The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Sundays ep- mortified for Ella, sitting saying how her and Dan have seen a lot of each other since being home while he shifts awkwardly in his seat trying to play it down, then joking asking if she can get a key for his (friends) house and then saying he’s not even took her on a date 😭😭😭 then Dan doing his usual lying saying how he’s already heard Ambers back, then when Ella quizzes him about the dog saying he’s just finding out now she’s back so he doesn’t know what will happen 💀 same old Dan
Ella’s outfit is bleeping ghastly and Fred is an irritating cock they don’t have a brain cell between them bless 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is wrong on so many levels. She’s going to put it on the wall in the new house. WHERES YOUR FIRST SON AMY??? That kids going to grow up thinking he was never wanted. Why couldn’t she have had a pic with him in it snd just blanked him out?? Or better still never posted it in the first place?

He's not allowed on sm

Reactions: 1
Agree but that's the reason apparently the das doesn't want him seen 🤷‍♀️
Which is fine but doesn’t look like he’s even in the photo at all and she’s saying she’ll have it up in the house! She could easily place a square over his face and even his body if she was that bothered 🙄

Reactions: 12
Which is fine but doesn’t look like he’s even in the photo at all and she’s saying she’ll have it up in the house! She could easily place a square over his face and even his body if she was that bothered 🙄
Totally agree I've read that her mam & dad have him a lot..don't know if its true obviously

Reactions: 3
Someone wrote under the photo the little boy has autism and they don’t want him shown .. but it was deleted ..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Its the same argument everytime this topic comes up, everyone knows his Dad doesn't want him on social media but still doesn't excuse acting like she doesn't have another child

Reactions: 15
Honestly girls, i've just went to type 'why has she said mum of 4'...deffo losing more and more brain cells each episode i watch, twins, plus princess polly and the forgotten first born some how made 5 ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think prettiest girls were def chloe lewis and Lucy. I think Billie Faiers was also really pretty though. Tbh there are none of the guys I’ve ever thought were that great! Either them being really thick or being knobs generally made them unattractive!

Reactions: 5
Had to laugh when Courtney said she needs to "put her arse cheeks together" 🤣 I know some girls act thick for attention but I think that was a genuine comment from her
Probably a genuine comment and hence why Callum is out the door. Nothing upstairs.
Made me laugh that Courtney was going to be at her parents for a week, she is always there doesn't need any excuse.
Chloe M is extremely unhappy, More than likely due to her dead end relationship. I do think he will give her a shut up ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does any have a pic of Courtney's fella?
I can't get to into my insta on my new phone!

Reactions: 1
Blast from the past but do people remember Nicole bass from towie? I was just looking at her insta now and see she has 2 kids but no pictures of the dad anywhere

Reactions: 7
Made me laugh that Courtney was going to be at her parents for a week, she is always there doesn't need any excuse.
Yes, as Callum is away why not spend the time reflecting and pondering things in your own home....like an adult? Nothing wrong with going to your parent's house for support but to spend a week there? Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't think of anything worse. I'd rather be at home and enjoy the peace there and think things over. Her parents would most likely just mollycoddle her and encourage her to take no responsibility.

Maybe I'm being harsh...but people who raise overgrown kids and enable such behaviour does annoy me. My mum does this with one of my brothers and I tell her just let him be! Courtney reminds me of a 15 year old, so imagine being in a relationship with someone who hasn't matured.

Reactions: 15
Blast from the past but do people remember Nicole bass from towie? I was just looking at her insta now and see she has 2 kids but no pictures of the dad anywhere
They’re still together, she just never shows him anymore as she wants to keep him private

They’re still together, she just never shows him anymore as she wants to keep him private
I know loads of girls here in Liverpool with thee dodgiest fellas and never show them on instagram. When the fellas a mystery online it’s normally not for privacy lol

ETA - apologies I may have read that wrong, if she showed him before that’s fair enough! It’s the ones that have NEVER been shown raise a red flag for me lol

I know loads of girls here in Liverpool with thee dodgiest fellas and never show them on instagram. When the fellas a mystery online it’s normally not for privacy lol

ETA - apologies I may have read that wrong, if she showed him before that’s fair enough! It’s the ones that have NEVER been shown raise a red flag for me lol
Yeah know what you mean, someone in the past has mentioned he could be a dealer and I think this might be the case lol. There was like 2 pics of him posted max

Reactions: 6
These guys are never private....unless they have something to hide...a) secret wife/girlfriend b) drug dealers c) in hiding from other dodgy people 😂

She was dating Sam Mucklow just before he entered TOWIE. She also dated Lewis Bloor before that.

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember he’s not very good looking, so I bet that is partly why Nicole doesn’t show him. She’s all about image.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.