The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is like a cardboard cut out but does have more chemistry with Ella in one show than he did three series with Amber. Ella’s eyebrow artist needs to be charged with crimes against humanity tho!

Diags is a creep and Jodie is around the same level so let them crack on. Jordan and Elma both came across well in the fertility chat but I hope it’s not been staged for the show as that would be such a tit thing. I was never a Lauren fan but i see now I’ve grown how bad she’s been treated by her family, by the wrights and by her awful ex. I feel really sorry for her actually and hope she’s got good real people around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dan is like a cardboard cut out but does have more chemistry with Ella in one show than he did three series with Amber. Ella’s eyebrow artist needs to be charged with crimes against humanity tho!

Diags is a creep and Jodie is around the same level so let them crack on. Jordan and Elma both came across well in the fertility chat but I hope it’s not been staged for the show as that would be such a tit thing. I was never a Lauren fan but i see now I’ve grown how bad she’s been treated by her family, by the wrights and by her awful ex. I feel really sorry for her actually and hope she’s got good real people around her.
How long have Jordan and Sophie even been together? It seems like they’ve talked about trying for a baby since they’ve got together and it has not been that long..

Reactions: 25
How long have Jordan and Sophie even been together? It seems like they’ve talked about trying for a baby since they’ve got together and it has not been that long..
Well exactly! I think it’s about a year? They’ve had two false positives he said and I think she’s spoke about having endo before so it’s just all a bit much a bit quick that’s why I was wondering if it’s being made more into a storyline

Reactions: 14
Well exactly! I think it’s about a year? They’ve had two false positives he said and I think she’s spoke about having endo before so it’s just all a bit much a bit quick that’s why I was wondering if it’s being made more into a storyline
Yeah I think making that his storyline comes across as silly in a way as everyone knows they’ve been together 2 mins. It’s insulting to people who struggle for years with those issues. I was also confused about the false positives? I didn’t think that could even happen?

Reactions: 9

But as Elma said you can’t just turn around at 35 and suddenly be full on pdas when having none with Amber and none with Kate either.. he said last night it took him a long time to get over Amber and yet in Cyprus last June shortly after they broke up he said he felt nothing and should of broke up earlier but stayed with her for loyalty .. I think he’s a compulsive liar and that’s been shown time and time again.. I would have loved Amber to rip him to shreds over the Ella situation and the legal team that he had onto her .. she let him off very lightly..

Reactions: 20
I know we don’t know what happens behind closed doors but I look at Megan McKenna and think I wonder how Courtney, Chloe & Amber feel. They all mugged her friendship off to be friends with the likes of Chloe Lewis etc so they could stay on the show. She moved on, changed her image, got a more positive name for herself now is engaged and pregnant and the general public seem to like her.

Meanwhile, Courtney & Chloe got sacked from the show for being boring, literally came out publicly and said they don’t know what to do with their lives so came out with a podcast that they haven’t brought an episode out for in nearly 2 years because clearly they had no actual passion or ambition for it as soon as they were let back on the show. Amber is still chasing the same storyline with Dan that she has been since she started the show several years ago.

Chloe M clearly HATES the possibility of a relationship between Dan and Ella and even admitted she is jealous because it’s “taken her friendship group away” from her. Which let’s face it is the only reason Courtney and Chloe still have a place on the show. Ambers only storyline is Dan, and Courtney and Chloe’s only storyline is Amber. They are so clearly SHITTING themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Which is the podcast / episode Chloe talks about begging her bf to be with her ?

Reactions: 1
Since 2022 but he'll never marry or impregnate her.

Reactions: 2
Watching yesterday's episode Amy & Lauren have no proper friendship. They were never friends it's so forced!

Reactions: 11
I have a theory that Chloe M secretly hates Amber. For example in last nights episode when she told Dan that Amber was really upset…I’d be fuming if I was sad and putting on a brave face and my friend told my ex that. There’s other things too, she’s quite passive aggressive and has that “I mean this in the nicest possible way” vibe.

I know mark was a prick, Carol was a prick but I forgot what a nasty prick Jess wright was aswell.

• Heart
But as Elma said you can’t just turn around at 35 and suddenly be full on pdas when having none with Amber and none with Kate either.. he said last night it took him a long time to get over Amber and yet in Cyprus last June shortly after they broke up he said he felt nothing and should of broke up earlier but stayed with her for loyalty .. I think he’s a compulsive liar and that’s been shown time and time again.. I would have loved Amber to rip him to shreds over the Ella situation and the legal team that he had onto her .. she let him off very lightly..
Yeah and the fact him and diag dug out amber out again at the motorbike date. I still say he’s bitter who knows maybe him and Ella will work out 🤷‍♀️
---
I have a theory that Chloe M secretly hates Amber. For example in last nights episode when she told Dan that Amber was really upset…I’d be fuming if I was sad and putting on a brave face and my friend told my ex that. There’s other things too, she’s quite passive aggressive and has that “I mean this in the nicest possible way” vibe.
I agree she made an arse of amber saying that!
---
Watching yesterday's episode Amy & Lauren have no proper friendship. They were never friends it's so forced!
Amy and Sam were cows to her back in the day

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I think you're on to something here. Chloe is a weird one. Remember way back when Amber first got with Dan cheating on her then bf Jamie? Chloe M went to Jamie to spill the beans and comfort him. Even if you don't support what your friend did, you wouldn't go comfort their ex and spill secrets...that's weird behavior for a best friend. She threw her supposedly best friend Megan under the bus too and sided with Chloe Lewis when all those rumors about Jake were going around. The girls got practice at being a passive-aggressive friend...

Chloe’s just a busybody with no life. Myles was awful but he was right about her

Maybe Amber doesn’t like her either. In the series I watched recently Amber agrees with Myles that Chloe is interfering in their relationship

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.