The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a public Facebook page but I have crossed the names out as not entirely sure on the rules.
This is an example of why Jaxon’s bed should have been given back to the authorities as soon as I wasn’t needed anymore (although, I’m not convinced it was needed in the first place).
Absolutely heartbroken for this family
She should see this & have a good think about her actions !

Reactions: 1
How does she know her email hasn’t updated since august 26th if she can’t sign in to see them? That’s a complete lie. If she can take a weekend off to visit a puppy she has more than enough time to reply to some emails

Also please don’t message Rainbows? Of course people are going to message them if you ignore their emails for 6 weeks+. She plastered their name all over the ball. Although the people that should be contacted are the company that actually organised the ball.

Sounds like she’s worried now that Rainbows are concerned they haven’t got any money and prizes aren’t being given out. They won’t be scammed as easily as a naive Instagram follower.

Reactions: 19
And here we have it.....the excuses why she won't be able to complete the training
surely she knew this was part of the deal...hell , I even worked in resus and coronary care after my dad died of sudden cardiac arrest...I knew I'd be dealing with people coming through the hospital doors suffering from same illness as my dad and having to perform cardiac resuscitation ....you have to compartmentalise the grief in order to get on with life....obviously all this counselling she's been having has done absolutely nothing for her!
she just annoys the hell out of me using her son as an excuse for her inability to complete anything
EDE27292-CF63-44E6-BDF6-F1AD56BC8826.jpg
480BDA83-4C1D-4E46-8CDC-3BB361B1B169.jpg

Reactions: 8
She will complete the training, she can’t wait to share a picture in her uniform and start her new travel blog. She’s manipulative, she lies and she she knows exactly how to pull on the heart strings of her followers. Little miss 2 personalities will be ruining people’s flights with her sour face in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 20
She will complete the training, she can’t wait to share a picture in her uniform and start her new travel blog. She’s manipulative, she lies and she she knows exactly how to pull on the heart strings of her followers. Little miss 2 personalities will be ruining people’s flights with her sour face in the not too distant future.
She might last a week. Until she realises that she won’t be getting days to spend in the Maldives/Dubai/the Caribbean for free like she’s expecting. One quick turnaround flight to Düsseldorf and she’ll be making excuses

Reactions: 21
All the arse lickers in the comments make me sick, telling her to talk to the trainers so they know what’s happening if she has to walk out, they’re not going to give you a free pass!
So many people have to deal with things like this and it’s awful, no one should lose a child, but that doesn’t mean you can wallow in grief for the rest of your life. It might sound harsh but most people don’t have the luxury of taking as much time as they want off work, they have to get on with things however hard it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“For me, emergencies were always my favourite. I always felt competent and confident in that being the environment I thrived in”. As an experienced assessor/mentor this is the biggest red flag ever within a student nurse.

Reactions: 20
“For me, emergencies were always my favourite. I always felt competent and confident in that being the environment I thrived in”. As an experienced assessor/mentor this is the biggest red flag ever within a student nurse.
Curiosity, why is this?

Reactions: 4
They will have been keeping an eye on her since the first week when she walked out, if she does that too many times they will have to kick her off the training, hopefully they’ll see her for the liability she is. If she can’t even handle training there’s no way they will let her be responsible for the safety of hundreds of passengers while thousands of feet in the air. She can’t just walk out when she’s on a flight if she gets triggered.

Reactions: 12
Curiosity, why is this?
Over confidence and they’re also not qualified so if they make a mistake it’s on your pin. There will always be a role to play for students such as scribing, observation taking, depending on the student but chest compressions. When a student is over confident they’re less aware of their limitations and more likely to make significant mistakes.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t someone just ask if she’s donated the money
Don’t let us stop you

They will have been keeping an eye on her since the first week when she walked out, if she does that too many times they will have to kick her off the training, hopefully they’ll see her for the liability she is. If she can’t even handle training there’s no way they will let her be responsible for the safety of hundreds of passengers while thousands of feet in the air. She can’t just walk out when she’s on a flight if she gets triggered.
Bloody hell, can you imagine a medical emergency mid-flight and Kathleen’s locked herself in the toilets! I’ve never worried about that kind of thing, I’ve always assumed we’re in safe hands…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Don’t let us stop you

Bloody hell, can you imagine a medical emergency mid-flight and Kathleen’s locked herself in the toilets! I’ve never worried about that kind of thing, I’ve always assumed we’re in safe hands…

It’s definitely not the job for her

Reactions: 5
Over confidence and they’re also not qualified so if they make a mistake it’s on your pin. There will always be a role to play for students such as scribing, observation taking, depending on the student but chest compressions. When a student is over confident they’re less aware of their limitations and more likely to make significant mistakes.
Makes alot of sense!

Reactions: 3
If by some miracle she gets this job I think the airline need to know about her bizzare duel social media personalities and how unhinged she is. She’s a liability.

Reactions: 10

Another red flag is her referring to her interest in medicine like she’s speaking as if she’s a frikkin doctor. Lol. She has very grandiose way of waffling on about tit. Not trying to offend nurses. I’ve just never heard a really good one speak of nursing like that.
They’ll usually say they have an interest in helping people or they like nursing, or they’ve got knowledge of the medical world. I don’t know it just comes across as a bit narcissistic

Reactions: 13
Another red flag is her referring to her interest in medicine like she’s speaking as if she’s a frikkin doctor. Lol. She has very grandiose way of waffling on about tit. Not trying to offend nurses. I’ve just never heard a really good one speak of nursing like that.
They’ll usually say they have an interest in helping people or they like nursing, or they’ve got knowledge of the medical world. I don’t know it just comes across as a bit narcissistic
It’s not really common to hear nurses say their interest is ‘medicine’. You hear nurses describe themselves as “I’m a medical nurse or I’m more surgical”. It’s almost as if she’s trying to paint herself as a junior doctor. From recollection she did her management placement in theatre recovery and almost failed 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.