The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what I can’t get my head round is she hasn’t gone out tonight at like say 6pm, the photos her friends put on where at around 12/1pm, so more than likely on an all day sesh. If my son had been in hospital as poorly as Jaxon apparently was I’d postpone my birthday plans, wouldn’t any decent parent? Can anyone get onto her profile? I’ve just made another account, sad I know, but I wanted to see if she had posted anything and I can’t find her on the other account so wondering if she’s deactivated her account? I think she’s panicking about people finding out the truth and so she bloody should be! She needs to be held accountable for basically fraud!
There's now a thing on insta that let's you block any other accounts associated with the one your blocking. So when she's blocked you it automatically blocks any new accounts you may create.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m blocked by kath and her “mate “ has now gone private 😂😂😂
Anyone else been blocked???🤣😂 The trash has took itself out.
Her 30th birthday and she must be spending it sitting in a bar in London, reading tattle and blocking people who have looked at Leiannes stories. Shes removed that comment someone left too. If she was genuine and she wasnt doing anything wrong she would have posted about her 30th, her night out and hotel stay. What's there to hide if what she is doing is right and shes not conning people.

@Kirsty21 you wont be able to see her, instagram now let's you block someone and you can select it so it let's you block their account plus any new ones they make. Try using something that has a different IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .

Reactions: 14
That's hilarious if she is spending her birthday matching up who's viewed her friends story and blocking them from hers 😂
She's vile. I hope everyone sees through her eventually

Reactions: 15
As someone's stated above surely she should be self isolating if he's at gosh? So I'm guessing his dad is with him in the hospital?
I don't usually pull apart someone looks but those hair extensions are ratty gal.
She knows just how bad this looks hence the silence. Selfish cow.
She doesn’t need to self isolate! She is a single parent carer to a medically complex child and she is a fully qualified nurse ,’don’t you know who I am?’ And she was in hospital with no help for 48 hours so NEEDS to go out drinking....
Her silence is typical,hiding her night out for fear of judgment from the huns and isn’t she driving to London in the morning? I wonder what hotel she is staying in this time? I also predict a Gucci or Prada handbag ‘To me,from me’ they cost around £1500, she has no rich fiancé to use as a cover

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t need to self isolate! She is a single parent carer to a medically complex child and she is a fully qualified nurse ,’don’t you know who I am?’ And she was in hospital with no help for 48 hours so NEEDS to go out drinking....
Her silence is typical,hiding her night out for fear of judgment from the huns and isn’t she driving to London in the morning? I wonder what hotel she is staying in this time? I also predict a Gucci or Prada handbag ‘To me,from me’ they cost around £1500, she has no rich fiancé to use as a cover
I think they're both in London now, when she booked the hotel she said it was on her Birthday, Js dad probably has him whilst they're out. Last sunday she said he is at GOSH on Monday too so she has probably booked a few nights to treat herself because she deserves it

If anyone would like to follow this account & send me things to put on and any evidence I’d be very grateful as I’m tit with words. Also spread the word.
If anyone follows that off here, kathy will block the accounts and select it to block all new accounts they have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But I think @Kirsty21 is already blocked by Kathy on her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so surely she wouldn’t be able to see the account created anyway?
Kathy has at least 3 instagrams that I know of, she probably has more. Her main one, her personal and her senhood account. She will use the others to see the followers and then block the accounts on her main page. If she didn't have others she would just use leiannes phone to look.

Reactions: 2
Kathy has at least 3 instagrams that I know of, she probably has more. Her main one, her personal and her senhood account. She will use the others to see the followers and then block the accounts on her main page.
Gotcha! Makes sense! Although looks like anyone who watched her friend’s stories has already been blocked anyway 😂

To be fair, my daughter has been in hospital for over a week now, I don't drink and feel like I need one.

I don't understand half of her reasoning. My daughter is autistic, cannot be left for one minute by herself unless she's sleeping, she is mobile but does not understand danger whatsoever. Her nurses and consultants have made the decision to allow her dad and I do day on, day off. It is extremely exhausting being switched on constantly for her. I don't understand why the hospital wouldn't allow the same for J. I'm sure his dad would jump at the chance to stay with him. The only thing I can think of is that it would take the control away from Kathleen and he'd be able to speak health care professionals himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been blocked by kath now and her “mate “ has now gone private 😂😂😂
guyysss always use an insta anonymous website then you can see the goods without giving it away 🤣

Kathy has at least 3 instagrams that I know of, she probably has more. Her main one, her personal and her senhood account. She will use the others to see the followers and then block the accounts on her main page. If she didn't have others she would just use leiannes phone to look.
what’s her personal account called

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
guyysss always use an insta anonymous website then you can see the goods without giving it away 🤣

what’s her personal account called
Look for Kaytee Jones, 2 come up but it's the one with the padlock in bio and she only added close friends and made it private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She will say she’s been out for quiet drinks with a friend and the huns will all be aww happy birthday babes you deserve some
Me time

Look for Kaytee Jones, 2 come up but it's the one with the padlock in bio and she only added close friends and made it private.
Must be a new account not seen it before when I looked

It is clearly set out in her most recent grid post that J had a pre-op assessment yesterday and is in hospital in London today. Kaytee was out yesterday, which means somebody else was looking after J, whilst she was getting drunk the day before J has a risky procedure.

I accept that it was her 30th birthday and she should celebrate. But maybe, just maybe, she should be waiting until after J has recovered from his anaesthetic? Not to mention that the main justification for the begging earlier in the week was that she had nobody else to look after J. Now somebody else is clearly caring for him whilst she gets smashed the day before J has an invasive procedure involving significant risk.

Much like when she had a long-term partner who helped financially and with J’s care, this has been omitted from her main Insta-account because it doesn’t fit the narrative of her account. Her account is purely for exploiting J’s medical issues for pity donations. In order to maximise those donations she portrays herself as a single mum who is doing everything on her own and never has time away from J.

Reactions: 22
It is clearly set out in her most recent grid post that J had a pre-op assessment yesterday and is in hospital in London today. Kaytee was out yesterday, which means somebody else was looking after J, whilst she was getting drunk the day before J has a risky procedure.

I accept that it was her 30th birthday and she should celebrate. But maybe, just maybe, she should be waiting until after J has recovered from his anaesthetic? Not to mention that the main justification for the begging earlier in the week was that she had nobody else to look after J. Now somebody else is clearly caring for him whilst she gets smashed the day before J has an invasive procedure involving significant risk.

Much like when she had a long-term partner who helped financially and with J’s care, this has been omitted from her main Insta-account because it doesn’t fit the narrative of her account. Her account is purely for exploiting J’s medical issues for pity donations. In order to maximise those donations she portrays herself as a single mum who is doing everything on her own and never has time away from J.
what’s he having done at gosh?

D719F685-DBA9-4C7A-869B-0F3BCC125DAD.jpeg

Was looking through photos of this time last year and found this gem on my camera roll from our wholesome, Tesco brand ambassador....😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 584060
Was looking through photos of this time last year and found this gem on my camera roll from our wholesome, Tesco brand ambassador....😳

This just confirms a year down the line she still hasn’t changed one bit 🥴 however I don’t think she would ever address a comment like this because she knows too many are on to her now, and would agree. just like tattle, she would never publicly bring it to her followers’ attention just incase they all came over and saw her for what she really is

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.