The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of her followers really know she spent a week living the high life. She posted about Alton towers and meals out but hid the true luxury she indulged in. She didn't give j a second thought. Thing is, there's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with celebrating your birthday and treating yourself. However, what's wrong is begging for money from your poorly kids hospital bed, making out you can't afford to eat or buy coffee, and then using those funds from vulnerable followers you've exploited to live the high life. There's also leaving j straight after he was so poorly in hospital... but hey ho, we move and now we're back to him being poorly any the black and white pity posts. Donations start in 3....2...1

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The thing is those who follow her know She has money they just don’t seem to get it she’s out drinking the day after her son got out of hospital and they seem ok with the fact she is doing that unfortunately she will always use j to gain money we can only hope his father goes for full custody

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel quite triggered by the picture she put up! It just reminds me of when my little girl was in hospital and nurse and doctors having to run to her!! It brings back those horrible feelings! She was born at 26 weeks, She’s fine now, with the occasional hospital visit, she does have additional needs but she’s amazing! The last thing that would be going through my mind is getting my phone out to get a photo.

Totally with you, I had a microprem too (who decided to stop.breathing in my arms) and have horrific memories that even therapy helped. I find her very triggering indeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel slightly bad for her with this advert. It’s obviously prerecorded and scheduled to go out today but it’s completely destroying her narrative. She wants today to be about J being back in hospital and how hard her life is but this just makes her look stupid. Rather than the tale of woe she wants to post, she’s been forced to post a happy smiley advert about cooking for her non-oral child, even getting him to pretend to eat the ingredients when everybody knows he doesn’t eat.

This also seems like terrible management. Kaytee’s management need to be telling the food companies who are using J to sell their products that J doesn’t eat and it just looks like blatant exploitation when he is used in their adverts. They also need to tell Kaytee and the clients that going ahead with their scheduled exploitation of J when he is in hospital looks exceptionally bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel slightly bad for her with this advert. It’s obviously prerecorded and scheduled to go out today but it’s completely destroying her narrative. She wants today to be about J being back in hospital and how hard her life is but this just makes her look stupid. Rather than the tale of woe she wants to post, she’s been forced to post a happy smiley advert about cooking for her non-oral child, even getting him to pretend to eat the ingredients when everybody knows he doesn’t eat.

This also seems like terrible management. Kaytee’s management need to be telling the food companies who are using J to sell their products that J doesn’t eat and it just looks like blatant exploitation when he is used in their adverts. They also need to tell Kaytee and the clients that going ahead with their scheduled exploitation of J when he is in hospital looks exceptionally bad.
I’m wondering if this is the ad she was suppose
To post last week, when he was in but then it got postponed? And quote her saying “ it’s something use are going to love” ermmmm that ad was terrible not loveable, and what’s with the wearing of 5 necklaces at once?

Reactions: 8
She is sick....putting up an ad for hellofresh whilst the little one is in hospital again....

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She is just awful... Black and white filter again going in detail about the pain he is in... The latest story about j in pain etc.and how horrible it is yet she was out for her birthday and at alton towers when he was barely even revcovered from a hospital stay . How can you leave your child with carers surely he wants his mum for comfort!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.