Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just saw. Harsh but it does seem like IVF now is more of a trend rather than an actual need. Just constantly screams privileged to me every time I see these ‘celebs’ share their journeys. I expect it’s a big kick in the teeth for people on lists for years with the NHS who deal with infertility. Also made me laugh how they knew it would get loads of shares and views so they tagged his new trainer brand at the bottom in the caption. wtf!?😂
This is nothing against people who have IVF but some people aren’t even fortunate enough to have 1 child and then definitely can’t afford to go through the IVF process. It’s great that these celebs/influencers share the process but those that can never afford it AND also can’t have kids, it must be so heartbreaking for them.
I also personally can’t stand seeing videos of them injecting the needles, it should come with a huge trigger warning. Why do we need to see all of that? And then the shot of her with her legs wide open in the scan and the awkward shot of her and the drs. Why don’t you just live in the moment instead of trying to record every little thing for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bananabutter

VIP Member
I wonder the same! Kelsey moved there… she left towie ages ago doesn’t seem to work she’s at the pool everyday etc. she never really made it big from towie so how the hell does she afford it all?
💩👳‍♂️ that’s how Kelsey affords it

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
Jesus CHRIST Yazs face on Celeb Ex on the Beach. I nearly fell off the couch when she said she was ONLY nearly 30. Jeeeeeeesus

• Heart

Me123x

Chatty Member
She’s her mums double which is terrifying
---
Honestly I’m so confused by Jordan being so Into her that it’s all moved so fast etc! Surely he isn’t that desperate! I know she is desperate but she’s older and rougher and gagging for what her pals like Charlotte and Holly have…. So from her perspective she must be buzzing she’s found someone who is willing to rush it all with her and he’s defo more pleasant to the eye than her…. But what’s he really gaining from this, he could defo do better than an old desperado with botched surgery surely

Sez99

VIP Member
Dan loves the ‘chemistry’ with Ella because she takes him back about 12 years to his youth. Theres chemistry there with Ella no doubt, all he wants is the shag. I doubt there’s any longevity, he’s such a loser.

old TOWIE is on, I am so confused was Fern chasing Elliot Wright and sending him videos???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How do you know?
They both posted the same stories on the same night and someone here has said they’ve seen them. They’ve been linked together for a while. I’m bored of Ambers towie story. She doesn’t live in Essex, runs to Dubai at every opportunity. Probably held onto the Dan story line just to have something to talk about. She clearly has a new life so she shouldn’t be on the show. And the scene from next week with her getting in a black cab is staged because she’s always posting private drivers picking her up 🙄

Killerheels

From Insta......

"Bemeè's aesthetic combines trends with timeless styles making it versatile for different occasions, personal tastes and outfits to take you throughout the day and into the night.

Words from Ella Rae Wise the CEO.. 'Creating my own fashion brand has always been a dream of mine and Bemeè is something that sits very very close to my heart. After years of sketching, tears, hesitation, planning and designing it's surreal that Bemeè is finally here. My goal was to be able to make you girls feel confident, inspired and as sassy as you can throughout your clothes. I realised that there was a need for me to bring my fashion to the table so bring it on Bemeè YOUVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT! Love Ella Rae Wise x"

Oh my days. What a load of bollocks....... CEO?? Years of sketching?? 😂 😂

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Amy Childs new house? It’s on her stories and Instagram page.
---
Genuine question how the fuck has she afforded that!? What has she done in life? Genuine question because I’ve no idea lol

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I am not keen on Freddie. But Harry doesn’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Harry defo lied about Bobby. And didn’t it come out that he lied about his ex abusing him?

Herefort

I dont know if Dan would see Ella as wife material but I think he has a strong attraction to her. It must be a painful one for Amber after she had his back and prob confirms what she didnt want to believe at the time. These boys and this ‘deny til you die’ shite really are dangerous

Hazey3

Ella pictured today flying out to film towie. Crikey I didn’t think it was possible for her to look any more of chav than she already does😭😭😭
They seem to start every series with a holiday now it's getting very predictable. They'll then drag the holiday out for about 4 episodes. It was way better when filmed in real time

wellingtonboots

Chloe M has been saying to Amber every five minutes ‘that would upset me’ but now on the latest episode when it’s just her and Courtney she says Amber ended the relationship so she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on by getting upset if Ella/dan get more serious!

I can’t stand either of them but I do think Dan and Ella seem to have a lot of chemistry. That being said, he likes her now as he thinks she is ‘so chilled’. I think if she starts dropping hints about being more serious he’d be off like a shot.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Ella bringing out a clothing range is hilarious 😂 she dresses horrendously, her style literally has no name, no words can describe how bad it is.

Bec_123

Jodie is so 2 faced. Said one thing to Elma in the toilets and soon changed her tune when talking to Diags over breakfast. Schoolgirl behaviour!!