The Only Way Is Essex #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re always so surprised when they sign up to Ex on the beach to find their exes turning up on the beach lol
I never understood this.
Fair enough the first series potentially you didn't know exactly what was happening... but any series after that you knew exactly what you'd signed up for 😅

Reactions: 6
The early seasons were hilarious
I loved Megan’s series where went crazy over food.
As awful as he is I loved the series with Bear and Lillie Lexie too.
Oh and the one with Chanelle McCleary. That episode with her is my favourite reality tv moment ever 😭

• Haha
I loved Megan’s series where went crazy over food.
As awful as he is I loved the series with Bear and Lillie Lexie too.
Oh and the one with Chanelle McCleary. That episode with her is my favourite reality tv moment ever 😭
Omg when zahida was crying at her and she went WAH or something in her face 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but Clelia popped into my head, she hasn’t posted since May?! Neither has Tommy the baby daddy, she’s probably around 25/26 weeks pregnant now! hope everything’s ok!!

I don’t know why but Clelia popped into my head, she hasn’t posted since May?! Neither has Tommy the baby daddy, she’s probably around 25/26 weeks pregnant now! hope everything’s ok!!
We are only in June though? Her last grid post was towards the end of May.. Is that a long time really to be worried?

Reactions: 3
Nicole has just done a q&a and mentioned her and Clelias babies been friends

Slightly off topic sorry but after the EOTB talk I want to watch the first ones again, I’m on maternity leave sk need tit tv to fill my days 🤣🤣 does anyone know where you can find them please?!

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic sorry but after the EOTB talk I want to watch the first ones again, I’m on maternity leave sk need tit tv to fill my days 🤣🤣 does anyone know where you can find them please?!
I think maybe on paramount plus or prime maybe? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think megans fella looks a tiny bit like that matt from mafs uk obv without the face tattoos or is that just me 💀😂

I want to watch the ones with Charlotte Dawson in as she’s rank. I’m going to have a search lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.