The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really twisted & she doesn’t even realise how she’s coming across

Ooo tea ☕

Has there ever been any pictures of J’s dad , I only knew about Kaytee after J died
B2A81388-2BC0-432C-90FA-EB267E93EF2F.jpeg

If you scroll to the bottom of her Instagram grid there’s a few and videos of them together at the gender reveal etc

Reactions: 5
Triggered by a service station? Gurl got issues. What will she do if she hears somebody call their child who is called Jackson when she’s at 30,000 feet? I wouldn’t want her anywhere near my flight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Triggered by a service station? Gurl got issues. What will she do if she hears somebody call their child who is called Jackson when she’s at 30,000 feet? I wouldn’t want her anywhere near my flight
She’s seriously deranged , needs to get a better therapist 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Driving after no sleep is so irresponsible, imagine if she’d fallen asleep and caused an accident

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1529842
If you scroll to the bottom of her Instagram grid there’s a few and videos of them together at the gender reveal etc
I’ve been trying to find his social media. I know his surname is Robotham but don’t know his first name. I was trying to get to the bottom of how much custody / visitation he had, because she harped on a lot about being a single mum but seems that wasn’t actually the case. I was raised by a single mum, she had no money, no support of any kind from my dad. My dad never saw me, I was lucky to get a birthday card in the post. Being romantically unattached and a mum, is not the same thing as being a single mum! You’re either doing most of it yourself or you’re sharing/co-parenting. Does anyone know his first name?

Think he’s in the video she shared of her in labour
I think he was also in the 3rd birthday video. Sounded like him, and he was holding the cake.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been trying to find his social media. I know his surname is Robotham but don’t know his first name. I was trying to get to the bottom of how much custody / visitation he had, because she harped on a lot about being a single mum but seems that wasn’t actually the case. I was raised by a single mum, she had no money, no support of any kind from my dad. My dad never saw me, I was lucky to get a birthday card in the post. Being romantically unattached and a mum, is not the same thing as being a single mum! You’re either doing most of it yourself or you’re sharing/co-parenting. Does anyone know his first name?

I think he was also in the 3rd birthday video. Sounded like him, and he was holding the cake.
His first name is Julian I believe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.