The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Did she get the cabin crew job?? Been Popping in an out.
She’s still trying to imply that she has but she hasn’t explicitly said she has/hasn’t mentioned the name of the airline she’s pretending it’s with and has been nothing but vague about start dates/training and location etc…….

So, in a word, no she hasn’t and it’s all a pack of lies. Just waiting on her BTEC acting to start when she comes out with the predictable tale of how she got offered a job but has had to turn it down…..

Reactions: 8
Why would she be getting fitted for a uniform when she hasn’t even done basic cabin crew training….?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also is a cabin crew uniform “fitted” (other than for more fancy airlines like Emirates) or do you simply say what size you are and get it delivered, like most jobs 🤣

Reactions: 8
Just had a read online, for cabin crew jobs with Jet2 you have to complete a 5 week training course in Bradford which you have to pay £700 upfront for AND you have to arrange and pay for your own hotel accommodation and meals/transport etc now I know she’s about a 90minute drive from there but still it’s 5 weeks and £700 upfront plus fuel ontop and food etc

she’s never going to do that!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
she’s said it’s not jet2 hasn’t she, I can’t see her taking a jet2: ryanair, easyjet job as it’s not brag worthy is it, but equally i can’t see any of the better airlines taking her on. my friend has worked for BA for about 8/9 years but she did a travel and tourism BTEC is well presented and smart, she went straight into long haul and has seen some amazing things, but equally the travel industry isn’t what it was 9 years ago and BA certainly isn’t

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say it wasn’t Virgin when somebody asked her about tattoos? Sure she replied with something like “I know Virgin don’t mind but you’d need to check as it’s not them”

Reactions: 2
Oh it’s pretend to ask Kaytee or tell her all your dirty secrets bullshit. 100% she writing this tit to herself.

Reactions: 6
also is a cabin crew uniform “fitted” (other than for more fancy airlines like Emirates) or do you simply say what size you are and get it delivered, like most jobs 🤣
Yeah, I worked for a budget airline and you do get fitted, so everyones uniforms sit the same regardless of height n size.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.