The Only Way Is Essex #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is an old rough dog
She looks like a bo selecta mask! Her chin looks like it’s made from plasticine it’s so bumpy and scarred looking 😳 must be worth it for all the freebie surgery to look like Freddie Krueger 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always say she’s like a bo selecta mask along with dani and junaid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a bo selecta mask!
Omg I thought this exact same thing watching today’s episode. Her face is just mental. Her and Jordan are just weird to me too. They try too hard to look like this in love couple. I think they’re an example of when two desperados meet and both are so desperate they will settle for anyone. Also do we think they live off Sophie’s money? Cause surely how does Jordan make money? I wouldn’t even class him as a Z-lister.

Also Diags in this episode asking Dan ‘are we all friends now?’ in regards to Amber. Sorry who tf says Amber even wants to be friends with him? The beginning of this series he was obsessed with slagging her off he’s a weird bleep. If I was Amber I wouldn’t ever acknowledge the ugly rat again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Something’s telling me Chloe B isn’t coming back to towie…

She hasn’t promoted this series on her social media at all and has completely removed towie from her bio

Reactions: 6
Something that also disgusts me is the fact that Arg is dating a 19-year old. (They started dating when she was 18). If you’re in your mid-thirties and dating a teenage girl, you’re an absolute dirtbag.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Something that also disgusts me is the fact that Arg is dating a 19-year old. (They started dating when she was 18). If you’re in your mid-thirties and dating a teenage girl, you’re an absolute dirtbag.
Agreed it’s creepy as duck. Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something’s telling me Chloe B isn’t coming back to towie…

She hasn’t promoted this series on her social media at all and has completely removed towie from her bio
If that’s the truth they might as well end the series. She is the only one who brings the drama or creates it. I think Towie really has its day now.

Reactions: 21
Even though I just slagged Sophie’s face off. I do admit she dealt with that conversation with Amber very nicely. There was no judgments. She does seem genuine and kind even though her face is plastic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If that’s the truth they might as well end the series. She is the only one who brings the drama or creates it. I think Towie really has its day now.
TBF, going back to that I’ve just looked and Chloe M, Courtney & Amber don’t seem to promote the series or have it in their bios either!

Reactions: 2
TBF, going back to that I’ve just looked and Chloe M, Courtney & Amber don’t seem to promote the series or have it in their bios either!
The only ones that really promote it are Junaid Dani and Saf .. 3 desperados

Reactions: 3
The only ones that really promote it are Junaid Dani and Saf .. 3 desperados
You just beat me to it. These 3 are the most fame hungry and desperate out of all of them. They also have no real storylines ever. Saff doesn’t belong on the show anyway. She brings nothing and never has, Dani used Gatsby to get on the show and Junaid has been trying to become a zlister for at least 5 years now.

Chloe hadn’t had towie in her bio for ages but did state at some point she is still in the show! I haven’t watched tonight’s yet but I do feel for Chloe from the preview, it did seem like she had genuine feelings for Roman.

Even though I just slagged Sophie’s face off. I do admit she dealt with that conversation with Amber very nicely. There was no judgments. She does seem genuine and kind even though her face is plastic 😂
I thought the exact same, she always gave good advice on Geordie shore I remember thinking she was quite sensible with the advice she’d give the other girls about boys etc, she seems like she’d be a good friend. I don’t think Chloe b brings anything to the show she is so boring with her amateur dramatics, it’s been the exact same tit all the time since she joined 😴

Saffron is such a bleep. Her crying at that meal after being the one who started it all 🤣 She really thinks she’s relevant and a main character but she’s a nobody

Reactions: 13
I would not be surprised if Amber and Dan get back together. She's literally begging for him back in next week's episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I would not be surprised if Amber and Dan get back together. She's literally begging for him back in next week's episode.
It’s frustrating to watch, she’s sat and admitted to sophie he’s never showed the same emotion toward her as she has to him, surely she must know they don’t work? I’ve been in that situation and you just have to respect yourself enough to know that you’d rather be alone than with someone who’s so disrespectful. He’s never been arsed about her and the fact Diags and half the cast are so comfortable to witch about Amber infront of Dan speaks volumes. He will never change! I hope she meets someone soon who treats her properly and she’ll realise what’s been missing and how she’s so much better off. Also, Diags is such a prick and Elma is an idiot

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.