Wheelie_good_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Jenny?

I really liked her at first and I do like the work she does for raising awareness for accessibility. But she moans and whinges sooooo much. Also complains about being shadow banned or "posts not appearing" aka begging for engagement

Anyone else follow Jenny?

I really liked her at first and I do like the work she does for raising awareness for accessibility. But she moans and whinges sooooo much. Also complains about being shadow banned or "posts not appearing" aka begging for engagement
Used to like her and get why she's campaigning but she's constantly moaning as if the world owe disabled wheelchair users a living literally. Be humble about your wheels luv it's not a pass to be a twit 24/7 or self righteous.

Reactions: 4
I also don't believe a lot of her stories about unteractions with people. And if they are true she is incredibly rude

Reactions: 2
I'm not her biggest fan but the airline toilet issue was pretty bad.

Wow, She’s absolutely stunning, I must say that. I have a huge crush! The video on the plane is sickening, people should never be treated. that way!

Reactions: 1
I’ve met Jennie a few times and she is lovely. And has a voice for disabled people, and wants to change peoples attitude. My husband is paralysed, so know exactly where she is comin from.
what happened to her on her flight was degrading. It’s bad enough gettin on the plane and every one lookin at you. I know of people who have had to wait for over a hour to get off the plane to find that their wheelchair has been damaged! Flying is the most stressful thing to experience.

Reactions: 3
I'm not her biggest fan but the airline toilet issue was pretty bad.
It was. I do wonder if it was exaggerated though I find it hard to believe she was told to wear a nappy.

I was watching her highlights about the man on the train who put his suitcase in the disabled area she was in then stormed off when she asked him to move. Her story then changed to he didn’t storm off he was stood next to hear verbally abusing her until she buzzed for help. 🤔

It was. I do wonder if it was exaggerated though I find it hard to believe she was told to wear a nappy.

I was watching her highlights about the man on the train who put his suitcase in the disabled area she was in then stormed off when she asked him to move. Her story then changed to he didn’t storm off he was stood next to hear verbally abusing her until she buzzed for help. 🤔
Yeh she loves a dramatic retelling of events.

I think I said up thread that I don't believe they all occurred as she said they did.

In pretty sure she embellishes and exaggerates like a lot of people do when they are angry about a situation. However most people are telling their mum, friend, partner etc. Not tens of thousands of followers.

Yeh she loves a dramatic retelling of events.

I think I said up thread that I don't believe they all occurred as she said they did.

In pretty sure she embellishes and exaggerates like a lot of people do when they are angry about a situation. However most people are telling their mum, friend, partner etc. Not tens of thousands of followers.
I agree. I have followed her for a long time and I do admire her campaigning for disabled rights and she has educated me on a few things, but she has a such gobby attitude, she feels she cannot be questioned on anything because she is a wheelchair user. If she was that rude irl and not a wheelchair user she wouldn’t have any followers.

Also I can’t help thinking that she uses her disability to get people to buy her dads brownie boxes too. I don’t like brownies so maybe that clouds my attitude to her constant brownie promotion ha ha, put them on a separate account ffs!

I agree. I have followed her for a long time and I do admire her campaigning for disabled rights and she has educated me on a few things, but she has a such gobby attitude, she feels she cannot be questioned on anything because she is a wheelchair user. If she was that rude irl and not a wheelchair user she wouldn’t have any followers.

Also I can’t help thinking that she uses her disability to get people to buy her dads brownie boxes too. I don’t like brownies so maybe that clouds my attitude to her constant brownie promotion ha ha, put them on a separate account ffs!
She’s definitely got an attitude problem!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been following Jennie for a while, I understand that she can come across as quite gobby and forward but I admire her campaigning for basic rights and better accessibility for disabled people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she's just complained to the hotel that she is having to use another wheelchair accessible entrance not the main wheelchair accessible entrance, got 25% "and then ill shut up" and yet is ranting and raving on her stories?! She's just a massive beg

She got a full refund after complaining 🙄
Such a beg

It's not as if the trainlines are out to get her. The lines are under several feet of water due to the storms.

She travelled knowing there were weather warnings and she was lucky to get a hotel room with such short notice.

I cannot fathom for one minute how difficult some aspects of wheelchair life must be, but I do find that whenever she is on stories, its negative and entitled. I'd be terrified to have a dealing with her in real life as she's so angry and her standards are impossible! I hope that for her sake she is just ranting for Instagram and she doesn't actually have such a torrid time feeling so negative and angry all the time, cuz that's not healthy for anyone.

She’s off on one again tonight. She just loves the sound of her own voice at this point.