The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda admire Bobby a little bit for this. I appreciate his look is not to everyone's tastes and not mine really, but you can't knock the hard work and dedication he's put in. I really felt like his mental health was at breaking point at times on the show, the easy route would have been alcohol and drugs as I'm sure it was around him all the time, but he's chosen a different path. Fair play to the bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I kinda admire Bobby a little bit for this. I appreciate his look is not to everyone's tastes and not mine really, but you can't knock the hard work and dedication he's put in. I really felt like his mental health was at breaking point at times on the show, the easy route would have been alcohol and drugs as I'm sure it was around him all the time, but he's chosen a different path. Fair play to the bloke.
I always adored Bobby, such a kind soul ❤ I hope he finds his Mr Right one day

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I tape towie now and fast forward when dullfest Sim sisters are on. Also Amy child's the bleep, can't listen to her "prosecco, well jel" bore off.

Reactions: 11
His been leaving for LA for the best part of the year. Just go Gatsby it’s embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who thinks these two aren’t gonna last long? Just get the vibe they will break up pretty quick once the babies are here.. They seem to be about social media too much and fame hungry. Amy can’t ever seem to make it past the new born stage either with any of her baby dads so far.
E74A3776-AA25-41E3-BC19-F2FB2A9C3A17.png

Reactions: 7
Who thinks these two aren’t gonna last long? Just get the vibe they will break up pretty quick once the babies are here.. They seem to be about social media too much and fame hungry. Amy can’t ever seem to make it past the new born stage either with any of her baby dads so far.
View attachment 2024192

Absofuckinglutley!
I always thought he was mixed race too. But apparently he isn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So his lastest pics are just him doing blackface then? 🫤 Dodgy ground there like

Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen any other pictures of Bobbi, but I know that it’s quite common for body builders to go ridiculously dark with the fake tan to enhance their muscles. Some of them look quite comical in the competitions. So it possibly could be for definition, but like I said I haven’t seen any other recent pictures but this could be the case.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen any other pictures of Bobbi, but I know that it’s quite common for body builders to go ridiculously dark with the fake tan to enhance their muscles. Some of them look quite comical in the competitions. So it possibly could be for definition, but like I said I haven’t seen any other recent pictures but this could be the case.
Yeah that's true if its for bodybuilding, not sure if that's the case for Bobby

Reactions: 1
I always was confused about Bobby’s race as we’ve never seen any of his family or he’s never commented on anything in regards to it. To me he always looked like he was mixed but not Caribbean or African, I would say he looked more Asian. I remember when he first was on the show everyone said he looked the absolute double of Gok Wan, who is half white and half Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.