The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article about Tommy Mallet saying he has no money left on Dailymail...Absolutely BS of course. And his new shoe brand is hideous.

Reactions: 5
Jesus CHRIST Yazs face on Celeb Ex on the Beach. I nearly fell off the couch when she said she was ONLY nearly 30. Jeeeeeeesus
Her eyes have practically disappeared. She looked lovely before all the filler. She's gone too far.

Reactions: 7
Her eyes have practically disappeared. She looked lovely before all the filler. She's gone too far.
Same story with most of them. They just think getting filler will make them look better but it’s the right amount, technique and whether they even need it in the first place

Reactions: 3
He just keeps contradicting himself
---
And now Chloe Brockett is moving in with Jack Charles .. well this is a record about 3 weeks now ..
Goodness, how desperate is Chloe B? She must think this will make her relevant and lead to OK mag shoots. Is she on the coke as well?

Goodness, how desperate is Chloe B? She must think this will make her relevant and lead to OK mag shoots. Is she on the coke as well?
I did laugh yesterday or the day before she shared a Snapchat memory on her insta stories of her and Jack loved up from 3 years prior. It was (at that time) about 1 or 2 months before Frankie and him went ‘official’ and she tried to make out Chloe B went for her cast offs. Even though it was Frankie both times went for Chloe Bs.

OMG she’s got to be joking about moving in with Jack hahaha a few weeks ago she posting about being single and how getting back with an ex never works 😂 she’s so embarrassing 😳 I mean how long have they ever even managed to stay together, I’d say maybe a month being generous 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I just watched the latest episode (getting very little work done this morning lol) and I think there is chemistry between Dan and Ella. More than I've ever seen between him and Amber. Not that I'm saying he's going to be serious and want a relationship with her. But I definitely see a strong vibe between them.

Chloe Meadows needs to get a life and let it go. Diags doesn't deserve or warrant two women "fighting" over him. Not that Elma wants him, but she needs the storyline.

Reactions: 14
Jack Fincham is a washed up reality star dead-beat coke head who does competitive boxing, that tells me all I need to know about him. What a steal! 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know if Dan would see Ella as wife material but I think he has a strong attraction to her. It must be a painful one for Amber after she had his back and prob confirms what she didnt want to believe at the time. These boys and this ‘deny til you die’ shite really are dangerous

Reactions: 15
Finally caught up today, I really want to know what actually happened with Amber and Dan. Why did he keep saying about the Chloe situation about ‘what their friend had been up to’ and about being happy with it 🤔🤔 got that vibe from the last season too

Reactions: 4
Cos Amber cheated yet makes out he’s the bad guy for the end of the relationship

Reactions: 5
Wasn't there rumours of hanging about dubai with older men for money or whatever it is they do out there , seemed like he could have been alluding to more than just cheating

Just catching up on this series - really struggling to understand what Chloe Meadows gains from being so nasty / bitchy / judgemental. She comes across terribly - no storyline apart from getting involved in others business! Had a snoop insta just to see what she actually does and I had to LOL 😂 as I saw she was trying to flog some heart necklaces. As I looked the most recent ep came on, and she was wearing a red one with her “Harvard” top - it only had diamantés MISSING???!!!! Like come on, talk about horrendous advertising- highlighting the fact that you are flogging junk - couldn’t make it up!! 😂

Reactions: 9