The Only Way Is Essex #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is ā€œhappier than everā€ ā€œin the best place they have ever beenā€ and is ā€œso happyā€ brockett doesnā€™t seem to be able to stop shading girl band, especially chloe meadows on insta. Itā€™s so immature I canā€™t

Reactions: 13
All these descriptions are just making me want to see a pic of this guy even more!

Reactions: 2
For someone who is ā€œhappier than everā€ ā€œin the best place they have ever beenā€ and is ā€œso happyā€ brockett doesnā€™t seem to be able to stop shading girl band, especially chloe meadows on insta. Itā€™s so immature I canā€™t
Whatā€™s she been saying I missed it? This friendship with Harry feels so forced and try hard.

Reactions: 4
He is bleeping scary

(Ellaā€™s bf)

She's a head gone right off her

I'd given up on TOWIE until I found this thread but now I've watched all of S31 on itvX. The show defo needs a shake up but I'm hugely enjoying this thread :)

• Haha
Meganā€™s second time being engaged šŸ‘€ does anyone remember when she got engaged to Jordan from ex on the beach?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Meganā€™s second time being engaged šŸ‘€ does anyone remember when she got engaged to Jordan from ex on the beach?!
Tbf Iā€™m sure they said later on they were never engaged and it was fake for the show šŸ˜­ maybe they just agreed to say that though so they didnā€™t look silly after the break up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha yes :LOL: they met on Ex on the Beach, then went back on Ex on the Beach and she was fuming about him having an ex waiting there for them, on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.