The Only Way Is Essex #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Link to previous thread here

Reactions: 4
i reallllly don’t believe dani has just kissed roman, why is roman so pressed for

also, why is dani fake crying that gatsby has kissed someone in a game when she kissed roman whilst “drunk”.

pete and ella are irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't really get the comments about Brockett and men. Like since she's been on the show, she had a relationship with Harry, she had a thing with Ella's mysterious ex and she had a couple of romps with lockie, hardly the town bike. The fact that Amy Childs of all people is commenting on it too... So many hypocrites on this show honestly.

Reactions: 34
I’ve just finished series 24 today. WHAT A SERIES. Hands down one of the best, and probably the last before the Sims sisters ‘took over’.
few things struck me

- Chloe Brockett and Harry were so much more than Frankie Sims always alluded to. bleep.

- Ella really was so jealous of Chloe B. Her and Kelsey really thought they were going to be the stand out stars lol.
Chloe B called Ella out in the first few episodes for who we all now know her to be. And Ella panicked and came for her.

(Learnt the friendship backgrounds also. Chloe was friends with Kelsey-since they were 11. Chloe and Ella worked together for 1year. Ella and Kelsey didn’t really know eachother so Kelsey was VERY quick to dump Chloe B. I’m glad Kelsey was dropped from the show lol.)

- Also Ella started the show styled like a 14 year old in 2002 lol. Even saying that though she’s had the worst transformation still.

- WHO THE duck EVEN IS CHLOE ROSS. Lol I hope she doesn’t return. And she is not as attractive as she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching tonight's. Christ. It's never been this bad has it? I'll watch any kinda shite, and TOWIE since day one, but this really is a stretch. The dumb and dumber bits with Dan and Diags. Dani and the new bloke are just painful .. but not a patch on Amy who, is on no position to judge anyone about anything! That lovable ditzy bit doesn't fly since you did Bobby dirty. Herself and Harry give me a rash. And Pete and your one! I can't bare it. I don't buy a bar of it. I would love to see the show back to it's original glory. It used to be so good! But I honestly dunno how they can undo the damage. Absolutely mortified for all involved!

Reactions: 23
Pete cringes me out so much. He tries way too hard to be witty and funny on purpose. The way he talks is just so fake. Ella Looks like she’s going back to Jordan next week Aswell. This series is so boring. Sick of looking at Dan and Diags. Their story lines are dull too! Yawn fest the lot of it.

Reactions: 14
The way Junaid spoke about hannah was horrible!
I liked Saffron in last night's episode, Amy is nt a nice woman at all!
Ella and Pete, fakes thing I've ever seen. Made me toes cringe!

Reactions: 11
The way Junaid spoke about hannah was horrible!
I liked Saffron in last night's episode, Amy is nt a nice woman at all!
Ella and Pete, fakes thing I've ever seen. Made me toes cringe!
I’m still in the past. Currently on series 25 and I can’t STAND Saffron. Normally cunts try and mask being a bleep but not Saffron. She wears her delight at peoples hurt and sadness in a massive smile on her face, and she loves to stir it up. I think she’s vile.

On a different note lol, does Clelia fancy Sam?? I know it’s very clearly she’s always been jealous of Shelby anyway but this upset at Sam and Shelby being together is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still in the past. Currently on series 25 and I can’t STAND Saffron. Normally cunts try and mask being a bleep but not Saffron. She wears her delight at peoples hurt and sadness in a massive smile on her face, and she loves to stir it up. I think she’s vile.

On a different note lol, does Clelia fancy Sam?? I know it’s very clearly she’s always been jealous of Shelby anyway but this upset at Sam and Shelby being together is a bit much.
Saffron tries too hard to be like Gemma Collins

Reactions: 18
Amy and Harry’s conversations would be half the time if they didn’t constantly repeat what the other one has said.
‘he’s so good with polly..’
‘So good…’

‘he loves kids’
‘Yeah loves kids…’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Amy and Harry’s conversations would be half the time if they didn’t constantly repeat what the other one has said.
‘he’s so good with polly..’
‘So good…’

‘he loves kids’
‘Yeah loves kids…’
Hahahaha this has killed me.
Arent they like two people who have had lobotomies.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I always got that vibe about Clelia.

Reactions: 6
I can’t find last nights? Thought it was episode 8 but only 7 is on catch up?
I'm watching it right now on itv hub.

So glad Saffron clapped back at Junaid. I really hate him, he's so poisonous. Calling himself loyal but falls out with people every other day.
I know Chloe and Courtney aren't coming across well this season, but I've always thought they were alright, a bit spoiled and immature for their age though but I don't think inherently nasty whereas Junaid really is just nasty for nastys sake.

Reactions: 15
I wondered this back then as well. But from what I’ve read since, I think Shelby is a tit friend and therefore that was probably the issue. Clelia seems to have a strong group of friends but Shelby only seems to have Sam’s family and hangers on.

Clelia appears to be happy now and her boyfriend seems nicer than Sam. And much better looking!

Reactions: 8
Frankie Fuckin SIMS rocking up to star in TOWIE with those god awful taped in hair extensions with the track showing in every single scene at every single angle.
She came in instantly as the aggressive and controlling girlfriend of Harry when she’s nowhere near as pretty as Chloe Brockett. What was he seeing? Screen time ? Lol

Another background storyline that’s blowing my mind lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered this back then as well. But from what I’ve read since, I think Shelby is a tit friend and therefore that was probably the issue. Clelia seems to have a strong group of friends but Shelby only seems to have Sam’s family and hangers on.

Clelia appears to be happy now and her boyfriend seems nicer than Sam. And much better looking!
Clelia lived with Sam and Nicole …so I think it was more of her loyalties to Nicole than fancying Sam … and then she was with Sams best friend so I don’t think she fancied him

Reactions: 5
Found it finally!

Pete really does not want to commit to Ella. She’s making herself look like a dick by going along with it when she clearly wants more.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.