Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrstakeaway

I think she didn’t pic his best photo but also where’s she’s had the tatto on her forearm there wasn’t enough room so the right side looks real squashed

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
she put a photo of her nans collection of aeroplane collection and put the eye emoji so I reckon she was hinting at it being one on display. (Although there was a few so doesn’t really narrow it down)

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
they’ve done the aircraft safety & medical procedures but it doesn’t look like their service training yet, that takes about 2-3 weeks
Other people from her training group have already posted saying they have passed training etc - they have completed it.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of Congenital CMV before! So would she of been tested for this during pregnancy?
Neither had I. I don't think they test for it during pregnancy, I don't think everyone gets symptoms so it's hard to know you have it. CMV itself is quite common, the problems can arise when it's Congenital CMV.

Not all babies will show symptoms when they're born and if they do they might be quite mild. For some it can cause a wide range of serious long term health problems. J was one of the unlucky ones where it really affected him.

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
When did he get sepsis, I can't remember that. She used to talk more about the Congenital CMV when she first started her account and had her blog going. She always seemed to see it as his primary diagnosis and everything else was secondary. It was believed to be the cause of 2 cysts on his brain amongst other things.

She deleted the main posts she did on it and took down her blog where she wrote about it in detail. She said she felt guilty about that particular diagnosis due to it being passed on via the mother and it took her a long time to come to terms with. I think she said it was the only member of the herpes virus family that is passed on to the baby and she didn't know she had it until he was born and diagnosed.

I understand why she felt bad about it but she could have contracted it through blood or saliva, not just sexually. It's a shame she stopped talking about how it made her feel and deleted the post's, for once she could have raised awareness over it.
I’ve never heard of Congenital CMV before! So would she of been tested for this during pregnancy?

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So Is she starting work this week then? Training is over and apparently she’s passed so when I’d she actually flying???