The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on the “inappropriate touching” thing. I’m pretty sure it was inappropriate for having a girlfriend, not actual sexual misconduct or anything like that. People just saw the word inappropriate and ran with it. That’s my take on it anyway.

Reactions: 10
This is true. I actually don’t like her 🤣 find her rude and stuck up but I’m on her side in this situation.
---

Joey’s one of the best looking imo. Dani is really pretty and so is Ella even though she’s a mug
Joey Essex has turned into his dad.

Tom P was beautiful.

Reactions: 4
I remember watching a spin off thing on itv2 after towie once (yearssss ago). Chloe Lewis was voted best looking girl & Pete wicks was voted best looking lad

Reactions: 2
Just on the “inappropriate touching” thing. I’m pretty sure it was inappropriate for having a girlfriend, not actual sexual misconduct or anything like that. People just saw the word inappropriate and ran with it. That’s my take on it anyway.
Then why did Dan say he got lawyers involved and Ella removed from filming?
---
Why? What laws would they be breaking?
I don’t think they mean they’d be breaking any laws but you can’t think it’s the norm for people to accept your ex having sex with your friend. It’s not normal

Reactions: 9
Ashamed to admit I used to find Ricky attractive back in the day.
Lucy I think was the prettiest also. Loved the previously mentioned scene where she strutted in past Mario in her swimsuit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see what you mean but he wouldn't get lawyers involved if that was the case

Reactions: 3
I think people are shocked you said friends going with ex’s isn’t wrong 😂 🚩
Yeah there’s some things that, although within the law, are obviously considered morally wrong 👀 I mean I don’t expect to be arrested if I sleep with my fiancés dad, but I’d probably expect some backlash from his family and for him to never speak to me again? 😂 wouldn’t be texting saying where’s my invite to Sunday lunch, why have yous disowned me, it wasn’t illegal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah there’s some things that, although within the law, are obviously considered morally wrong 👀 I mean I don’t expect to be arrested if I sleep with my fiancés dad, but I’d probably expect some backlash from his family and for him to never speak to me again? 😂 wouldn’t be texting saying where’s my invite to Sunday lunch, why have yous disowned me, it wasn’t illegal 😂
Is that you secretly admitting you want your fiancés dad? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to laugh when Courtney said she needs to "put her arse cheeks together" 🤣 I know some girls act thick for attention but I think that was a genuine comment from her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe L was beautiful but as dull as dishwater! Tom P fittest boy by a country mile!

I think Amber comes across as cold which is why she’s not very popular and often called stuck up but I think a lot of it is self preservation by keeping her walls up.

Reactions: 18
"You know what I have discovered after wasting 2 years of my life? I'm not the mug, you are "🍷 #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had to laugh when Courtney said she needs to "put her arse cheeks together" 🤣 I know some girls act thick for attention but I think that was a genuine comment from her
I was crying laughing at that an the all were too.

Reactions: 1
I think people are shocked you said friends going with ex’s isn’t wrong 😂 🚩
I’m not saying it’s not wrong, I’m saying what could you do about it. They’re both single, you can’t tell anyone who isn’t your partner, who they can and can’t date.

Reactions: 3
This is wrong on so many levels. She’s going to put it on the wall in the new house. WHERES YOUR FIRST SON AMY??? That kids going to grow up thinking he was never wanted. Why couldn’t she have had a pic with him in it snd just blanked him out?? Or better still never posted it in the first place?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Charlie indeed thinks he is Kris Jenner. It's a bit embarrassing how he tries to act like he is busy setting up meetings with agents and stuff. At least Frankie isn't completely delusional at just tried to look for a proper job instead of thinking she would be a huge reality star or be a successful clothing designer. Nowadays every clothing brand looks like the rest. It's also so easy to start one. Find a manufacturer on alibaba, open a shopify store and you're up and running with maybe $100-$500 spend. I hope it works out for her but I think it'll die a slow death just like 97% of all the other "businesses" these towie lot have started. Bless them.
Did they ever get signed with UTA or whatever that agent is??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.