The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely her. As I've said on previous posts I work in the hospital so see Kathy fairly regularly, obviously she doesn't know I'm on Tattle but she saw me looking at her like she thought I was going to ask her something so yes definitely her 👍

I doubt it as too friendly to whoever it was and talking more kind of to a mate. Never mentioned J in the time I was within earshot 🙄

What’s going off? Is J ok??

Now is really not the time to be questioning whether she’s being truthful etc. We know she will use this for engagement and financial gain when he is better so wait til then!
I just really hope he’s okay

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just posting to say I really hope that lovely boy is ok, and that those of you not engaging with Kaytee slating right now are doing the classy thing. There will be a time to unpick all this, but it isn’t right now.

Reactions: 31
The little one is on ECMO now, he is seriously sick the poor babe. I pray he pulls through this. I know many are not fans of her but wouldn’t wish that scenario on anyone at all! Just awful

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just posting to say I really hope that lovely boy is ok, and that those of you not engaging with Kaytee slating right now are doing the classy thing. There will be a time to unpick all this, but it isn’t right now.
Just saw her latest post I totally agree, I really hope he pulls through sounds like a pretty horrific time for them both. Wouldn't wish it on any parent 😔 praying for them both 🙏 Jaxon is a true fighter

Reactions: 10
She has MANY MANY faults and I have literally no time for her game playing but I refuse to believe that even she would stoop so low as to over exaggerate his condition for her own gain. Let’s pray that that little boy is on the mend soon

Reactions: 26
Classy or not she left that boy when he needed her most and she decided to go on a three day bender . if he was so poorly she wouldn’t be posting on social media it speaks volumes that she still is

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I think her life’s become so entwined with social media and her so isolated otherwise that she’s using it as her support system atm. Now really isn’t the time to be pulling things apart, that’ll come. For now, if only for respect for J, they don’t need people questioning her ability as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She would have support from friends and family but she cut them off because they didn’t like her behaviour so now she has nobody but one friend . You cannot pick and choice when to stop I mean he was seriously poorly critical last week her words then suddenly bounced back for her three day bender . I don’t believe for one minute he is as bad as she says . she is so unpredictable and lies so much to gain sympathy and donations if you don’t wish to comment then don’t but others can do what they wish at the end of the day she left him when he needed her most he was poorly and trying to recover at home he was crying and screaming for mummy whilst she was screaming with excitement on a rollercoaster . he was crying for his mummy whilst she was out partying three nights in a row and now he’s poorly you all want to feel sorry for her I certainly don’t the last three days she has posted and exploited him again when she could just put the phone down and be with her sick child

I have a good following on my social media accounts I also have a sick child under alder hey and I know when it’s time to put my phone down and be a mother !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She would have support from friends and family but she cut them off because they didn’t like her behaviour so now she has nobody but one friend . You cannot pick and choice when to stop I mean he was seriously poorly critical last week her words then suddenly bounced back for her three day bender . I don’t believe for one minute he is as bad as she says . she is so unpredictable and lies so much to gain sympathy and donations if you don’t wish to comment then don’t but others can do what they wish at the end of the day she left him when he needed her most he was poorly and trying to recover at home he was crying and screaming for mummy whilst she was screaming with excitement on a rollercoaster . he was crying for his mummy whilst she was out partying three nights in a row and now he’s poorly you all want to feel sorry for her I certainly don’t the last three days she has posted and exploited him again when she could just put the phone down and be with her sick child

I have a good following on my social media accounts I also have a sick child under alder hey and I know when it’s time to put my phone down and be a mother !!!!
The fact you don’t feel sorry for her when her child is critically ill is very strange to me. She has made bad decisions but I most definitely would not wish upon anyone to feel what she is feeling right now. To me, this is the line between a gossip forum and becoming a “troll.” Saying you have no sympathy for her. He is a sick child, most of all I have sympathy for him. He deserves better in manner of ways but I certainly do also feel sorry for her as he is still her son and she does love him. I don’t agree with ANYONE exploiting their sick children on Instagram, I know people use the excuse of “normalising” the diseases etc. But the way I see it is that they cannot even consent to this. Doesn’t mean I don’t feel for her and what she is going through right now.

Anyway, I really hope he pulls through and perhaps she will take this as something to reflect on and spend more time with her little boy and focus on him instead of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How is it strange ? I don’t feel sorry for her because no matter how poorly jaxon is it’s always about her even now she cannot just put the gif damn phone down and spend every minute with her sick child so NO i don’t feel sorry for her I feel sorry for jaxon having a mother like her and I hope he makes a full recovery but we all know the moment he does she will dump him on anybody who will have him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Long time lurcker here. She does infuriate me on a daily, I have read the threads, just never had much more to say. But I really hope J pulls through and I do feel sorry for her right now. My baby was in hospital with pneumonia 3 years ago, she pulled through, but it was the hardest time of my life.

Reactions: 6
How could the hospital discharge him last week when he was so poorly and back in a couple days later. I really hope he is better soon.

Reactions: 7
I think there can be a difference in feeling sympathy for her & sympathy for J. We're here to discuss Kath. Not J. J is clearly in the best of hands now & my prayers are with him. But I think to continue discussing his current condition is unnecessary. We can see Kath's post & we know exactly why she's posting the updates, but us continually commenting on it just feeds her need for further engagement & how we're all trolls who tried to question her every motive whilst J was critical.

How could the hospital discharge him last week when he was so poorly and back in a couple days later. I really hope he is better soon.
Children can nose dive pretty fast. They can present perfectly healthy one minute and then all of a sudden begin to decline very quickly. There isn't much middle ground.

Reactions: 20
I think there can be a difference in feeling sympathy for her & sympathy for J. We're here to discuss Kath. Not J. J is clearly in the best of hands now & my prayers are with him. But I think to continue discussing his current condition is unnecessary.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 6
she Pushed for the hospital to discharge him because it was a inconvenience for her birthday plans she then left him for over 3 nights and now he’s ended up back in maybe if she didn’t push for discharge he would be ok now

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.