Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Her group haven’t had their wing ceremony yet. The group before did. She’s Posted on her stories about her November rota
She was in the same group as this guy who posted photos of her in the group and who yesterday posted that he had completed and passed which was the final day yesterday.

what has she posted about November rota? Where? When??

622DF018-C67B-4DD8-B812-C9B17980C0B8.jpeg

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What’s she talking about here? Living “like this for another 4 years until it’s my time”
What???
What’s the relevance of 4 years and what does she mean until it’s “my time”

8A322672-E15F-4284-9703-43EC3399123A.jpeg

49588F39-C65A-4785-82B1-AB4618E679F5.jpeg

Ellieella

Ok so be it....I've also had 2 miscarriages and again had to be back at work within a fortnight.....so don't tell me what it's like to lose a child
Jason's been gone 15 months.....you can't expect the world to stop ....hows she paying her bills? Oh yes, the go fund me?
Totally agree the donations are unforgivable - I don’t understand why people are donating though it all just doesn’t make sense

Have we investigated Etihad airways as a possibility? Their tattoo policy is it must be covered by uniform. Based in Manchester & London.... wonder if that matches up with what she's up to.

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Has old mate raising Ziggy thought maybe her boy just wants to stay home cos mum and dad are both home. If my parents both stayed home you bet I’d be wanting to stay home too. I’d be fucked off cos I had to go to kindy too. Can’t be arsed watching her stories to know what the happs is.

yellowboat

She was in the same group as this guy who posted photos of her in the group and who yesterday posted that he had completed and passed which was the final day yesterday.

what has she posted about November rota? Where? When??

View attachment 1652686
Group 892 has had their wing ceremony today. This is group 893 so I’m sure it’ll be shortly.

She posted on her story she’s had her November rota but they’re not confirmed yet and she needs her dbs.

Lbl0082

Here you go 😊
Fanks x