The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the only reality show I haven’t yet given up on. Stopped watching geordie shore, made in Chelsea, ex on the beach.
I don’t know why towie has lasted for me, it’s certainly not cos it’s still great viewing :ROFLMAO:
Made in Chelsea is milesssss better, I’m still going with that lol

Reactions: 8
Ella pictured today flying out to film towie. Crikey I didn’t think it was possible for her to look any more of chav than she already does😭😭😭
They seem to start every series with a holiday now it's getting very predictable. They'll then drag the holiday out for about 4 episodes. It was way better when filmed in real time

Reactions: 14
Ella pictured today flying out to film towie. Crikey I didn’t think it was possible for her to look any more of chav than she already does😭😭😭
Goodness, gracious. Talk about the real Housewives of Essex. She was stunning, despite her awful personality. She looks like a 45 year old divorcee.

Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s won a prize here… she binned her ex for cheating and stays with Dan Edgar for doing the same… the fact that when they went to Bali and he kept saying I’m single I can do what I like after he probably shagged your woman Hannah the night before should be a red flag

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8