The Only Way Is Essex #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely. It’s a bit embarrassing from Dan at this stage though. Threatened her with legal action and now all over each other 😂

Reactions: 25
Definitely. It’s a bit embarrassing from Dan at this stage though. Threatened her with legal action and now all over each other 😂
This is what makes me sceptical about that situation, I think he was doing too much to try prove his innocence to Amber at the time lol. She would’ve killed him

Reactions: 8
Omg I’m mortified for them 😂 Ella looks dog rough and can not believe she is only 23? 😂 rough paper round! She looks awful! And it’s so funny to me how Dan is interested in a girl that age, obv no one his own age would put up with his tit. If I was amber I’d be laughing, she looks the best she ever has and seems to have someone who is actually looking after her an has a bit of money, after dealing with deadbeat Dan for years begging for the bare minimum and paying his way whilst he slept with Chloe Sims and was inappropriate with Ella 😂 too funny

Reactions: 25
Omg I’m mortified for them 😂 Ella looks dog rough and can not believe she is only 23? 😂 rough paper round! She looks awful! And it’s so funny to me how Dan is interested in a girl that age, obv no one his own age would put up with his tit. If I was amber I’d be laughing, she looks the best she ever has and seems to have someone who is actually looking after her an has a bit of money, after dealing with deadbeat Dan for years begging for the bare minimum and paying his way whilst he slept with Chloe Sims and was inappropriate with Ella 😂 too funny
Girls his age would be looking for long term relationships.. he’ll go for 23 year olds and keep on upgrading them till he’s about 50 .. then maybe he’ll settle down.. I thought Amber held back last series because she was still in love with him .. I hope this gives her a kick up the arse and proves he’s just a lying pig and she exposes him for the ponce he is.. like Ella claimed he plays his PlayStation all day while she pays the bills

Reactions: 16
It's embarrassing for Dan that he's gone for the only single girl on the show who is his type.. like look outside the towie bubble. Amber is much better off without him

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if its all a fake storyline to save a failing show. But if there’s any truth in it,Ella really is a silly girl for getting involved with him! She is poss trying to get back at her own ex but this will leave her looking the fool in the long run.
Dan is actually starting to look his age and looking sleazy too.

Reactions: 9
Chloe Brockett story.. didn’t see that coming.. said no one ever.. so now she’s no Towie no BB and no Jack 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Chloe Brockett story.. didn’t see that coming.. said no one ever.. so now she’s no Towie no BB and no Jack 🙈🙈
What did she post? There’s nothing about Jack on her stories that I can see

I see their not following each other and pics of him have gone from her grid 😂 that lasted long

What did she post? There’s nothing about Jack on her stories that I can see

I see their not following each other and pics of him have gone from her grid 😂 that lasted long
She quickly deleted it.. she said I’m laughing here because that didn’t last long.. don’t ever get back with your ex..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell 😂 when I saw the story which is now deleted it must have been like 8ish

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of that song Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo ‘you only come out at night’ and ‘girls your age know better’.
I think he’s a sad, bad meff and is entering that sad creepy older single fella territory. No grown woman would go near him.

Reactions: 8
He’s def getting to the age where it’s dodgy. I imagine Ella was prob quite infatuated with him and that crowd as she was so young when she joined and he was in his heyday. So she prob sees it as some accomplishment to have finally got him to be interested in her. Hopefully this gives Amber some closure and reassurance that she done the right thing getting out. He’s proven his character and who he is time and time again

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.