The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt want people to ask about him,but yet spends her whole day crying down the camera talking about him? Of course people are going to respond and talk about him.

she knows what shes doing,Attention seeking like always!

Reactions: 11
Did you expect anything less from our Kathleen .....she better get used to passengers asking her about it and what happened to him
100% She's going to be explaining who he is to everyone who will ask, especially kids. I suppose it will help her in terms of finding it easier to talk about him. The more you talk about them, the easier it gets.

Reactions: 4
Did you expect anything less from our Kathleen .....she better get used to passengers asking her about it and what happened to him
getting a large tattoo of him in a very visible spot probably wasn’t a great idea if you don’t want to be asked about him by strangers

Reactions: 14
That 90 second reel of her 5 weeks of training mainly consists of that weird man-child new bestie.
The whole vibe there is just offfffff

Reactions: 9
Again with the completely different “content” on her two accounts - TNM is all about grief and never being able to love again, meanwhile it’s all dressed up & posing, reels & cheered up over on DK
She actually makes me sick! I dont understand how her followers dont see what a two faced twit she is!

Reactions: 7
The whole thing is just strange. I can’t understand how others don’t see this!

I mean it’s mostly other “influencers” that show the live anyway. Because it’s a small community of desperate for attention nobodies

Reactions: 4
Again with the completely different “content” on her two accounts - TNM is all about grief and never being able to love again, meanwhile it’s all dressed up & posing, reels & cheered up over on DK
#nursejekyllandflightarrendanthyde

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“For me, emergencies were always my favourite. I always felt competent and confident in that being the environment I thrived in”. As an experienced assessor/mentor this is the biggest red flag ever within a student nurse.
I came to say the same thing. 20 plus years as a qualified nurse. This gives me ringing in all directions!

Disgusting that she’s dragging sympathy along but won’t discuss what happened with Rainbows

I wish she would stop dragging on being a “nurse” too , didn’t she only work a short time as a nurse as well 😂
She worked less than a month as a qualified nurse I believe. Not enough to be off probation etc. certainly not enough for the hours you need on a year to remain qualified and registered

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t this just show that humans are complex and multifaceted? At least they are on different accounts, I see other people being slated for sharing pictures of their kids next to OF posts.

With regards to the house, it may be that she’s trying to swap and hasn’t shared that? As a single woman she’d be foolish to give up a LA house, private rental costs are huge and not secure.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t this just show that humans are complex and multifaceted? At least they are on different accounts, I see other people being slated for sharing pictures of their kids next to OF posts.

With regards to the house, it may be that she’s trying to swap and hasn’t shared that? As a single woman she’d be foolish to give up a LA house, private rental costs are huge and not secure.
She’s not complex. She’s a lying, deceitful, two faced money grabbing wench. Shes a grown adult who’s taken a job outwith the area she currently lives - her choice. She should move like any other normal adult would.

Reactions: 13
I think it's more the fact she's posting on 2 completely different accounts, with totally different tones, but practically at the same time. It's like she's turning it on and off in the blink of an eye and it comes across as false and manipulative.
On one account her life is falling apart, on the other it's better than it's ever been, but these 2 moods are happening simultaneously.

Reactions: 19
Losing a child is no joke! I'm sure most of you are parents. Being pregnant and being excited to have your baby and then when the baby is born is just the best thing ever thinking they will watch you grow old and bury you as it should be, and then your child dies and you're burying your child. Having to carry your child's coffin down to be buried or cremated. People cant just move on from that. It's not something you forget and can just carry on with the rest of your day like it never happened. She will live with it until the day she dies.

Some people on tattle are ruthless and forget that as much as we despise these "influencers" they are also human beings and their feelings are valid regardless of what your opinions are. Yes Kaytee used Jaxon as a cash cow. Yes, some of the things she did were very questionable but Jaxon was her son. It doesnt mean she loved him any less. Kaytee makes out like she knows more than she does. She has this ego about her that her qualifying as a nurse means shes smarter than the average person, then you throw her ego in and she thought she knew better than consultants etc. She should never have reduced his heart medications and even if she never admits it, she has to live with that guilt that reducing his heart meds and potassium etc could have contributed to his death. The feeding school was horrendous and he looked emaciated all so he could eat a few frazzles. Surely that must eat away at her to see how tiny he got, maybe that took months/years off his life. We will never know but she has to live with that. All that guilt and grief.. She knew he had life limiting illnesses and I'm sure she has layers of regrets wishing she spent more time with him, etc.

In regards to the house. I'm in 2 minds. I can see why she cant let go because Jaxon lived in that house and there would be memories in every room. On the other hand, there are parents stuck in high rise flats, or over crowded homes because they cant get a house because there's people like Kaytee who has a house and doesnt need one. 1 single person does not need a 2 bedroom house. Ideally Kaytee would give the house up and allow another family to live in it to make lots of happy memories but maybe she thinks that by letting someone else live there, erases her memories of jaxon. She just doesnt want to let go and thats fair enough. We arent supposed to bury our kids.
Of course she’s going through is beyond awful and she is human. But as you rightly said, there are questionable traits that people have whether they’re broken hearted or no.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I hope this job works out for her and helps her because she strikes me as someone who would benefit with routine. It’s not going to be easy and she’s spoken openly about triggers she deals with in day to day life that will be unavoidable on a plane. Maybe she has a plan in place or will she say she can’t fly if there is anyone on board that may trigger her?

I feel heart sorry for anyone who has to bury a child. But she is an influencer and she does manipulate things for her own gain - it’s not a coincidence that in the last week or so there have been crying stories and then an advert for Hello Fresh. Yes she has to earn a living but by saying Hello Fresh helps her with self-care, she’s directly linking it to Jaxon whereas sometimes on her other account she’s living her best life within a short space of time of crying etc.

I personally think the two accounts are weird and I can’t think of a reason why she keeps The Nurse Mum going when her circumstances have changed so much.

I’m maybe cold hearted but she won’t be the only renter who has been forced to leave the home their child/relative lived in. The reality is there are homeless people and overcrowding (as you said) and things can’t always go our way. I think it would be easier to feel sorry for her on this point if she wasn’t vocal about it when she thought her and Jaxon weren’t getting what she said they needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s going through is beyond awful and she is human. But as you rightly said, there are questionable traits that people have whether they’re broken hearted or no.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I hope this job works out for her and helps her because she strikes me as someone who would benefit with routine. It’s not going to be easy and she’s spoken openly about triggers she deals with in day to day life that will be unavoidable on a plane. Maybe she has a plan in place or will she say she can’t fly if there is anyone on board that may trigger her?

I feel heart sorry for anyone who has to bury a child. But she is an influencer and she does manipulate things for her own gain - it’s not a coincidence that in the last week or so there have been crying stories and then an advert for Hello Fresh. Yes she has to earn a living but by saying Hello Fresh helps her with self-care, she’s directly linking it to Jaxon whereas sometimes on her other account she’s living her best life within a short space of time of crying etc.

I personally think the two accounts are weird and I can’t think of a reason why she keeps The Nurse Mum going when her circumstances have changed so much.

I’m maybe cold hearted but she won’t be the only renter who has been forced to leave the home their child/relative lived in. The reality is there are homeless people and overcrowding (as you said) and things can’t always go our way. I think it would be easier to feel sorry for her on this point if she wasn’t vocal about it when she thought her and Jaxon weren’t getting what she said they needed.
I know of many families who have had children pass away from complex illnesses and disabilities. Each and every one has left behind a grieving family, whose world has come crashing down. But each of them have also had to go back to work, to give back the mobility car and give up the adapted house so another family can benefit. They have had to adapt to a new normal, and Kaytee does too. It doesn’t mean she isn’t grieving, it doesn’t mean she has forgotten Jaxon it simply means that life has taken a cruel turn and she now needs to find her new path to follow.

Reactions: 11
Losing a child is no joke! I'm sure most of you are parents. Being pregnant and being excited to have your baby and then when the baby is born is just the best thing ever thinking they will watch you grow old and bury you as it should be, and then your child dies and you're burying your child. Having to carry your child's coffin down to be buried or cremated. People cant just move on from that. It's not something you forget and can just carry on with the rest of your day like it never happened. She will live with it until the day she dies.

Some people on tattle are ruthless and forget that as much as we despise these "influencers" they are also human beings and their feelings are valid regardless of what your opinions are. Yes Kaytee used Jaxon as a cash cow. Yes, some of the things she did were very questionable but Jaxon was her son. It doesnt mean she loved him any less. Kaytee makes out like she knows more than she does. She has this ego about her that her qualifying as a nurse means shes smarter than the average person, then you throw her ego in and she thought she knew better than consultants etc. She should never have reduced his heart medications and even if she never admits it, she has to live with that guilt that reducing his heart meds and potassium etc could have contributed to his death. The feeding school was horrendous and he looked emaciated all so he could eat a few frazzles. Surely that must eat away at her to see how tiny he got, maybe that took months/years off his life. We will never know but she has to live with that. All that guilt and grief.. She knew he had life limiting illnesses and I'm sure she has layers of regrets wishing she spent more time with him, etc.

In regards to the house. I'm in 2 minds. I can see why she cant let go because Jaxon lived in that house and there would be memories in every room. On the other hand, there are parents stuck in high rise flats, or over crowded homes because they cant get a house because there's people like Kaytee who has a house and doesnt need one. 1 single person does not need a 2 bedroom house. Ideally Kaytee would give the house up and allow another family to live in it to make lots of happy memories but maybe she thinks that by letting someone else live there, erases her memories of jaxon. She just doesnt want to let go and thats fair enough. We arent supposed to bury our kids.
Of course loosing a child is horrible- I don't think anyone would deny that.
But I question Kaytee actions.
She knew Jaxon will have limited life span right?
Every parent who love her Child would try to spend as much time as possible with their little one.
What was she doing?
She was trying so so hard to care for him as little as possible.
She beg for night careers (which she didn't need), in order to get them she reduced/withhold his anti sickness medications so poor child vomited many times per day.
During the day she was trying so hard to get him into the nursery- even if the nursery didn't feel qualified to meet his needs.
All trips, holidays was about her- nothing was dedicated for child needs and interests.
Reducing/changing medications without doctors approval, so she can have more sleep/free time etc
You don't need to be medical professional to know its beyond stupid-, and she studied nursing. She should be aware of that.
I'm not saying she didn't love him- but I'm saying she was selfish and she didn't give him care he deserves

Reactions: 19
For me, the one thing that most summed up TheNurseMum account was that Kathleen said her big dream was to take Jaxon to The Maldives. He was three years old and hated sand.

From what was posted on Instagram, there seemed to be a real lack of ability for Kathleen to differentiate between what she wanted to do for herself and what Jaxon might enjoy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.