The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party here but didn't realise jordan was with that Sophie, how long has that been been thing? Was only last series he was flitting between Ella and Chloe

Reactions: 4
Late to the party here but didn't realise jordan was with that Sophie, how long has that been been thing? Was only last series he was flitting between Ella and Chloe
Since about December i think. They are a really odd couple I don’t think they suit at all

And all i can see with Jordan is the fact he has no neck as someone here pointed out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any threads on Chloe Lewis ? Can’t find one so I’ll comment here

is it just me or does her little boy look a tad unwell in her latest pic ? Like unhealthy I can’t describe it . He just looks ill
Yeah I get what you mean he does seem quite pale, dark under eyes in a lot of pics

Reactions: 1
Find it quite strange Fran, Nicole, Olivia etc haven’t said anything in support of Georgia today. Have they all fallen out with her again?

Reactions: 6
@MissChanandlerBong just replying here to not bring the other thread off topic.

This is the podcast if you wanted to listen yourself;

BA060CB4-8BD8-41ED-AF2B-3FBE2DCE447B.png
My initial comment as context for everyone else:

BC751DD3-EAD8-48CB-BFA3-0489EE42E210.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are Demi and Megan actually legit or did they just ‘get back together’ for content? Also I still can’t believe that back tattoo 💀 it’s bleeping Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw in the Sun (so probs bull) there was a massive off camera fight the first night in Thailand. Chloe B and Jordan are fighting this series as well as Junaid and Amber. Apparently a divide in girl and and Chloe’s been a bit chummy with Junaid so wonder if this is why, yet they were all posting together the other day so who knows. Feels staged af! Apparently it’s back 26th March

Reactions: 3
Omg sorry to bring misinformation to this thread guys! He comes across as really grim and sleazy about that child looking gf of his so I had assumed he’d just morphed into an actually grim old man!
I always thought he was so hot, disappointed to hear he’s sleazy! What’s he been doing I don’t follow him?

Reactions: 2
Just saw in the Sun (so probs bull) there was a massive off camera fight the first night in Thailand. Chloe B and Jordan are fighting this series as well as Junaid and Amber. Apparently a divide in girl and and Chloe’s been a bit chummy with Junaid so wonder if this is why, yet they were all posting together the other day so who knows. Feels staged af! Apparently it’s back 26th March
You've probably summed up the series in one 😂 do they need to go to Thailand for the same tit drama they could have in Eessx. I'm not looking forward to the "comedy" scenes they will probably have with Diagz and crew involving an Elephant or some boring crap like that 😆 absolutely 0 point in them going there other than a free holiday. I'll still watch though so we can take the piss on here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will the real Tom Kilbey please stand up...please stand up! Need more confirmation that the second slimmer picture is him now! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.