The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you all know she made over 3K on her last hospital visit. Obviously I can't divulge how I know but believe me I know. If I see our Kathleen this time around I will let you know. 👍

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She wanted some much needed time off only a couple of days ago, but here she is ready to come back on because Jaxsons in hospital. Hope she feels bad,out galavanting while her poorly baby was still not well. I bet she pushed for him to be discharged because she had plans she was NOT going to cancel

Reactions: 19
So now he’s very sick in hospital again and I can’t help but shake the feeling that it didn’t help she left him when she knows him best straight after Hosptial last time when she should have kept a close eye on him :(

Reactions: 22
Tbh I bet he wasn't fully recovered last week but god forbid Kaytee has to miss out on her birthday day out...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
... I bet she pushed for him to be discharged because she had plans she was NOT going to cancel
Unfortunately I think this is true. His previous hospital stay was inconvenient to her because she had a birthday to celebrate.

She often pushes to be discharged the second he shows the slightest improvement. I get that hospitals aren't the most pleasant of places, but surely any decent parent would want to stay put until they were 100% sure their child was stable or better?

Yet again Jaxon is suffering because of her social life.

Reactions: 33
Unfortunately I think this is true. His previous hospital stay was inconvenient to her because she had a birthday to celebrate.

She often pushes to be discharged the second he shows the slightest improvement. I get that hospitals aren't the most pleasant of places, but surely any decent parent would want to stay put until they were 100% sure their child was stable or better?

Yet again Jaxon is suffering because of her social life.
So so sad!! Poor Jaxon, I can’t stop thinking about his suffering and how Kathleen only cares about herself. I can’t go over her gallivanting as soon as he was able to leave hospital, who does that?! 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just awful my son Was poorly the same time j was in hospital they was discharged the same day it’s my birthday this week I had plans for last weekend but did not go ahead with them he’s still not hundred percent so I will not be doing anything . I cannot understand why any loving mother would leave their child who’s just got out of hospital even now you would think after her actions she would hide away for a bit but NO she posting none stop how he’s in hospital again maybe if she was around he wouldn’t be back in now every sick child wants their mum . What gets me is she was gone so long she’s never home even during the week when he’s with Carers how does she sleep at night knowing she leaves her son with Carers and is never around to wipe his tears or settle him you have to understand j is not that bad he really does not need Carers . When will Carers stop he clearly does not need them he has a safe bed he is Mobile he talks he is like any other child just needs his tubes changing which is easily done and she cannot even do that

Reactions: 14
Shes forgotten to add the black and white filter to the latest story.
I absolutely hope J will be OK, really hope he pulls through.
Her on the other hand I couldn't give a tit about. That poor boy obviously hadn't fully recovered from his last stay only a few days ago and his 'mother' probably pushed for discharge so she could have the 30th she had planned. Dumped him at school and obviously his dad has had him over the weekend. Soon as j is in her care .... he's in hospital.
A part of me is wondering why the dad didn't know he needed the hospital. Let's not forget that he has two parents and whilst I hate Kathleen with a passion if j is as poorly as she says in hospital surely his dad must have seen signs he needed the hospital?
Unless he's suddenly declined in her hands.
Every single time and I'll say it till I am blue in face that that woman either books a ridiculous holiday, buys herself expensive things, goes on trips and indulges.... that boy ends up in hospital every single time after. She cries trolls and how hard her life is and the insta huns flock and she gets another cash injection and the cycle starts all over again.
If she cared for her son I doubt he'd end up in hospital so much. I honestly think if she managed his health needs like she should as a MOTHER not a kiera then things wouldn't progress like this.
Least she's got Costa money though hey for her to have a comfortable stay whilst her son is in agony. Makes my skin crawl she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She chose to send him back to school straight after an admission where he was extremely poorly and even had something hes never had before, the pulmonary oedema. It must have been his first day back at school when she went to Alton Towers so wouldn't have been there when he came home to see how he was. He wasn't in her care when she was out on her birthday or in london. She chose to take time off her "job" once she had made enough money and had her social life to think of. She got her donations, pushed for discharge and took time off her job and J whilst enjoying herself. That hospital admission taught her she can make alot of money from it and use it for content to increase her engagement. She can fund the lifestyle she wants by using hospital admissions.

When did he become ill, has his dad been telling her he seems poorly and she didn't cancel her plans and thought it would be ok to wait till Monday as he was having the iron infusion. That got cancelled but she decided to ask for bloods in a&e. Was he ill when his dad had him over the weekend or just when he's been back with her? I can imagine her telling his dad not to worry and she will sort it when she was done with celebrating her birthday, instead of cutting her plans short to sit in a hospital with J.

Asking people to pray for him this morning has made me feel sick. Shes back at work, on the gram and in hospital with J. My first thought was for J, whatever is going on with him I hope he improves as fast as possible and gets well soon. I feel bad for saying what my second thought was but It did cross my mind that she over dramtises hospital stays with J for content, shes back at "work" and making people really worry about J is becoming the normal for her, hospital stays are now profitable and people will be horrified seeing that shot of his hand and being asked to pray for him. She has put no details other than saying he has had the worst night of his life, if that made me think the worse I'm sure it did everyone else, she will now be quiet and leave people to be worried sick.

I think she is fighting the appeal decision, she could take it further or accept it, I'm sure the paperwork we saw her doing was the documents she was sending over for it, she doesn't mention having hours cut down and she is back to using hospital admissions for content and drumming up the worry. His health makes the difference between keeping keiras and losing them, his health deteriorates and she has a better shot of keeping them. I dont want to doubt her, but what does she expect when her behaviour is dodgy as duck. Whatever is going on I really hope J is ok and recovers soon. I also hope she doesnt make a single penny out of him being ill this time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Worst night of his life and she still can’t put her bloody phone down and give him her undivided attention. What is wrong with this woman.

Hope that little boy is okay

Reactions: 17
So the poor baby is back in hospital again..but yet she still managed to throw a quick add up! Then goes on to say ‘worst night of his life’

HOW ABOUT YOU BE A bleeping MOTHER AND PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND COMFORT YOUR SON!!!!

I seriously dont understand how professionals havent picked up on her behaviour? Maybe she needs admitting to hospital,because shes clearly sick-Sick in the head!!! What a horrible human she is!!

I really hope hes okay! ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Didn’t Vicky McClure used to share a lot of her posts and like them (she’s Nottingham born and bred) but now she doesn’t even follow her 🤣

Reactions: 10
To be honest I’m surprised she didn’t put the sick photo up first to get the attention and then the ad wouldn’t put that beneath her

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her ages ago but saw her and I couldn’t believe she posted a hospital pic an advert then the rest?!

Could she not just delay the bloody advert ffs?I feel for her son so bad but she’s so unlikeable and I just get the worst vibe From her

Reactions: 3
My kid has a cold and I’d probably cancel stuff I didn’t need to.
But hospital admission? Yeah let’s just get fucked up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.