The Only Way Is Essex #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the thread is busy but made a new one so we can carry it on

Link to previous thread

Slight recap amy had the twins and is engaged to baby daddy number 3
Diags is still a complete knob
Dan and Amber have spilt who's gonna get custody of the dog Oliver
Rami has unfollowed gemma
Saffron is still in everyone's biz without a storyline of her own
Gatsby had a million leaving parties still doesn't look like hes left
Junaid still looks like a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Junaid looks like a witch 🤣 love it

Also is Gatsby still not in LA 😂 forgot about that , thought he might have tried to get on house of sims with his rapping
🎵 Helicopter ride on the first date 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t really follow any of the TOWIE lot on insta. Has there been any digs on stories etc

Reactions: 1
Do any of you follow Gatsby? Why has he gone private?
I follow Gatsby and he was in LA last week. He posted a picture of himself collecting a brand new Jeep or Range. And something about his new crib being 30 minutes from his mum’s house.
At least he finally got there, the blokes been leaving for 2 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Dan a robot
No personality -check
No emotion - check
Lego wig - check

Although saying that robots are usually clever and he is one thick twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ella's been mentioned in the comments on the recent pic with his mum
If you follow Ella she’s moving in with her boyfriend of about 6 months and she has a pantry which she always wanted .. he’s either a gangster or much older because the money he’s spending isn’t possible for his age

Reactions: 13
I think Chloe B is definitely involved here, they’ve been frosty this whole series and wasn’t it reported they fall out because they went to an after party together

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They’ll have parents helping out. It’s not uncommon/unheard of to have normal working class families in east London/Essex who’ve got net worths in the 7 figures purely from property and especially right to buy.

Reactions: 2
If you follow Ella she’s moving in with her boyfriend of about 6 months and she has a pantry which she always wanted .. he’s either a gangster or much older because the money he’s spending isn’t possible for his age
Has her boyfriend been posted anywhere?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.