The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How blind are her followers honestly no wonder shes not posted imagine people sending hundreds because her sick child is in hospital then the day after shes out drinking she should be ashamed my sons been home two days and I ain't left his side it's my birthday aswell weekend I still wont leave my sick son to party she is awfull good job his carers give a tit about him

Funny she removed my comment outing her woman she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How blind are her followers honestly no wonder shes not posted imagine people sending hundreds because her sick child is in hospital then the day after shes out drinking she should be ashamed my sons been home two days and I ain't left his side it's my birthday aswell weekend I still wont leave my sick son to party she is awfull good job his carers give a tit about him

Funny she removed my comment outing her woman she is
So if she’s out with bestie, who’s looking after J?? His dad I’d guess. The dad she never mentions

Reactions: 14
Anyone else finding it rather odd how much of a low profile she’s keeping on her birthday? Radio silence.

Reactions: 8
We all know her/j’s Kiera’s don’t start shift until 8pm and she’s out much earlier than that.
luckily she’s using all that coffee money on the espresso martinis 🤬

Reactions: 10
As someone's stated above surely she should be self isolating if he's at gosh? So I'm guessing his dad is with him in the hospital?
I don't usually pull apart someone looks but those hair extensions are ratty gal.
She knows just how bad this looks hence the silence. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
It’s blindingly obvious why she isn’t posting about her birthday celebrations.

On Monday J was in hospital seriously ill and she posted stories saying:

a) she has no money;
b) she has nobody else who can look after J; and
c) J is very seriously ill and she can’t leave him.

As a result of these things she was gifted large amounts of money and vouchers.

Now only three days later she is out without J, on a night out, drinking heavily. On a basic level this means she both has disposable income and she has somebody else to look after J. Even she knows this doesn’t fit the narrative she used to get money earlier the week. This is without mentioning that she has said that J has pre-op today and hospital, the world famous GOSH(!), tomorrow.

Reactions: 33
whoever commented this you are brill!! I would like it but I've already been blocked by her on one account, can't have her blocking my other account too need to know what the selfish mare is upto!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When is he actually in GOSH because she said this week on her birthday, which is today, but Sunday she said it had been moved forward to Monday. Or is he there twice. Or is she in london today and hes with his dad so she can celebrate and there was never a GOSH appointment. She booked a hotel last week in london for her birthday/GOSH appointment/break away with her bestie so she must be out drinking in london. Its great to see she has the money for hotels with her best friend and drinks in the capital. If hes in GOSH on Monday like she said Sunday, has she booked the hotel till then.

Recently she has had dental treatment in london, laser treatment, fillers, hair extensions, nail extensions, viewed a house she would have to buy outright in cash, applied for the right to buy on her current home, had days out with friends, showed her gymshark haul amongst wearing designer gear, told everyone she is debt free with a credit score of 999, has a really large overdraft limit available and she has never experienced going from a high income to a low income. Next shes talking about getting multiple income streams, J is admitted into hospital and her first thoughts are booking a holiday somewhere hot, then come the photos of J really poorly followed by stories of not being able to get benefits, affording food and drinks in hospital, earning less than when she was nursing but not being eligible despite saying she has never experienced going from a high to a lower income, giving out her ko-fi and email for donations and now shes silent after receiving donations, shes in london with her best mate drinking, J is god knows where and her followers don't even click she is a con woman. After all the financial talk she has done, how can they believe she is poor just a few days later.

I don't understand her attitude either, If it was anyone else conning people out of money you would expect them to be cautious with their actions so people don't become suspicious yet she doesn't seem to care if she looks dodgy. She is acting so brazen, takes peoples money and then disappears of instagram. She is like the men who con women on the internet dating sites but in her case shes conning women who probably don't have much themselves using her child for sympathy. There was one donation that stood out to me and made me feel rage. The woman had wrote that she couldn't donate much but she knew kathleen needed it more. She is taking money off those less fortunate than her and she doesn't feel bad about it. It takes the pee that she had all those donations for "coffee" and shes sat in london drinking Espresso Martinis. She is taking the piss out of those donating like @AreYouJoking? has said.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't know who she was till I kept seeing her comments on ash and saf posts . Since then I have seen some shocking things many of which I'm surprised he has not been safeguarded . I no longer want to even look at her instagram because she makes me sick she knows exactly what she is doing using her sons disabilities to make money . her sick child who was apparently so sick he needed oxygen was being seen by nurses and she decided it was the perfect time to take a photo of him and post all over social media . She then begged for donations as she is so skint she needs money for coffee suddenly j is home and the next day she is child free and out drinking its absolutely shocking I cannot watch anymore because it's making me feel so angry I feel so sorry for him having a vile mother like her she is something else but its evidently clear she is brainwashing her followers and it's working I dont understand why so many people cannot see what she is doing . I'm sorry but this child needs to be taken from her she literally has no emotions towards him none at all she posts him to gain sympathy and make cash then when she does she dumps him with anybody who will have him why she does what she wants to do vile my poorly son left hospital 2 days ago hes in his cot asleep and I'm sat in bed awake waiting for him if he needs me why because that's what mothers do when j wakes at night she is never around it's his carers when he crys it's his carers when he needs help it's his carers shes an embarrassment and a tit excuse if a mother

• Heart
She cant stand the truth hope she feels like tit aswell that she left her poorly son to go party woman she is I'm reporting her tomorrow and using my profession to get him the hell away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She cant stand the truth hope she feels like tit aswell that she left her poorly son to go party woman she is I'm reporting her tomorrow and using my profession to get him the hell away from her
what I can’t get my head round is she hasn’t gone out tonight at like say 6pm, the photos her friends put on where at around 12/1pm, so more than likely on an all day sesh. If my son had been in hospital as poorly as Jaxon apparently was I’d postpone my birthday plans, wouldn’t any decent parent? Can anyone get onto her profile? I’ve just made another account, sad I know, but I wanted to see if she had posted anything and I can’t find her on the other account so wondering if she’s deactivated her account? I think she’s panicking about people finding out the truth and so she bloody should be! She needs to be held accountable for basically fraud!

I’m betting she’s blocked anyone who viewed her friend’s stories! I can see her on my other account!

Think maybe the penny is dropping that she has seriously fucked up here.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.