The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mario was really handsome. Much better than Mark Wright. And I honestly think if Lucy had not cheated he would have been the best boyfriend to her. Not excusing all the horrible things he did in the end

Reactions: 14
I think Mario was really handsome. Much better than Mark Wright. And I honestly think if Lucy had not cheated he would have been the best boyfriend to her. Not excusing all the horrible things he did in the end
Its always their behavior that lets them down. That Jake Hall wasnt bad looking, but he was a tw*t so it made him ugly AF!

Reactions: 12
I still want to know the deets why Tom P broke up with his fiancée, she is beautiful! I think someone said cheating but I want to know who with etc etc!! 🙊

Reactions: 7
I still want to know the deets why Tom P broke up with his fiancée, she is beautiful! I think someone said cheating but I want to know who with etc etc!! 🙊
What does Tom Pearce do now? Looked him up on insta but he's private 😐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.