him…and don’t see how you can excuse what one done and not the other, that’s all 🤷
If anything as bad as each other
And you sound like Dans minion. I think many have said that Amber is a cheat and it's disgusting, I sure have. The fact that she cheated on het longterm boyfriend with Dan says it all. Dan has cheated on his past girlfriends aswell. He was so fame hungry to get on Towie that he dumped Kate and try to get with Jess Wright to get on the show. He slept with Clelia while already being with amber and he slept with Chloe Sims while being with amber..And of course he has cheated much more than just this, Amber however will never really know the real amount of girls he cheated on her with because "It's deny till you die". Now that it's out that his mother is also a cheat his behavior doesn't suprise me at all. Lying, cheating, jobless conning loose beg.

Reactions: 8