The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so we have this stored on here.

Evergtime ive been to the hospital I always take a bag of teabags and a bottle of milk. Most hospitals have a little fund they use from collections so they have milk, coffee, tea, sugar in the parents room. Kathy always has to have the luxury option. She won't 'slum' it having coffee from the parents rooms kettle.
If her friend didn't come stay with him whilst she took herself off probably to get herself a shower and prance about then I can bet wither his carer came in to do their planned shift to sit with him or his dad has come. Wouldn't put it past me if she's left him alone with the ipad as his baby sitter.

This isn't the first time she's cried about trolls whilst being in hospital. The difference this time though she's not posting sweary, gangsta Kathy rants about the trolls. Those hand full of SEN accounts being out spoken has turned into 3 whole threads full of people showing the truth so she can't try silence them.

The hate card will also be added to the reason she books that holiday. Her blind followers will tell her to book that holiday with their money for all the tit her and j go thru 🙄
Like sendparent said futher up if that donation site was anonymous then I'd donate 3 quid just so I could leave the word Tattle and the truth about Kathy on it.
So pleased you got this as it disappeared last night.

Reactions: 3
Probably more than that. Most of them wont have just donated the minimum £3. Some people have sent her really large amounts in the past. Theres nurses donating, students, sen mums and single mums. I wonder how many of these people have less money than what she does in the bank but they stupidly think she has nothing. If I could donate without having my name show I would spend £3 just so I could leave a comment telling people to look at her tattle and to stop donating because shes minted! She really is something else. She doesnt even need a amazon wishlist or a po box, I bet she prefers having kofi because she gets to spend it on whatever she wants and no one will see how much she makes and by getting e vouchers by email no one will know how much shes getting and what she buys with them.

I did the same on entitled to tonight, it's got to be her bank balance, if she was earning less than what she was getting as a nurse she would be able to claim the carers element on Universal credit too, even if she cant claim carers allowance. If you have £16,000 or more in savings, you will not be entitled to Universal Credit at all even if you're not working and earning. If you have any savings or capital of between £6,000 and £16,000, the first £6,000 is ignored. The rest is treated as if it gives you a monthly income of £4.35 for each £250 over the £6000 threshold up to £15,999. If her statement on her Universal credit account says £0 she must have over £16000 in her bank and is not entitled to anything at all. If she blows that money to get rid of it she still wont be able to claim Universal credit because they look at how much you had and how long that money should have lasted you if you hadn't blown it.
I'd say she's playing a bit of a risky game talking about UC and what she thinks she should be entitled to.

Everything you've written here is info that is freely available online, or that people may already know if they've used the benefits system before. By talking about it she's going to make some of her followers stop and think about why she's not getting anything.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she's playing a bit of a risky game talking about UC and what she thinks she should be entitled to.

Everything you've written here is info that is freely available online, or that people may already know if they've used the benefits system before. By talking about it she's going to make some of her followers stop and think about why she's not getting anything.
I don't think they will though. There are a snall minority who will realise and then the bigger group will just go on about injustice of it all. The same group who think it's an abomination that she is losing carers.

Reactions: 6
The whole like, ask me anything was all about money and gifts and benefits and her. It's getting uncomfortable to watch. She's just. It's not right. It's not ok.

Reactions: 8

If they’re stupid enough not to see through her tit then they’re stupid enough to think the government is wrong and she should be getting universal credit.
the DLA part of universal credit is ALSO SUBJECT to how much you earn as I’ve recently learned the more you earn the less you get it is MEANS tested. Also she probably owes them back pay so is more than likely getting nothing because she owes them and Keira’s allowance moooneyyy

Just so we have this stored on here.

Evergtime ive been to the hospital I always take a bag of teabags and a bottle of milk. Most hospitals have a little fund they use from collections so they have milk, coffee, tea, sugar in the parents room. Kathy always has to have the luxury option. She won't 'slum' it having coffee from the parents rooms kettle.
If her friend didn't come stay with him whilst she took herself off probably to get herself a shower and prance about then I can bet wither his carer came in to do their planned shift to sit with him or his dad has come. Wouldn't put it past me if she's left him alone with the ipad as his baby sitter.

This isn't the first time she's cried about trolls whilst being in hospital. The difference this time though she's not posting sweary, gangsta Kathy rants about the trolls. Those hand full of SEN accounts being out spoken has turned into 3 whole threads full of people showing the truth so she can't try silence them.

The hate card will also be added to the reason she books that holiday. Her blind followers will tell her to book that holiday with their money for all the tit her and j go thru 🙄
Like sendparent said futher up if that donation site was anonymous then I'd donate 3 quid just so I could leave the word Tattle and the truth about Kathy on it.
Someone needs to borrow their husbands bank card to do it 😂 It would be £3 well spent. It's interesting that she deletes her little story about people hating on her but leaves the Ko-fi swipe up and her email address for donations on. She is disgusting, the ko-fi donations are still rolling in this morning so her emails are probably full of e-vouchers too. I think she has orchestrated the whole thing, neglect J so he is admitted, post photos of him looking really ill and then talk about money followed by ways to send her money. Her first post was about a holiday and now shes got her money coming in for it. The sad thing is that this will encourage her behaviour, J has earned her some money this time, now she may be tempted to get more hospital stays so she can make more money off him.

If they’re stupid enough not to see through her tit then they’re stupid enough to think the government is wrong and she should be getting universal credit.
the DLA part of universal credit is ALSO SUBJECT to how much you earn as I’ve recently learned the more you earn the less you get it is MEANS tested. Also she probably owes them back pay so is more than likely getting nothing because she owes them and Keira’s allowance moooneyyy
I think she is claiming DLA for him and not doing it through Universal Credit. A few weeks ago she briefly mentioned only receiving his disability money but then shut up about it. If her Universal Credit statement says £0 she must be doing it through DLA. If he wasnt getting it she wouldnt have the merc and she would be moaning about it at the top of her voice.

Someone needs to borrow their husbands bank card to do it 😂 It would be £3 well spent. It's interesting that she deletes her little story about people hating on her but leaves the Ko-fi swipe up and her email address for donations on. She is disgusting, the ko-fi donations are still rolling in this morning so her emails are probably full of e-vouchers too. I think she has orchestrated the whole thing, neglect J so he is admitted, post photos of him looking really ill and then talk about money followed by ways to send her money. Her first post was about a holiday and now shes got her money coming in for it. The sad thing is that this will encourage her behaviour, J has earned her some money this time, now she may be tempted to get more hospital stays so she can make more money off him.
It’s so wrong isn’t it. I really think things like this shouldn’t be allowed. I’m all for helping genuine cases with go fund me etc. but it really needs to be heavily monitored. It makes me feel uncomfortable how many take advantage with donation sites. If you can afford hair extensions, nails, new clothes, holidays and large down payments on a car then you can afford your own tea and coffee. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s so wrong isn’t it. I really think things like this shouldn’t be allowed. I’m all for helping genuine cases with go fund me etc. but it really needs to be heavily monitored. It makes me feel uncomfortable how many take advantage with donation sites. If you can afford hair extensions, nails, new clothes, holidays and large down payments on a car then you can afford your own tea and coffee. She’s a disgrace.
She's not stupid though. A PO box would be registered to her and could lead to paid work she would have to declare.

Gift vouchers are gift. No declaring them! And it isn't cash like the go fund me. No doubt people are sending amazon vouchers, supermarket vouchers all sorts.

She's not stupid though. A PO box would be registered to her and could lead to paid work she would have to declare.

Gift vouchers are gift. No declaring them! And it isn't cash like the go fund me. No doubt people are sending amazon vouchers, supermarket vouchers all sorts.
It really makes me so mad. So many needy families and children out there in such bad positions , struggling daily. Only a matter of weeks ago baby girl was rambling about buying a fuckin house and moving abroad, she lives in fairy land. Yet there’s parents out there that believe her crap and are probably struggling on carers and U.C but donate to her out of pity.

Reactions: 12
It really makes me so mad. So many needy families and children out there in such bad positions , struggling daily. Only a matter of weeks ago baby girl was rambling about buying a fuckin house and moving abroad, she lives in fairy land. Yet there’s parents out there that believe her crap and are probably struggling on carers and U.C but donate to her out of pity.
Yup it's disgusting. She is a very good actress

Reactions: 7
Yup it's disgusting. She is a very good actress
How do people not see it. I just don’t understand. So bloody frustrating. She’s just going to hang off his illnesses all his life. She’s a lazy feckless mare.

She's not in a children's hospital, she's in Nottingham QMC. I know this as I work on the ward she's in. She's lied saying her friend came in yesterday as due to Covid restrictions this isn't allowed, I can't say much more without giving away who I am but don't let her fool you.
Its called Nottingham Children’s Hospital based within QMC. Just because it’s based within a larger hospital doesn’t mean it’s not a children’s hospital. It has more wards and specialities then other places. She checks here regularly.. and you’ve disclosed where you work. She will print screen that and put it in a pals.

Reactions: 4
Please dont look at others and feel uncomfortable if they're fundraising. I follow hundreds of other Send families and hand on heart, I have never ever seen a single one abuse the money they raise. Many are in desperate need and because of Kathleen they feel to embarrassed to set up a fundraiser in case people think they're doing what she is doing. If you see a send account with a GoFundMe on their page, take a look at the donations coming in. Some havent had a penny received in months. What people should be doing is finding other Send families on insta and supporting them more, sharing their accounts as much as possible will help grow their platforms, people will start seeing how the rest of the send community struggle, they'll learn alot and realise things dont add up with her. J is the golden child of Send on insta, she doesnt share other children because she wants everyone to care about J because that brings in the bucks. Theres only been one fundraiser recently that went viral and got masses of donations and that was Azaylias. I'm sure that impressed her and if she suddenly found some form of private therapy/treatment for J, even if drs told her not to do it like the feeding programme, I think she would go for it straight away and try to raise a large amount. Everytime I read her stories and she is talking about researching things, all I think about is if she is trying to find something she can say he needs so she can raise more cash.

Reactions: 7
Please dont look at others and feel uncomfortable if they're fundraising. I follow hundreds of other Send families and hand on heart, I have never ever seen a single one abuse the money they raise. Many are in desperate need and because of Kathleen they feel to embarrassed to set up a fundraiser in case people think they're doing what she is doing. If you see a send account with a GoFundMe on their page, take a look at the donations coming in. Some havent had a penny received in months. What people should be doing is finding other Send families on insta and supporting them more, sharing their accounts as much as possible will help grow their platforms, people will start seeing how the rest of the send community struggle, they'll learn alot and realise things dont add up with her. J is the golden child of Send on insta, she doesnt share other children because she wants everyone to care about J because that brings in the bucks. Theres only been one fundraiser recently that went viral and got masses of donations and that was Azaylias. I'm sure that impressed her and if she suddenly found some form of private therapy/treatment for J, even if drs told her not to do it like the feeding programme, I think she would go for it straight away and try to raise a large amount. Everytime I read her stories and she is talking about researching things, all I think about is if she is trying to find something she can say he needs so she can raise more cash.
Oh no as I said I know there’s plenty of genuine cases out there. I don’t just mean Sen families. There’s so many dodgy fundraisers out there in general. She just boils my piss.

Reactions: 4
The bare faced audacity is winding me up.
She’s moaning about a £6 hospital meal so gets people to donate for coffees but can manage to get hair extensions and fillers. Every parent I know who’s child goes into hospital adapts. We use the parent kitchens, nip out to the nearer supermarket when we can to stock up on food because it’s cheaper, take our own coffee etc- I’m that sad I take my own cup. That’s obviously beneath her. It’s always a big drama, she must be exhausting to be around.

She’s doesn’t qualify for any benefits because she earns too much from ads month to month not because the DWP are out to get her. Why don’t her followers understand this? Someone on ptwm threads posted the ad fees once and it’s shocking how much they get- no wonder so many influencers sell their souls for ads.

And yes, the hospital is a large hospital but the top 2 floors are classed as the children’s hospital- even the letters from there have children’s hospital on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m just going to give a quick benefit lesson here:
DLA (is J’s money and is not included as household income)
UC is means tested. If you have over £16k in savings you have NO entitlement at all, irrespective of being a carer or having entitlement to PIP/DLA ( or have a child with entitlement) - as K seems to have a claim although she’s not being paid anything, then she’s not declaring savings in excess of £16k.

if you have savings between £6k and £16k a tariff income is applied which means your Uc is reduced by £4.35 for every £250 over £6k up to £16k you have.
UC entitlement is made up of a number of elements eg standard allowance, housing, child, disabled child, carer. You add up all those elements to calculate UC entitlement (each element is NOT paid as a separate entity) and then deduct the claimant’s income (at a taper rate of 63% out of every pound of income; there is a work allowance rate that increases the amount a person can earn before the income is taken into account - google if interested).
A quick entitlement (I’ve thrown in a guesstimate housing element of £450) for a single person with one disabled child in rented accommodation = UC entitlement before deductions of £1700 (NB you can get a carers element even if you’re not closing carers allowance).
So, in a nutshell, if you’ve got this far, to have a NIL award, when you have entitlement to the above elements, a person is likely declaring income of at least £2000 a month.
I’m not commenting on whether that’s a living amount for a person but I just think sometimes there’s a fair bit of misinformation on this thread about how benefits work.

141 people have donated in the past hour! Many people clearly are donating far more than the minimum £3.I bet she begs a couple of grand by tomorrow evening.
She definitely wrote the questions! And how is she ‘ embarrassed’ when she almost asked for donations in the first place ?
I did a benefit calculation for her earlier and there was a question’Do you care for someone over 35 hours a week?’ I actually thought no,the Kiera’s on £25ph do 60 hrs a week,then school 5 days a week,her Mum on Saturday and his Dad ( but that’s a secret 🤐) it leaves her doing a couple of hours a day! I bet she discharges herself tomorrow and uses up the missed Kiera’s so poor babygirl can sleep!
She has reached 220 Kofi donations- let’s say the average is £15 that equates to £3,285 ! it’s clear by the comments many have left much more!
My guess is she will not rush home as a perfect opportunity to let someone set up a new Gofundme

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s sat there with all her go fund me money and accepting more donations she doesn’t work she does tit ads meanwhile other sen parents are in Hosptial with NOTHING. No kofi ap no free breakfasts and most probably more sick then J ! I don’t know how people don’t see it :(

Reactions: 14
Over 200 ko-fi donations and an email inbox without doubt full of e-vouchers and she can now afford to eat a full breakfast because of her "gang". She made at least over £600 since last night and its 9.30am. That swipe up will be on for a few more hours yet. I bet most people are donating a min of £10 and there will be at least a few large donations in there. It will be in her bio at some point now she has seen people are eager to donate to her. This will have been a test of the water possibly, checking to see what response she gets if she starts making out shes poor and opening up an avenue for people to donate again. Now she has seen people will hand over their money to her, it will encourage her to aim higher in terms of ways to get money. If she gets a few grand I wouldnt be shocked, she can pay for luxury holidays and finally have some content which will boost engagement and ad work. If she can get J admitted inbetween holidays then more ko-fis will come in and she can book the next holiday.

Just before J went into hospital she was storying about "multiple income streams". People are silly if they dont consider that this was all premeditated, when she was brainstorming last week about creating multiple income streams, this may have been all thought of. The question is, why did Js potassium go so low and why wasnt he being shown much last week in the run up to his hospital admission. She answered the question about Ko-fi saying she will look and see if she can login and within a couple of mins she then added the swipe up but the bio on ko-fi was already updated and another message below it off her. Seems to have done it fast unless she had already updated it all and then wrote the questions out herself just so she could do a swipe up to it. It's easier for her to do this and will pay more than the MLMs she was looking at last week.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.