The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she Pushed for the hospital to discharge him because it was a inconvenience for her birthday plans she then left him for over 3 nights and now he’s ended up back in maybe if she didn’t push for discharge he would be ok now
She didn't exactly just "leave" him. He was being cared for by people who are trained and supposed to care for him, and who have always cared for him better than she has. If he was still unwell over the weekend, he would of been back in hospital this weekend, regardless of her plans. No sane person would listen to someone who said "No don't take them to A&E" For all of the things she is, I don't believe she'd ever stop him from seeking urgent care if he was critically ill. Kids don't all present the same, one minute they can be absolutely fine & then they can take a turn for the worst again. Their bodies are resilient and try their absolute best.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wish she'd just take herself off social media.
Just leave it now and concentrate on your son. This isn't just a him being in and out in a few days he's very very poorly and you don't need to take photos of love hearts, filter them and inform strangers. You need to be with his dad and both get on for the sake of j. To be strong for him and just block out the outside world.
I feel like we all know more than his dad or their family by the stuff she posts.
I really hope j is OK, I don't think she's exaggerating now, if she was then she'd be an extremely sick individual to make out it's worse than it is.
I am surprised she didn't go in the ambulance with him as someone whose been in Embrace emergency transport that transport very sick children... they always have space for a parent.
Glad they've got there safe and he's now on the machine. It's time now to log off social media, hold his hand and keep chatting to him.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Everyone is entitled to an opinion personally she did leave him every sick child wants their mummy I co parent very well with my ex and I wouldn’t even send him to his dads when poorly because he wants me for comfort . its not even about leaving him it’s the fact she went on a pis up for three nights what if he had a bad turn like he has now and she was in that state . As a mother she didn’t even think about that it speaks volumes to me so sorry if I come across as a witch but I stand with what I say

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope that little boy pulls through. Regardless of her behaviour and actions she will have to live with her selfishly poor decisions prior to this happening. I do believe she has lied and mislead her followers a lot in the past. I don’t think she is exaggerating or lying about ecmo, it’s a massive thing to lie about.

Reactions: 13
She needs to put her phone down. Making her sons life like a cheap soap Opera. This can also be very triggering for some people. She needs to put her phone down for the love of God.

I certainly feel so so sorry J but as I've discussed over the last few days what kinda mother laughs and jokes when your son is seriously ill and like someone has just says he 'recovered' enough for her to go on a 3 day bender. If you all witnessed what I've seen over the last few months in regards to Kathy the penny would drop with her 😕.
She's clearly got very deep rooted issues and poor J is bearing the brunt of it. I pray that little boy pulls through but enough is enough now. I can't leave it like this 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
I just can’t honestly that post is just to much JUST STOP PUT THE PHONE DOWN , why is she doing this when her son is critical why not just stop her followers don’t need to know anything right now .

I don’t care what any of you say on here she is vile even now her son is critical according to her and she still posting on social media the worst thing is she’s going into detail so it’s not like she’s panicking and just posted a quick pray for him she’s literally gone into detail and got a heart and edited the photos the works to pull on heart strings it’s actually worrying that she thinks it’s normal very calculating behaviour . she needs to learn social media is not the be all and end all your son is poorly , sometimes I think she cares more about Instagram than her actual child

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, I've popped in and out of her threads before. She does a lot wrong, but now her baby boy is very ill. For someone who uses social media a lot it's probably natural for her to reach for the phone. Yes she edited a picture, who knows how old that pic is, doesn't mean she went and found a heart, filtered the pic and posted. Maybe she was taking 5 mins out and wrote a post. Doesn't mean she's not sat beside him still. Baby azaylias parents posted and storied daily, and still are, did anyone tell them to put down the phone and be with her? To some its an outlet. I'm not saying this as a big fan, but let's not all pick this right now. Unless you've been in her exact shoes right now, you can't say what's right or wrong. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I just can’t honestly that post is just to much JUST STOP PUT THE PHONE DOWN , why is she doing this when her son is critical why not just stop her followers don’t need to know anything right now .
I think she likes attention that having her son brings sadly. I think she'd of posted a picture of him on icu on echmo if she hadn't of read here. She's well aware of this site, I think a tiny part of her knows she takes it too far and if this thread is gaining momentum she needs to hold back a little. Hence the black and white image of a heart instead. If there wasn't this thread I can guarantee she'd be posting him on a ventilator.
I think there's a damaged girl in there who mustn't have a great relationship with family and doesn't have many real friends... just a following of strangers who all 'listen' and 'support her. The attention is brings feeding her ego telling herself she's amazing, that she must be doing something incredible having a disabled child... it's now like a drug she needs. There's a ridiculous amount of people all making out she's the messiah and her already needy for love, attention and 'fame' feeds on it. Making that obsession, behaviour worse.
You can tell she's always longed for expensive items and lavish lifestyles and people 'looking up to her', she's always been a very opinionated and outspoken person and sadly her narrative is something that will keep on bringing her what she wants.
Her engagement has gone up, her likes and comments have quadrupled because people do care for that little boy. Who wouldn't. We all care about the welfare of him. It's not his fault he's been dragged through all this.
If he pulls through this and she uses this to her advantage then I'll be harsh and not with holding how I feel on here, we know it's all coming. For not I'm trying to hold back whilst that little boy is fighting for his life.
This isn't misleading ads, undeclared gifts and sneaky influencer bullshit... this is a boy extremely poorly, safe guarding issues and what looks like fraudulent fundraisers. I can't think of many threads on this site as serious as this.
Damaged girl or not there are plenty of other people in this world who may of had a troubled past, no relationship with parents and arnt doing what she does. There is no excuse In my eyes for her behaviour that is becoming even more extreme.

Reactions: 28
When azaylia was poorly her parents had over a week of social media to come to terms with what was happening and be with her every single second . Now jaxon has become critical in the last 24 hours and she has posted multiple times when she does not need to , Now I totally understand people saying she has to post because it’s what she is used to and she is obsessed but let’s not forget she went three days not posting over the weekend because she knew what she was doing was wrong so we all know she can go without posting . She knows this content will gain followers and that’s exactly what she wants and it is wrong to use her child like that . She needs serious help because she is clearly very sick in the head to continue doing the things she does

I also think with her watching azaylia story she knows exactly what to post now for sympathy and to gain followers it’s all very calculated with her she knows how much azaylia raised and she can see pound signs as soon as he is Better she will have a go fund me up for something you watch all these posts a lead up then the donations start flooding in

Reactions: 21
Kaytee, if you do happen to read here, then so many of us are wishing your little boy well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There were threads on here for baby A that eventually got locked by admin as people did start posting about parents being on their phones and posting everything.
Praying for J, bless his little heart 💙

Reactions: 6
People were critical when she posted and didn't update. She can't win.
Everyone has said their piece now, I just pray that he pulls through.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn't exactly just "leave" him. He was being cared for by people who are trained and supposed to care for him, and who have always cared for him better than she has. If he was still unwell over the weekend, he would of been back in hospital this weekend, regardless of her plans. No sane person would listen to someone who said "No don't take them to A&E" For all of the things she is, I don't believe she'd ever stop him from seeking urgent care if he was critically ill. Kids don't all present the same, one minute they can be absolutely fine & then they can take a turn for the worst again. Their bodies are resilient and try their absolute best.
If my son had just come out of hospital, I would cancel all plans, would definitely not send him to school and certainly wouldn’t ponce him off on his father to enjoy London pleasantries. His deterioration is due to her neglectful behaviour - enforcing a quick discharge and then prancing around. Yes he was with people who usually care for him but she’s his MOTHER and mothers just know their children best. She did leave him. To enjoy her birthday. I blame her entirely for this and deep down I know she blames herself too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
People were critical when she posted and didn't update. She can't win.
Everyone has said their piece now, I just pray that he pulls through.
This is how I see it. Either way she was going to get stick. People are now invested in her and J through her page, so i get why she wants to update people.

I really really really really really really hope the kid pulls through, and that despite previous criticism/issues with her K has a) learnt something from this and b) is okay also

Reactions: 8
If my son had just come out of hospital, I would cancel all plans, would definitely not send him to school and certainly wouldn’t ponce him off on his father to enjoy London pleasantries. His deterioration is due to her neglectful behaviour - enforcing a quick discharge and then prancing around. Yes he was with people who usually care for him but she’s his MOTHER and mothers just know their children best. She did leave him. To enjoy her birthday. I blame her entirely for this and deep down I know she blames herself too.
Agree completely she has never put him first or his needs

Reactions: 6
This is how I see it. Either way she was going to get stick. People are now invested in her and J through her page, so i get why she wants to update people.

I really really really really really really hope the kid pulls through, and that despite previous criticism/issues with her K has a) learnt something from this and b) is okay also
But the thing is,She isnt posting him because people are invested in his health,She is posting him for sympathy. Like she has done all along! I do feel sorry for her,I really do! But she doesnt help herself much does she 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Im not saying he isnt as sick as what she is saying BUT what she needs to do is focus on her baby and put her bloody phone down!

Reactions: 13
Those actually defending her are hilarious only last week everyone was saying how wrong she was for going out now some are saying it’s ok because he was in safe hands it’s not the point she left him to party if something happened like it has now how would she turn up at hospital in a drunken state !!! Either way if she really did feel guilty she would stop posting and just be with him now knowing she should have been with him all along but the posts are for pitty and sympathy not for jaxon all jaxon needs is his family around him do you think he gives a tit about anybody on social media NO so why is she .......

Reactions: 17
All you one's defending her need to give your heads a wobble.
Also baby Azaylia shouldn't have been plastered over insta at all either . Children deserve privacy and dignity especially when they are ill!
These days all these blogger kids are overexposed on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All you one's defending her need to give your heads a wobble.
Also baby Azaylia shouldn't have been plastered over insta at all either . Children deserve privacy and dignity especially when they are ill!
These days all these blogger kids are overexposed on social media.
I spoke out so many times how the photos of baby azaylia made me feel physically sick and I was ripped a new one by everyone.
People love to use their poorly children for engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.