The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot understand her . Any mother knows when their child is sick they do not have time for social media makes me think she does it for attention and she doesn’t care about him such a shame . Never went in my phone once with my sick baby not once she is vile

Reactions: 5
Her latest update... she realllllly needs to stay off insta. The last thing I would be doing is picking up my phone

Reactions: 16
Maybe she should have let him get 100% better first instead she thought about herself first . That poor boy. These updates are horrible and not for a social media platform

Reactions: 17
Honestly if something bad happens to him
And she’s spent the past few days gallivanting about because she didn’t want to loose her altern towers ticket money she will
Never forgive herself

Reactions: 22
Her latest update... she realllllly needs to stay off insta. The last thing I would be doing is picking up my phone
So bizarre, she never has time for washing etc but when it’s updating her insta - she does it within seconds.
Your son is severely ill in hospital, tell everyone you’ll update them in a week and have some time off social media - jeez! I cannot cope with her 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 11
Wellllll Kathleen I really hope your birthday celebrations was worth it!! I wish nothing bad on that little boy and I hope he will be okay but I seriously do not care how she feels, I can’t quite make my mind up if this is actually happening or not, if my child was in that position I don’t think I could bring myself to go into that much detail on insta, I’d be to beside myself social media would be the last thing in my mind. Don’t you think you should be on a social media break now Kathleen?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So bizarre, she never has time for washing etc but when it’s updating her insta - she does it within seconds.
Your son is severely ill in hospital, tell everyone you’ll update them in a week and have some time off social media - jeez! I cannot cope with her 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Exactly! The poor little boy is clearly very unwell I just don’t understand why you would feel the need to update Instagram

Reactions: 10
If she puts grid posts or any post for that matter of
Him on a ventilator I’ll loose my bloody mind! The update wasn’t even a panic written update like “ Jaxsons seriously Ill and he’s about to be tubed I’ll be back when I can” Nahh let’s go into details and explain what things are, she’s to calm she’s calculated I tell ya.

I said weeks ago, I can feel this slipping down a very dangerous route. And here we are.

Kath, PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN. This is SERIOUS now.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Could she have passed Covid onto him because of all the galavanting she’s done lately? I will pray for J to get better because I wouldn’t want anything to happen to him. I just wish she would put his needs first more.

Reactions: 18
Do we think this might give her a bit of a wake up call that she needs to start putting her son before Instagram and her social life?

She needs to get off social media and be with her child. The only time that phone should be in her hand is to update his Dad on what's going off.

All that aside, I do genuinely hope Jaxon pulls through this.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I don’t think he’s even that poorly . Ever since she seen ash and saf making millions she has suddenly had more hospital trips she knows what’s she’s doing the photo with his hand is so everyone thinks he’s critical It’s all part of her plan I don’t believe at all that he’s as poorly as she says . And if he is then shame on her for leaving him to enjoy herself disgrace of a mother

I have never been in that situation with my children but I don't imagine you could be calm enough to go into detail like that for strangers on Instagram she is not right in the head. I really do hope he's OK and maybe she realises if he had been in her care and not passed from pillar to post he wouldn't have got so ill she could have picked up on it on time.

Like others I do think she's very calculated and has big aspirations to earn money on whatever way she can.

Reactions: 13
This might be an unpopular opinion but, just in case anything happens, I think it would be respectful to J if we stopped posting on here until we know he is ok. I’m saying this for him not for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
poor Jaxon 😢 this is all her bloody fault! she will continue to update on instergram no matter how sick he is as thats what makes her the money! she is one horrible person! I really do hope that poor little boy is alright.

Reactions: 6
This might be an unpopular opinion but, just in case anything happens, I think it would be respectful to J if we stopped posting on here until we know he is ok. I’m saying this for him not for her.
Completely agree. Poor little soul is really going through it by the sounds of things :(
As for her, she’s a disgrace still updating her IG stories whilst he’s in such a critical condition.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think this could be it. And I for one, am going to hold Jaxon in my thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.