The Only Way Is Essex #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Link to previous thread here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m on the seasons with Lydia getting back together with Arg after he cleaned himself up, and the Jake and Chloe Lewis story line.

Why does Lydia love Arg so much? I just don’t get it. He’s kind of good looking with all the weight loss but his whole personality is just so juvenile. I just don’t get it.

And Jake. Jesus what an absolute grade A bleep he is. Incredibly possessive and controlling and he does that thing where he puts down a really beautiful girl all the time - is it basically to tear her self esteem down and dependent on his love. She’s absolutely stunning but just so controlled by him. It’s really hard to watch.

I’m watching seasons all out of order and so now only just seeing the beginning of the end with Lockie and Danni but I’ve watched a later season where Danni secretly hosts the Halloween party and Lockie is with Yasmin, completely shocked. At one point Danni says that Lockie absolutely hates her - what happened to make him dislike her so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m on the seasons with Lydia getting back together with Arg after he cleaned himself up, and the Jake and Chloe Lewis story line.

Why does Lydia love Arg so much? I just don’t get it. He’s kind of good looking with all the weight loss but his whole personality is just so juvenile. I just don’t get it.

And Jake. Jesus what an absolute grade A bleep he is. Incredibly possessive and controlling and he does that thing where he puts down a really beautiful girl all the time - is it basically to tear her self esteem down and dependent on his love. She’s absolutely stunning but just so controlled by him. It’s really hard to watch.

I’m watching seasons all out of order and so now only just seeing the beginning of the end with Lockie and Danni but I’ve watched a later season where Danni secretly hosts the Halloween party and Lockie is with Yasmin, completely shocked. At one point Danni says that Lockie absolutely hates her - what happened to make him dislike her so much?
I've always entertained the notion that Arg was gay. He seems quite effeminate to me. He's also a nasty little witch.

Jake was always vile - a really nasty piece of work.

As for Lockie and Dannii - she was always more into him then he was. Don't know why all of the hate though.

I am currently watching The Towie Years series on itvX. It was so much better then.

Reactions: 7

I think it’s cause she had the audacity (in his opinion) to end it. Imo he thought she’d always be there while he did the bare minimum

Reactions: 9

Arg is genuinely such a disgusting person and it shines through on TOWIE. He’s a misogynistic creep. Debbie actually summed it up perfectly once when she said “he does not speak about you as though this is someone he loves, this is how he speaks about someone he thinks he owns” you can see why he was like that though his mother enabled him in the scenes she was on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Arg is genuinely such a disgusting person and it shines through on TOWIE. He’s a misogynistic creep. Debbie actually summed it up perfectly once when she said “he does not speak about you as though this is someone he loves, this is how he speaks about someone he thinks he owns” you can see why he was like that though his mother enabled him in the scenes she was on the show.
But then Debbie also invited him places that made her children very uncomfortable

Reactions: 19
As if Dan is still with that girl and has already took her to his Dad's house , barely been 5 mins since he broke up with Amber

Reactions: 8
I watched an old early episode of TOWIE the other day (when they went to Lapland and Mario was struggling to forgive Lucy for sleeping with Mark) and the difference in Chloe Sims is staggering. I don’t even mean physically, but her as a person! She was actually nice then, funny and friendly.
Harry was so different as well.

Reactions: 21
Ella's man has kids, the oldest must be in year 1 now. He used to drive an orange sports car and really flashy. Allegedly drugs but it was all smoke and mirrors because him and the child's mum couldn't pay certain direct debits. Tried to pay with cash with everything. They are also from Brentwood.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is Courtney? How many times does she need to say she’s still the baby girl of the family (when talking about nephews) and that she’s so glad her sister had another boy so she could still be the the baby girl. I find it really immature

• Sick
Reactions: 28
How old is Courtney? How many times does she need to say she’s still the baby girl of the family (when talking about nephews) and that she’s so glad her sister had another boy so she could still be the the baby girl. I find it really immature
What do you expect from someone who wrote a cv with a pink pen

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s almost 28 I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. She’s proper cringe when she goes on about stuff like that. Acts likes she’s a teenager.

Reactions: 15
So looks like a lot of the towie lot are going away for filming. Do we think Amber will return for the new series? She’s in Dubai so I’m thinking not. I can’t imagine it would be any fun just filming with Courtney and Chloe 🤔

Reactions: 5
Agree. She’s proper cringe when she goes on about stuff like that. Acts likes she’s a teenager.
What about when she bought Myles that giant Teddy? Bizarre. I agree, she's a spoilt little madam.
---
So looks like a lot of the towie lot are going away for filming. Do we think Amber will return for the new series? She’s in Dubai so I’m thinking not. I can’t imagine it would be any fun just filming with Courtney and Chloe 🤔
I reckon the producers and writers will wring all they can out of the Danber split. The whole cast needs a refresh.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.