The Only Way Is Essex #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to axe or replace the whole cast with new people. I can’t see where the drama will come from now. This current lot are dull…too busy hiding or not showing any real dramas or beef.

Reactions: 18
Someone on the celeb BB thread said she’s rumoured to be going on that, could be why?

Reactions: 6
Just catching up here. Are Dan and Ella a thing?
She’s looking harsh and grubby recently!!

Reactions: 8
Someone on the celeb BB thread said she’s rumoured to be going on that, could be why?
Possibly. But seeing as they are both on itv she would be ‘allowed’ to do both I’d of thought. If it was still on channel 5 then she’d probably have to decide. Like when people leave gogglebox to do other shows on diff channels

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they have got rid of Chloe B completely but I do think they have set rules for her and told her she can’t go the same places as certain cast etc.. hence why she wasn't allowed on the trip. She’s probably thought duck that and that it isn’t worth her time. The shows already tit and despite people loving or hating her it will be even more tit without her. They need to scrap towie now! Either do a show with just old cast members or something completely new with people who are already friends so they aren’t forcing random people to go on holidays together.

Reactions: 12
Amber will be absolutely fuming but trying to save face and yeah she has a new man so can’t say a word! I predict we will get a soft launch of him soon now that people know about Dan and Ella cos she won’t want people thinking she’s pining after Dan now and he doesn’t want her

Amber will be absolutely fuming but trying to save face and yeah she has a new man so can’t say a word! I predict we will get a soft launch of him soon now that people know about Dan and Ella cos she won’t want people thinking she’s pining after Dan now and he doesn’t want her
I think the Dan and Ella thing is all for press tbh 😂

I think the Dan and Ella thing is all for press tbh 😂
Definitely not.. have you seen Dani’s stories she’s hanging on there for dear life.. if he thought Amber was clingy he’s in for a shock with Ella ..
---
We’ll if it was me and my partner of so many years was accuused of touching someone inappropriately and denied it to me and everybody else and I stood by him and then he started sleeping with the girl I would be fuming .. he’s after humiliating her once again.. and Ella’s worse going with a man who made her out to be a bare faced liar

Reactions: 16
So there's going to be no drama on the Bali series , it's embarrassing the show is still going

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.