The Only Way Is Essex #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe not that long ago he was threatening her with legal action now he’s shagging her 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why people think he’s old and creepy 😂 he’s in his thirties and what does he do that’s creepy lol? Makes me laugh! I still think he’s a good looking guy and don’t really see what he’s done so wrong that millions of others haven’t done! He cheated when he was younger but last few years I think he did change and I think he just seems like a normal guy tbh

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why people think he’s old and creepy 😂 he’s in his thirties and what does he do that’s creepy lol? Makes me laugh! I still think he’s a good looking guy and don’t really see what he’s done so wrong that millions of others haven’t done! He cheated when he was younger but last few years I think he did change and I think he just seems like a normal guy tbh
She's 23 it's grim

Reactions: 12
In about 10 years time, Dan will have officially reached Wayne Lineker status. 😂
Dans future wife is still in primary school
---
We’ll if he had his arms around her and was touching her inappropriately I would class that as cheating

Reactions: 6
It’s creepy because he’s going after young girls that are easier to manipulate. No woman his own age would give him the time of day IMO

Reactions: 13
It’s a big comedown for Ella going from a guy with a huge big house with a pantry and a G wagon to a guy with a smart car living in his friends box room at 33 years of age

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.