The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you work full time as cabin crew. She will be working on a rosta basis. It’s not just odd flights here and there plus she has to be available for standby. If she owned her own home or privately rented that’s completely different to renting from the stock local authority affordable housing - if you don’t work in an area and are hardly there why should the local authorities provide a house for you in that area?
I understand what you are saying, especially as there is a housing shortage, but it’s not as though she has recently acquired this house and has decided to get the cabin crew job. She has had this home for years and will now have a secure tenancy which is for however long she wants/needs to be there. As long as she’s paying her rent, I don’t see the issue. It’s none of our concern. I don’t agree with her lifestyle; how she exploited and still exploits her child, even in death, begging the public every five minutes so that she doesn’t have to work, being duplicitous and manipulative, and taking away resources from other children in need to live her best life etc, but it does seem to me that some people will be mad at her whatever she does. There is no wrong with the housing situation so long as she’s there the time she is contracted to and pays the rent.

Reactions: 11
I understand what you are saying, especially as there is a housing shortage, but it’s not as though she has recently acquired this house and has decided to get the cabin crew job. She has had this home for years and will now have a secure tenancy which is for however long she wants/needs to be there. As long as she’s paying her rent, I don’t see the issue. It’s none of our concern. I don’t agree with her lifestyle; how she exploited and still exploits her child, even in death, begging the public every five minutes so that she doesn’t have to work, being duplicitous and manipulative, and taking away resources from other children in need to live her best life etc, but it does seem to me that some people will be mad at her whatever she does. There is no wrong with the housing situation so long as she’s there the time she is contracted to and pays the rent.
But that’s like saying someone could rent a house from the local authority or council in Glasgow, live in it 1 day a month and spend the rest of the time working and staying in London. Sorry that’s completely ridiculous. If you rent from the council or local authorities you should live and work in the area where your house is - otherwise give the house up so someone who ACTUALLY wants to live & work in that area. She’s made a choice to take a job which is based at Heathrow - so she should make arrangements to relocate to that area. It’s what every other sensible person does who takes a permanent job outwith the area they currently live.

Reactions: 14
But that’s like saying someone could rent a house from the local authority or council in Glasgow, live in it 1 day a month and spend the rest of the time working and staying in London. Sorry that’s completely ridiculous. If you rent from the council or local authorities you should live and work in the area where your house is - otherwise give the house up so someone who ACTUALLY wants to live & work in that area. She’s made a choice to take a job which is based at Heathrow - so she should make arrangements to relocate to that area. It’s what every other sensible person does who takes a permanent job outwith the area they currently live.
She will have to be in the house more than one day per month, there’s an actual amount of days per week that you have to be in the property so that you don’t breach your contract, I believe, and she will know this hence why she goes home every so often. If she’s not in breach of her tenancy then there is nothing legally wrong, although it may be ethically wrong.

Reactions: 2
She will have to be in the house more than one day per month, there’s an actual amount of days per week that you have to be in the property so that you don’t breach your contract, I believe, and she will know this hence why she goes home every so often. If she’s not in breach of her tenancy then there is nothing legally wrong, although it may be ethically wrong.
But who’s actually monitoring that?! It’s not like someone’s outside with a clipboard checking off every night she’s there!!

Reactions: 6
Could it be that it will take her 4 years to buy it?
I think she said forty years but pronounced it four ti so the captions didn’t pick it up

I think the issue re her not using her house is the face that there are thousands of homeless families that cannot get a home to live in and her house sitting there empty for when she goes home for a cry and to upload a few feel sorry for me crying videos.

imagine you needed a house for your child and yourself and seeing her living her distracting kaytee life with a LA house just sat there.
It’s like the bed and car situation all over again.

she didn’t have a home for a long time when Jaxon was born and now it’s depriving another person in that same situation of a home. She won’t care though because it’s all about kaytee

Last edited:
Losing a child is no joke! I'm sure most of you are parents. Being pregnant and being excited to have your baby and then when the baby is born is just the best thing ever thinking they will watch you grow old and bury you as it should be, and then your child dies and you're burying your child. Having to carry your child's coffin down to be buried or cremated. People cant just move on from that. It's not something you forget and can just carry on with the rest of your day like it never happened. She will live with it until the day she dies.

Some people on tattle are ruthless and forget that as much as we despise these "influencers" they are also human beings and their feelings are valid regardless of what your opinions are. Yes Kaytee used Jaxon as a cash cow. Yes, some of the things she did were very questionable but Jaxon was her son. It doesnt mean she loved him any less. Kaytee makes out like she knows more than she does. She has this ego about her that her qualifying as a nurse means shes smarter than the average person, then you throw her ego in and she thought she knew better than consultants etc. She should never have reduced his heart medications and even if she never admits it, she has to live with that guilt that reducing his heart meds and potassium etc could have contributed to his death. The feeding school was horrendous and he looked emaciated all so he could eat a few frazzles. Surely that must eat away at her to see how tiny he got, maybe that took months/years off his life. We will never know but she has to live with that. All that guilt and grief.. She knew he had life limiting illnesses and I'm sure she has layers of regrets wishing she spent more time with him, etc.

In regards to the house. I'm in 2 minds. I can see why she cant let go because Jaxon lived in that house and there would be memories in every room. On the other hand, there are parents stuck in high rise flats, or over crowded homes because they cant get a house because there's people like Kaytee who has a house and doesnt need one. 1 single person does not need a 2 bedroom house. Ideally Kaytee would give the house up and allow another family to live in it to make lots of happy memories but maybe she thinks that by letting someone else live there, erases her memories of jaxon. She just doesnt want to let go and thats fair enough. We arent supposed to bury our kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I completely appreciate and agree with most replies (I’m not very tattle savvy I don’t know how to reply to everyone that’s replied to me 🙈)

I do understand that she’s used her grief in ways and the difference in profiles etc.

It was more the comments on her needing to just move on that caught me and made me comment because if someone said that to me or made reference to me I would find it really upsetting.

I had to continue my life like you’ve all said and I didn’t have cash to sit around on either. I had to continue and just be strong because there wasn’t a choice. But grief does last a lifetime x

Thank you for being kind x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t believe her. She’s got more faces than a town clock and she picks & chooses when she’s going to be upset over Jackson and when not - just like she was a lesbian for a few weeks when it suited her narrative. She KNOWS that Jackson and his illness & death is an emotive subject and she knows it pulls on peoples heart strings. She’s not an idiot - she knows exactly what she’s doing.

I do think she needs to give up the house. For financial reasons, also because it would be torturous seeing his room daily. That’s why she’s never there anyway. Why would you want constant reminders of that? That’s on one hand….

On the other hand, how can you leave that? She raised her son there, that’s His only home ever. If she leaves the home, she leaves him.

Look personally I’d just force myself to give it up or give the job up. As hard as it is it’s sacrifice.

People are right when they say it’s wrong she has to travel so far and never be there when there are legit people who can use the roof over there heads.
Forget who she is! If you’re never in your house for whatever reason then just give that house up for people who need it. It’s greedy.

Reactions: 9
I do think that to a certain extent she can’t win, if she looks like she’s moving on (not sure you ever really do but you adapt to a new normal) she’ll be accused of forgetting Jaxon and if she talks about her grief she’ll be accused of wallowing.
This is why I really think she would be better off removing her Nursemum account (or archiving it in some way).
I wouldn’t accuse her of forgetting Jaxon if she moved on - I doubt she ever fully will but I think she has to try, a day at a time.

It’s the two accounts for me as well - like night and day. Parts of her training she looked quite happy and that’s good…. I’m just suspicious of her logic in keeping The Nurse Mum account and filming herself crying (which I’ll never get), log on and post it, possibly to get engagement for some crappy advert.

Nobody knows how they’d deal with the loss of a child (if you haven’t experienced it) but almost 18 months post-loss, most people have been forced back to work/life has shoved them on. I personally don’t think it’s healthy to keep TNM account going when it’s solely being used to garner sympathy.

I think the house is like Jaxon’s medical bed - someone with specific needs (even if it’s just for a family who need a house) could get the use of it. And we all know how she reacted when she thought Jaxon was being deprived of things that would make him more comfortable.

Reactions: 8
She won’t care though that another person needs a home, or needed the bed. She’s “kaytee” she’s selfish, entitled and manipulative.
She needs the old account for her next gfm and her other account is for future “influencer” work. 2 audiences so twice the amount of possibilities.

Reactions: 10
She really thinks that everyone should grief how she is. That message somebody has sent her is not at all nasty. It’s just trying to point out another perspective. Of course people are going to ask questions. I called her out about this before J passed away. She was saying people shouldn’t ask her what was “wrong” with J. I pointed out that some people don’t know better and if they asked she could educate them. Apparently, that makes me an enabler.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.