The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she get to keep her house if she’s going to be on a bigger income?
If she becomes cabin crew her starting salary would be less than £20k, she wouldn’t be on a higher income. The bigger issue is that she will have to live close to the airlines base whilst working. That would almost certainly invalidate her lease.

Reactions: 4
Wait

What’s the luxury car?

Will she get to keep her house if she’s going to be on a bigger income?
Why would she loose her house?! They don’t kick you out if you get a better paid job!

anyway, cabin crew salary is dog tit so she will be scraping minimum wage. She will also have to live within usually an hour or so commute from her base airport so…… she may well have to move….. (she won’t, obviously, because the whole thing is made up)

Reactions: 10
The reel she shared in the ‘distracting’ page, if this is her friend, you’d think she’d be able to spell her name correctly!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s not her friend, she has no friends, she’s only interested in what is viral or being talked about. The airline are not going to change the plan and add in extra things because she’s emailed the training team. She’s a bleeping knob

Reactions: 14
It’s not her friend, she has no friends, she’s only interested in what is viral or being talked about. The airline are not going to change the plan and add in extra things because she’s emailed the training team. She’s a bleeping knob
What’s she asking the training team for?????

Reactions: 3
She’s asked them to view and educate action and awareness regarding “her friend”
I just think anyone that sends negativity to their potential management would be deemed as irritating. I get that the woman struggles and it’s terrible what she went through, but her story is only the half of what went on - no offence intended but some people do become more difficult than necessary just to make a point. No thought to the cabin crew’s experience with her. it’s like starting a job at shoe zone and making awareness for people who are amputees. Get your job first before you start criticising and before you know the full story and then use your well respected position as a good employee to try to encourage changes where you see fit.

Reactions: 13
She may actually know Jennie (the disabled lady in the post she shared), I follow her on insta and noticed that Jennie attended the ball that Kaytee threw for Jaxon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.