The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking time off…. But can still see the comments and reply! No she’s away from her cash maker whilst he is loving life with his Dad . She’s prancing around scantily clad hoping for a quick sh*g for her birthday.

Reactions: 19
Seriously?? Like someone else said, it’s a shame you weren’t taking some needed time off when your little one was seriously ill in hospital, instead you made sure to create plenty of content for the gram.

Imagine using social media to exploit your poorly son in hospital, to gain sympathy and money!

Absolutely shocked that people behave like this 🤮 how embarrassing! #Fraud

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Seriously?? Like someone else said, it’s a shame you weren’t taking some needed time off when your little one was seriously ill in hospital, instead you made sure to create plenty of content for the gram.

Imagine using social media to exploit your poorly son in hospital, to gain sympathy and money!

Absolutely shocked that people behave like this 🤮 how embarrassing! #Fraud
what she means is ignore the people spilling the TRUTH. She blocks people quicker than she spends Js fund raiser money so the truth will
Never come out.
we can only hope Instagram accidentally deletes her account 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she for real???? So where was J for the Alton Towers trip?? He’d love CBeebies Land. I hope she took him with her but I can’t see it. So who was he staying with??

Reactions: 11
Surely you write the money off and look after your child who’s still recovering….?! The fact she is justifying it shows she knows it isn’t going to go down well. She would have not said anything if she hadn’t had been caught out!

Is she for real???? So where was J for the Alton Towers trip?? He’d love CBeebies Land. I hope she took him with her but I can’t see it. So who was he staying with??
His Dad… although she’d never admit this!

Reactions: 12
She went to Alton towers whilst j was at school. So hes gone straight back to school the day after he's got out of hospital so she could have school as the babysitter so she could go to get her highs 🙄🙄
Then those stories of j at the hotel will of been just before his dad picked him up.
anyone else would of cancelled the weekend and rebooted the birthday shindig. No not are Kathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She went to Alton towers whilst j was at school. So hes gone straight back to school the day after he's got out of hospital so she could have school as the babysitter so she could go to get her highs 🙄🙄
Then those stories of j at the hotel will of been just before his dad picked him up.
anyone else would of cancelled the weekend and rebooted the birthday shindig. No not are Kathy.
I can’t believe she’s sent him to school after being so poorly and in hospital .... 🤔 clearly only so she can go out gallivanting! Absolutely shocking!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think we need to celebrate that she visualised having a five-day weekend away from J going, to a theme park, staying in fancy hotels and getting smashed every night for her 30th and she made it happen.

First, she got sympathy by posting melodramatic black & white pictures of her son suffering in hospital. Then she got money by posting stories about how she has nobody to help her, has no money, and, entirely coincidentally, happened to have an old donation link to hand. Then she used all the help she has with J (his dad, carers, and school to name but a few) to minimise the time she had to spend with him.

She’s even had the forethought to ensure she spent enough of the weekend on instagram deleting all the negative comments on her posts. That way her donors won’t realise they’ve been manipulated and not donate the next time she wants to do something similar.

She’s almost made exploiting her sick child who can’t consent into an art-form. There are some obvious mis-steps like the advert with her non-oral child desperately holding a chip up for approval from his own mother. But generally she is successfully maximising her financial gain from her child’s suffering and medical issues. In some ways you just have to applaud the shamelessness of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So Leianne did go to london with her, isn't that restaurant the Covent Garden branch of Bill's? Alton towers plus a few nights in london. She used booking.com to book the hotel, why am I thinking that the hotel is Me London? You know the one that costs £600 per night of a weekend and £300 during the week? Please someone tell me that's not the Me and the logo on the robe is for a similar named hotel? If she had no money in hospital she would have had no money before he was admitted but she had enough money to book a hotel for her and her bestie, plus go to Alton Towers, eat out at Bill's, another birthday meal probably at the hotel and go out for drinks with the other friend in her photos. I never knew poor people could live it up like that. I think she is disgusting sending J to school when he was so ill in hospital. It was obvious he was back the day after he came home. She's unfit to parent, I don't think I've ever come across such a selfish mother/Keira before in my life. Parents give their child days off school just to recover from norovirus or a cold. Kathy sends hers in when he's been in PICU for days so she can go to Alton bleeping towers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
If the carer has time to blow up balloons and get a little display up then there's obviously no need for them to be there.

Also she's the master of lies and deception. She must've had j for 1 night this week, the night before his preop so she managed to get photos of him in the hotel to look like she was with him all week. The other days he was at school with carers and his dad. Poor j, imagine coming out of picu any straight to school on Monday.

Reactions: 22
The issue that Kaytee will really hate, and she will be looking to solve, is that with her current method of monetising/exploiting J she isn’t able to brag about where she’s staying, drinking and eating. She really really wants people to know that she is living the instagram influencer lifestyle. She wants to tag the hotels and restaurants to get freebies. That is so clearly her end goal. But when you’ve scammed the money for that lifestyle by exploiting your own child on instagram, particularly by pretending to be a broke single parent with no help, you can’t then immediately turn around and brag about your child-free extravagant lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Leianne did go to london with her, isn't that restaurant the Covent Garden branch of Bill's? Alton towers plus a few nights in london. She used booking.com to book the hotel, why am I thinking that the hotel is Me London? You know the one that costs £600 per night of a weekend and £300 during the week? Please someone tell me that's not the Me and the logo on the robe is for a similar named hotel? If she had no money in hospital she would have had no money before he was admitted but she had enough money to book a hotel for her and her bestie, plus go to Alton Towers, eat out at Bill's, another birthday meal probably at the hotel and go out for drinks with the other friend in her photos. I never knew poor people could live it up like that. I think she is disgusting sending J to school when he was so ill in hospital. It was obvious he was back the day after he came home. She's unfit to parent, I don't think I've ever come across such a selfish mother/Keira before in my life. Parents give their child days off school just to recover from norovirus or a cold. Kathy sends hers in when he's been in PICU for days so she can go to Alton bleeping towers.
Leianne has commented she hopes K had an amazing time in London. An amazing time? Wasn’t it just for J and a hospital visit? That’s not something I’d imagine to be an amazing time. That’s because J simply went up to the room with her, he didn’t stay, she wasn’t with him at his appointments.
She clearly didn’t go to Alton towers during school hours. And even if she did it’s an hour away from her and imagine having to be called back to school because your terminally ill (that’s how she makes it sound) is unwell. Your talking about 2 hrs by the time you’ve made your way out of the park. It’s only ever been the Kathleen show and this just cements that.
Great to see the merc being used for his benefit too. That trip to Alton towers was clearly being used for his benefit.

Bill's with leianne could be the branch in Nottingham, I've compared Google images but all their branches look very similar and the booth they were sitting in could have been one of a few different branches, but even so, I don't believe for a second that she went to London alone and stayed in a hotel alone. The meal she posted on the post she has uploaded is a table for 2 and J definetly does doesnt drink alcohol or eat.

I think he was back to school on Wednesday and she went to Alton Towers that day, Thursday she woke up to the carers leaving balloons, the pre OP was done by call and she went out with Leianne either to Bill's in Notts or London. She either checked into the hotel on Thursday or friday, his dad collected him and she then had the weekend to herself apart from a brief appointment on Friday at GOSH. If he's there tomorrow, they're probably still down there now and the photos of J in the hotel may have been done today when his dad has dropped him back.

Just because J is asleep in the hotel bed in one shot it doesn't mean he stayed over night, that could have been taken when she arrived and she waiting for his dad to come and fetch him or today when he's dropped him back.

Why don't people think about how she could afford to go to a theme park and book a london hotel if she couldn't afford vending machine coffee. She had her rats tail extensions done on thursday, if you're broke or watching the pennies, you do your own hair. She said she knows how to live like she is broke, this isn't living like you're broke. If that is the Me she has stayed at I am speechless. If she went thursday and is still there, she has paid over one and a half grand on that hotel.

Its telling people are noticing, there are some in the send community who support her, I've noticed some hadn't liked her recent posts so I checked and they've unfollowed.

Leianne has commented she hopes K had an amazing time in London. An amazing time? Wasn’t it just for J and a hospital visit? That’s not something I’d imagine to be an amazing time. That’s because J simply went up to the room with her, he didn’t stay, she wasn’t with him at his appointments.
She clearly didn’t go to Alton towers during school hours. And even if she did it’s an hour away from her and imagine having to be called back to school because your terminally ill (that’s how she makes it sound) is unwell. Your talking about 2 hrs by the time you’ve made your way out of the park. It’s only ever been the Kathleen show and this just cements that.
Great to see the merc being used for his benefit too. That trip to Alton towers was clearly being used for his benefit.
I think she did go in school hours on Wednesday and she arranged for her Keira to start earlier and have him once dropped home because they seem to have overstepped the boundaries and become overly friendly with her if they're offering to look after J if anything ever happened to her and they're also putting balloons up for her 30th. She had said she needed J to be out of hospital so she could pack and get to their appointments that week but i think she wanted him out so he could go to school on wednesday so she could duck off to alton towers. Totally selfish, he should have been at home resting not being packed off to school on a bus and then looked after by a keira.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The other restaurant she showed was The Ivy. The hotel is a Montcalm ( there are several in London) and it’s not cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The other restaurant she showed was The Ivy. The hotel is a Montcalm ( there are several in London) and it’s not cheap.
You're right, I had looked at the Montcalm's but they all had rooms with either lime green or white headboards, but I've just looked at the Shoreditch Montcalm and it's different to the others and has the bed and wallpaper you can see in what she has shared. I don't know who she thinks she is booking 5 star hotels and going to The Ivy, she would be better off with a b&b and a big mac if she is as poor as she makes out.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And yet again, when she DOES book hotels to stay in with J they never use a travel cot/put me up bed etc. She doesn’t even use a bed guard. He sleeps with her. But he needs his padded cell when he’s at home. Because that looks good for the DLA and justifies Kiera’s right?!. And still she wants adaptations and still the Hun’s think her house is unsuitable for J and his mobility needs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
And yet again, when she DOES book hotels to stay in with J they never use a travel cot/put me up bed etc. She doesn’t even use a bed guard. He sleeps with her. But he needs his padded cell when he’s at home. Because that looks good for the DLA and justifies Kiera’s right?!. And still she wants adaptations and still the Hun’s think her house is unsuitable for J and his mobility needs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes because there's no room to store all his equipment even though he has barely any equipment compared to other medically complex children. The exagerration is immense with her, the equipment he does have she barely uses. Funny how the house is too small and the garden is unsuitable for J but she's applying for right to buy.

I'm puzzled about her keira package. It was supposed to be gradually reduced each month, I think this should have been the first month where it was cut down from 60 to 40, it's almost the end of the month so should it be reducing down to 20 soon? I think she is still fighting it and it hasn't been reduced, if it had I'm sure she would have been moaning constantly that she can't cope with 40 hours and she's terrified of it going down to 20, crying and being dramatic over it. If it has reduced and she hasn't made a big deal about it, it shows those hours were never needed in the first place and she isn't bothered about losing Keiras like she has made out all this time. It seems odd there's been no talk off her about his hours being cut down. I think she's still appealing whilst getting the full 60 hours because of appealing or she is keeping quiet until its cut down to 20. Once she hits 20 hours I think she will spend the whole month being dramatic until the donations are rolling in thick and fast. There might be more admissions during next month too if it means she can get more donations or if J can get scored severe for something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.