The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Season 1 of House of Sims and it’s baffling. What are they actually out there to do? Doesn’t LA already have plenty of talentless wannabes. Chloe is what…42/43? Maybe she could get some work as a make up artist. But I’m not sure what else she offers.

Demi and Frankie don’t have a brain cell between them. Demi and her ‘Raah’ clothes collection look like rip offs of other tat. Their faces are scary…sometimes a person needs to know when to stop the face procedures. Charlie acting like Don Corleone…what the duck is he for? And Chloe repeating “The UK knows us and what we do…we want to get established over here…” What do you people do?

I do want to watch S2 to see this fallout.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where does Chloe come into it and how did it escalate to the point they fell out? Cba to watch that tit and I love trash tv
Frankie tried to address Charlie and Chloe got involved and Frankie called her a compulsive liar and Chloe just slapped a load of drinks across the table and a glass caught Demi. Demi tried to go for Chloe and Frankie was in the background “you better watch yourself” Chloe told them to duck off and Charlie followed her

Reactions: 3
I watched Season 1 of House of Sims and it’s baffling. What are they actually out there to do? Doesn’t LA already have plenty of talentless wannabes. Chloe is what…42/43? Maybe she could get some work as a make up artist. But I’m not sure what else she offers.

Demi and Frankie don’t have a brain cell between them. Demi and her ‘Raah’ clothes collection look like rip offs of other tat. Their faces are scary…sometimes a person needs to know when to stop the face procedures. Charlie acting like Don Corleone…what the duck is he for? And Chloe repeating “The UK knows us and what we do…we want to get established over here…” What do you people do?

Charlie indeed thinks he is Kris Jenner. It's a bit embarrassing how he tries to act like he is busy setting up meetings with agents and stuff. At least Frankie isn't completely delusional at just tried to look for a proper job instead of thinking she would be a huge reality star or be a successful clothing designer. Nowadays every clothing brand looks like the rest. It's also so easy to start one. Find a manufacturer on alibaba, open a shopify store and you're up and running with maybe $100-$500 spend. I hope it works out for her but I think it'll die a slow death just like 97% of all the other "businesses" these towie lot have started. Bless them.

Reactions: 12
If Georgia has to put a gun to Charlie’s head to set a wedding date, and his sisters are on at him to marry her, is she not seeing red flags?

Reactions: 10
If Georgia has to put a gun to Charlie’s head to set a wedding date, and his sisters are on at him to marry her, is she not seeing red flags?
Georgia seems too nice to join that family. He definitely has a prototype.....proper Ferne lookalike. I hope Georgia doesn't get loads of unnecessary work done and botch her face.

Reactions: 8
1. I'm assuming Charlie and her are okay for money because if not why still keep going on about getting married if financially it can't happen yet.

2. Why propose so quick after getting together if you are not going to act on it. I personally don't think there's a rush but you'd expect to be planning something after you've been engaged for how long at some point.

3. Why was this a storyline? Again surely they've spoke about the whys and how's off camera

That's a lot though for them with the fact that Georgia works for them, so she sleeps, eats breaths being around them, but if it works for them, great. I think their netflix show should have gone into detail about what they did more. I just found Frankie pointless to trying to be a dog walker and work in a coffee shop, she was never going to do that and crying about picking up poo, what did you think you'd be doing with a job like that. Demi's line, great she's doing something but I don't see what is different to every other tracksuit or fast fashion brand? The way she dresses has more personality than what was shown on the show and I know it's not for everyone but its different. Chloe keeps saying they've peaked in the UK but what was their plan in America? To just host parties.

I did enjoy watching maybe because I was doing nothing that day and wanted something light hearted to then chat crap about 😂 but I just think with the opportunities they have they should be utilising more.

Reactions: 6
Georgia seems too nice to join that family. He definitely has a prototype.....proper Ferne lookalike. I hope Georgia doesn't get loads of unnecessary work done and botch her face.
She has that typical nose job face. I can’t explain it but u can tell she’s already had a nose job.

Reactions: 2
I've just seen a clip of him saying he needs to see more joy from her about the wedding...joy???? That's an emotion none of these people are able to express fgs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those were some of the best times on Towie - Gemma, Bobby - so funny. Thank you for the reminders. 💖😁
I totally agree, TOWIE was bloody brilliant back then.
---
What about all the "businesses" they start and flop/go into liquidation. Can we name them all? Charlies Deli, Lockies Kitchen, Joey Essex's Fusey, Jess Wrights boutique, Lucy's Boutique, Danni's boutique, Gemma's boutique, lydia's bella sorella boutique, Mark wrights club?, Lauren Goodgers thing?, Chloe sims's beauty bar, all of amy childs businesses, Pete wick's clothing line "Hermanos", Harry Derbridges thing? Which one did I forget?
Oh yes! They all completely belly flop don't they? If I was forced to choose a favourite it would probably be Jess's bra boutique, mainly because of Nanny Pat's reaction to the vibrators and her slam of grandson Mark "you don't mind [taking girls' bras off] though, don't ya?" I completely agree that Nanny Pat wasn't the sainted being she was made out to be, especially following her death, but she had that London wit and the ability to deliver a quick put down. My late MiL was a PITA but she was bloody hilarious.
---

I watched S1 Eps 1-4 on OFTV a year or so ago and yes, it was as awful as I'd expected. Bizarrely Ep5 wouldn't load. I am slightly surprised that Netflix has picked the show up as it is extremely tedious compared to the parent show.

Last edited:
I totally agree, TOWIE was bloody brilliant back then.
---

Oh yes! They all completely belly flop don't they? If I was forced to choose a favourite it would probably be Jess's bra boutique, mainly because of Nanny Pat's reaction to the vibrators and her slam of grandson Mark "you don't mind [taking girls' bras off] though, don't ya?" I completely agree that Nanny Pat wasn't the sainted being she was made out to be, especially following her death, but she had that London wit and the ability to deliver a quick put down. My late MiL was a PITA but she was bloody hilarious.
---

I watched S1 Eps 1-4 on OFTV a year or so ago and yes, it was as awful as I'd expected. Bizarrely Ep5 wouldn't load. I am slightly surprised that Netflix has picked the show up as it is extremely tedious compared to the parent show.
Have I missed the tea on Nanny Pat? I think if she didn’t like you, you were out!

I don’t like either of them and it could def all be put on for the cameras but Dan and Ella have way more chemistry just talking than I’ve ever saw with him and anyone else 😳😂

Reactions: 12
I find Ella so odd she seems to meet people and be really full on and then have big fall outs and throw people under the bus and the cycle continues. And the pinky promises are so embarrassing, haven’t saw that since I was about 10. Also can’t stand Dani they are just gossipy witches, wonder how long til they fall out again. Dan and that bellend Diags are so cringe behaving like they’ve never spoke to girls before? I barely like any of the cast and don’t know why I even still watch this crap 😭

Reactions: 16
When Dan and Amber first got together he was out clubbing and cheating on her because he had plenty of money .. now he has very little income so it suits him to have Ella stay over every night giving him the benefits while he’s still single… she’s on Freddie Bentley instagram cooking dinner for Dan and Diags while they watch the football.. Dan is lazy and she’s playing into his hands

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.