The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the mate 😷 reminds me of scallys I used to work with in a shoe shop (10 years ago) the type that would drink dark pink rose, vape constantly, always look and smell slightly hungover and have constant drama usually involving their chav mum or dad. Also gonna say that I find it bleeping weird / creepy that they’re lying in a hotel bed together after drinking their wine😷
I don't get how/why Virgin would employ either of them! So horribly chavvy 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I know a lot of the aviation industry has been incredibly short staffed due to Covid, I can only assume their standards have dropped massively!
Also just me that’s surprised everybody in their group passed? I thought training was gruelling and incredibly challenging , and failing fairly common

Reactions: 11
It’s very clear that they have seriously lowered their standards. Virgin used to be a fairly difficult airline to get a crew job with. The fact that they are taking people on like Kathleen who have zero customer service/hospitality experience and who look & sound rough as tit is telling. That stupid gormless little boy she’s befriended wouldn’t have got a sniff at virgin pre-covid.

She won’t last as crew. If she’s still with them by January I will be very very very surprised. That wee tit she’s friends with will be out very soon.

Reactions: 13
It’s very clear that they have seriously lowered their standards. Virgin used to be a fairly difficult airline to get a crew job with. The fact that they are taking people on like Kathleen who have zero customer service/hospitality experience and who look & sound rough as tit is telling. That stupid gormless little boy she’s befriended wouldn’t have got a sniff at virgin pre-covid.

She won’t last as crew. If she’s still with them by January I will be very very very surprised. That wee tit she’s friends with will be out very soon.
The wee tit will be out once he’s realised how taxing it is having to work a full night shift, serving demanding economy passengers, getting two nights in a grotty hotel in Lagos, coming home and having two days before getting on another red eye to Delhi.

On another note, how will these chavs survive on a 8 hour flight without a single fag break?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
guaranteed one of them will be getting a disciplinary when they’re caught hitting an ElfBar mid flight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw one of the pictures from another girl in her group today.

Firstly, she and mini head are one of the only ones not tagged in the picture, which I think is telling...

But also, having clicked on a few of the tags, one of the guys who has also got his wings today has already been cabin crew on both Easy Jet and Qatar. Bet he had some opinions on some of the abilities of good ol' Kathy.

I wonder if her name badge/wings certificate of achievement says Kathleeeeen 🤔 🤣

Reactions: 12
Hopefully this will be the start of her earning an honest living. Good luck to her, we can't condemn her for not having a job, then when she gets one she's still wrong

Reactions: 21
5E5C60C7-F367-48A3-AA40-D479D82A626A.jpg
She does realise she won't be with her new bff each and every time she flies from now on?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully this will be the start of her earning an honest living. Good luck to her, we can't condemn her for not having a job, then when she gets one she's still wrong
She won’t last 5 minutes. She’s a work shy, attention seeking waste of space.

Reactions: 8
oh. My. God. Stop. Surely shecould of found someone better to do that!
She picked a terrible photo of the boy anyway and yeah the artist clearly wasn’t that great. I’m not a fan of portrait tattoos of dead people anyway, I think it’s a bit morbid and slightly creepy having someone’s face on you like that. There’s far nicer types of memorial tattoos to get.

Reactions: 12
I hope she does stick at this cabin crew job and hope she makes friends and has a new sense of purpose. Now is the time to shut down her Nurse Mum account. She is never going to get over losing her son, no one would but to profit on an Instagram account for Jaxson a year after his death isn't right.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope she does stick at this cabin crew job and hope she makes friends and has a new sense of purpose. Now is the time to shut down her Nurse Mum account. She is never going to get over losing her son, no one would but to profit on an Instagram account for Jaxson a year after his death isn't right.
Agreed - she needs to archive the account and make it a personal memory bank for her, family & friends. Use her other one which has ~20K followers and grow that “brand” if you must (along with every other cabin crew who thinks they’re all that)

ETA - every crew member I’ve known with a public Instagram gets DM’s from people with weird sexual requests like used stockings and shoes, she can make some money off that if she needs to keep buying luxury items 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she’s bragging about her time at Uni. All those reports look like they were written by the same person. And also saying she’d dealt with more emergencies during her 9 week placement than some of the nurses had in years of work. Ok Kathleen, if you say so. Close your Nurse Mum account and get on with your life now.

Reactions: 13
Love how she’s bragging about her time at Uni. All those reports look like they were written by the same person. And also saying she’d dealt with more emergencies during her 9 week placement than some of the nurses had in years of work. Ok Kathleen, if you say so. Close your Nurse Mum account and get on with your life now.
I particularly laughed when she said her 1st ever student placement “made her the nurse she is today” - YOU ARE NOT A bleeping NURSE! YOU ARE AN INSULT THE THE PROFESSION AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO NURSES.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.