The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I flew with them to Russia years ago and I’d say the only requirement you need is being able to wrestle drunk people back into their seats and shout at people. We never moved from our seats once 😂😂
She’d fit right in with the clientele then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we investigated Etihad airways as a possibility? Their tattoo policy is it must be covered by uniform. Based in Manchester & London.... wonder if that matches up with what she's up to.

Have we investigated Etihad airways as a possibility? Their tattoo policy is it must be covered by uniform. Based in Manchester & London.... wonder if that matches up with what she's up to.
Nah Etihad are hard to get into, plus cabin crew usually live in Abu Dhabi

Reactions: 3
ah darn it.

Onto the next... that is assuming that the entire situ is actually real:censored:
It’s not real. There is no cabin crew job. She isn’t qualified to work as CC; she has no customer service or hospitality experience, she’s rough as a badgers arse and definitely doesn’t have the right look to be CC, she’s a bone idle workshy scrounger, she’s been completely and deliberately vague about what airline she’s claiming it’s with and hasn’t attended any training….. it’s a load of rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahaha , I think she’s just making tit up now😂
I’ll be as shocked as anyone if she does have a CC job but I have worked with some absolute morons who managed to get through recruitment and training so it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility. Never done a security interview though, just completed work/address history online for a police check etc

Reactions: 1
I’ll be as shocked as anyone if she does have a CC job but I have worked with some absolute morons who managed to get through recruitment and training so it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility. Never done a security interview though, just completed work/address history online for a police check etc
Yeah when I was crew we had to have a 5 year history check of addresses n criminal record check for airside clearance. I only ever worked in europe and we were in the EU so could hve changed.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe how different she is on her two accounts. It’s all parties and good times on “distracting Kathleen” and all woe is me on “TheNurseMum”.

Reactions: 14
I’ve only just found this thread so I’m about to skim previous ones to catch up so I apologise If this has already been said but cabin crew go through extreme checks before they even get into training, mental health check, stress checks, full medical health disclosure, it’s one of the only jobs that can refuse employment if you’ve ever suffered from any mental health issues, they can also refuse just on the basis of a having a large social media following as it can cause issues on a flight it’s a law suit waiting to happen isnt it?

I’ve actually deleted Instagram due to personal problems in my own life but if she is posting about mourning her career I do really resonate with her.

I feel like I need to tell my own story to back me up-
I trained to be a paediatric nurse and after 2 years on a foundation degree to get onto the 3 year BA HONS (and was absolutely smashing my degree with firsts in absolutely everything and was an amazing nurse especially working with children) I had to leave my degree, one assignment short of being qualified due to having a very traumatic miscarriage that left me unable to be around children and very suicidal, with no energy left in me for myself let alone patients and their families.

I was supposed to take a break but didn’t know if I’d ever be able to return due to infertility and the effect it was having on my MH, and during my break have decided to emigrate to Australia as this is what is best for my marriage and life.

This means I have to completely leave my career behind. My friends are now qualifying and it is such a horrible feeling to know I completely failed at my career, even though I know that I chose that - I feel like I had no choice and it was the hand I was dealt. My paediatric nursing career was obviously supposed to be just a life lesson and part of my past but I am still mourning it, and all the time, effort, and life I missed out on because I was an adult student.

I don’t agree with a lot of what she does but I do really resonate with the mourning of a career, even if it seems like it was a choice, it’s not always as black and white as it seems and nursing is much more emotionally taxing than people realise - it’s not always possible to be what the patients need if you have your own stuff going on unfortunately.
Sorry forgive me if this sounds insensitive, you were one assignment short of qualifying but you’ve emigrated to Australia and only now your friends are just qualifyingThat timeline kinda doesn’t make sense?
Paediatrics is quite hard to get into so it would of been easy to drop into another field of nursing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's desperately trying to find even one ounce of negligence somewhere so she can sue the NHS. How many more meetings is she going to demand? Why go through the hour by hour timeline with consultants again and again?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.