The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is she working anywhere now?
How she is supporting herself since poor J passed away?
Surely benefits and donations stopped right?

Reactions: 3
Yeah the live was her just being drunk trying to catch sweets, the stories they were drunk in a car, no one had seat belts on and the girl she was in the back of the car with kept standing up and hanging out the moving car window

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly sure it’s tui that she is training with

She absolutely awful though and hopefully they see through her vulnerable act because I’ve never known anyway with 2 absolutely different personalities

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anyway with 2 absolutely different personalities

It baffles me how she can be ok with portraying two very different personalities.. maybe even 3 I don’t look at her tik tok .. when she clearly must know that a lot of followers will be following both accounts?!

Also baffles me how she never works yet has money to do an ASOS haul, and go drinking, hair extensions etccccc.

Reactions: 10
I'm just wondering one thing-how she can pass the training if she get emotional and strat crying when they were discussing disabled passengers needs etc
How she gonna deal in real life scenario when there would be a parents with disabled child in similar age like Jaxon?
I think this job is even worse than nursing for her.
She qualified as adult nurse so she wouldn't be really dealing with the children's as a nurse.
As a flight attended she would be dealing with them on every flight. Also they might need medical attention (flight attended are train to be able to help with that too), how is she planning to deal with situation like that?

Reactions: 16
I’m fairly sure it’s tui that she is training with

She absolutely awful though and hopefully they see through her vulnerable act because I’ve never known anyway with 2 absolutely different personalities
That’s interesting, I’ve never flown with them so not sure what their crew are like, or what the schedule would be. Still don’t think she’ll finish training - or if she does she won’t hack it on board, it’s bloody hard work!

Reactions: 1
Surely they won’t be having training as normal tomorrow
I wonder if they are still having it to make a point that you could be working unsociable hours or over Xmas etc?

That it isn't a 9 to 5 with a trip to Barbados thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they are still having it to make a point that you could be working unsociable hours or over Xmas etc?

That it isn't a 9 to 5 with a trip to Barbados thrown in.
That’s what she thinks it is , the stupid cow 😂

Reactions: 6
How come you have to have so many exams etc for essentially being a waitress in the air. Obvs I get the health and safety side and knowing how to use and work things but it all seems so intense.

Reactions: 5
You need to know everything about each aircraft type down to how many of everything is on each aircraft, location of equipment eg oxygen how many, where they are, life vests, etc
Things you wouldn’t believe could send an aircraft tech and delay a flight etc emergency procedures, first aid, how to serve passengers so much more than being a waitress in the sky
You have the airlines own operating procedures, to learn. Exams daily. You can fail right up til wings ceremony

Imagine if you have 3 different aircraft types so all that again for each

It’s not as easy as service a cup or tea or coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How come you have to have so many exams etc for essentially being a waitress in the air. Obvs I get the health and safety side and knowing how to use and work things but it all seems so intense.
Because when in the air the crew are responsible for the passengers, in an emergency the crew need to be fully knowledgeable about the aircraft - of which there are many - plus health & safety/general first aid and procedures etc - the airlines have to cover themselves and make everyone pass multiple tests and assessments so that if anything happens in flight they can say that all crew passed the assessments etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it is TUI then she’s lying out her large butt given TUI on the whole is a package holiday company so it will be ‘trigger’ after ‘trigger’ for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because when in the air the crew are responsible for the passengers, in an emergency the crew need to be fully knowledgeable about the aircraft - of which there are many - plus health & safety/general first aid and procedures etc - the airlines have to cover themselves and make everyone pass multiple tests and assessments so that if anything happens in flight they can say that all crew passed the assessments etc
Yeah, you need to learn the airlines fully safety manual cover to cover. I remember my number 1 calling it a hijackers dream manual 🙉 there is also physical exams for swimming and fire safety both of which are pretty difficult if you are not fit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.