The Only Way Is Essex #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dan back in his old flat then or can he not afford it anymore?
He doesn’t have a job & isn’t allowed to start his own company because he was convicted of scamming people with fake diamonds and since Amber isn’t there to pay for everything I doubt it. He’ll have too move in with Diags or something. Sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The articles I read said is banned from promoting a business too so that means no ads right? Which is basically how they all make their money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The articles I read said is banned from promoting a business too so that means no ads right? Which is basically how they all make their money
This was from 2017 .. so he has done ads .. it’s been a director of a business until 2031 .. and this thing he’s working on Beluga swimwear the big thing to make him a fortune so he could buy Amber a ring is owned by Harry Lee on companies house .. he has duck all basically .. Amber will be better off financially without him.. see Will this new girl keep him .. he will love bomb her and move in with her as son as ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.