The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been in hospital with me little one for two nights , I was not on social media I did not upload photos for sympathy , I was so dehydrated from not eating and drinking the last thing on my mind was food and drink and when u did finally get a drink it was because the nurse said I was looking funny she gave me a cup of water and I was fine I didn't need Costa or breakfasts in a box as a mother she should be ashamed what really gets me is how many people donate how much coffee do these idiots think she needs she was home the next day . She is not a mother she has no mother instincts she cannot survive like a real mother she cant even call herself mum she calls herself a carer she is an utter disgrace
Hope your little one is better. Remember you need to take care of yourself too you can't pour from an empty cup ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you hes home and resting now I have had a lovely cottage pie kindly made by my neighour and lots of cups of tea 😊 just glad my boy is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 13
omg guys. What if she wanted to fund a nice holiday so had it all planned out to cut Js potassium knowing he would end up in hospital so she could share her kofi to get some cash for spending money in the Maldives probably why J is at his dads over half term 👌
Sadly this too went through my head!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet since getting home from hospital. Only posted memories. It’s a bit strange 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sadly this too went through my head!
[/QUOTE

And mine! She definitely raised a few grand in 48hrs. It’s very easy to manipulate potassium levels.
I bet she begs for a Marinhal gifted holiday in Portugal. Is The Maldives on the green list? I just looked and it’s Amber,I doubt she would care about self isolating on return if she went.Has she been vaccinated?
And mine! She definitely raised a few grand in 48hrs. It’s very easy to manipulate potassium levels.
I bet she begs for a Marinhal gifted holiday in Portugal. Is The Maldives on the green list? I just looked and it’s Amber,I doubt she would care about self isolating on return if she went.Has she been vaccinated?

Reactions: 1
She’s been very quiet since getting home from hospital. Only posted memories. It’s a bit strange 🤔
Probably had Js Dad waiting for them at the hospital doors when J was discharged so she’s passed him off for a few days. Either that or shes got back to back carers in to get back what she didn’t use while J was admitted.

Reactions: 10
Probably had Js Dad waiting for them at the hospital doors when J was discharged so she’s passed him off for a few days. Either that or shes got back to back carers in to get back what she didn’t use while J was admitted.
If your child is admitted to hospital, you can’t save the continuing healthcare hours you would have had to use later. They are “written off” I can’t remember the exact wording but they class being in hospital as receiving care so those hours she would have had while J was in hospital can’t be banked to use another time.

She'll have sent j straight to school and will be packing extra large thongs to shove up her backside for her 30th birthday post when she's in her fancy London hotel this week. Gotta spend js cash she made whilst begging from his hospital bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It will be all fancy blooms filling her hotel room that she did herself because nobody gives a F about her so she has to buy herself bloons and look like a typical influencer only she doesnt look like one she just looks like a prostitute waiting to sell herself for money which to be honest wouldn't surprise me I mean she pretty much begs it on her sons hospital bed disgrace !!!!

She will have a little skimpy underwear on sat on the bed surrounded by bloons and confetti that she did herself just to look like some influencer but we seen last years attempt and all know it's going to look ridiculous, poor j having a mother like that bet he wonders what's going on half the time 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is the sort of quiet she should of been while her baby was in hospital not now he’s bloody home

Reactions: 20
I don't think they are home, I am pretty sure she said on Thursday they are at GOSH for pre-op stuff.
surely she would have PLASTERED THAT all over insta ooo look we’re at my fave place in the world gosh *swoons*
She does the quiet and then we will get a Tesco add or some tit I would bet on it

Reactions: 8
she will be silent so her followers get worried then put up an ad like she always does 🙄 if she was at gosh she would of posted her usual post of sitting in the car having a coffee break in the car with jaxon not straped in his seat properly

Reactions: 11
I do wonder if she’s been reading on here, and thinks she should either stay quiet for a bit or is trying to make people worry about her. I think it’s very odd esp after so many people donated to her 🙄

There will most likely be a post tonight once their settled in Gosh of her making out she's a hero and inspiration for all the time she's spending in hospital this week 🙄 this no posting is because he'll of been at bloody school and she's keeping quiet for them to worry and look out for her posting.

Reactions: 6
It will be all fancy blooms filling her hotel room that she did herself because nobody gives a F about her so she has to buy herself bloons and look like a typical influencer only she doesnt look like one she just looks like a prostitute waiting to sell herself for money which to be honest wouldn't surprise me I mean she pretty much begs it on her sons hospital bed disgrace !!!!

She will have a little skimpy underwear on sat on the bed surrounded by bloons and confetti that she did herself just to look like some influencer but we seen last years attempt and all know it's going to look ridiculous, poor j having a mother like that bet he wonders what's going on half the time 🤦‍♀️🤣
And the comments will all be ‘you deserve it hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.