The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is very good looking ..
Really. The one I saw must not be the boyfriend then.

Or me and you have very diff taste in men lol.
---
Edit;

Is this him? Not good looking in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really. The one I saw must not be the boyfriend then.

Or me and you have very diff taste in men lol.
---
Edit;

Is this him? Not good looking in my opinion.

That’s him .. not the greatest of picture .. I think he’s good looking
---
There was pictures of him on her Instagram .. she must have taken them down .. Boyd Beasley is his name

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---

There was pictures of him on her Instagram .. she must have taken them down .. Boyd Beasley is his name
Yes to be fair, maybe the pictures I’ve seen haven’t been the best.

Speaking of Nicole, I am not that keen on her but I do think it’s nice that her, Clelia, Olivia and Fran seemed to have a strong friendship (watch it turn out that they’ve all had a big falling out now! 😂)

Reactions: 2
Might be controversial but I think Jon Clark was one of the best looking back in the day 😍

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I still think back on how horrible Chloe was to Megan because she was with Pete constantly made digs all for it come out later that Pete and Chloe were secretly shagging lol the way everyone was petrified of Chloe was so bizzare too

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I still think back on how horrible Chloe was to Megan because she was with Pete constantly made digs all for it come out later that Pete and Chloe were secretly shagging lol the way everyone was petrified of Chloe was so bizzare too
I did not know this! Chloe seems like such a horrible person and has no storyline whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.