The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both have really strange mouths, when Nicole speaks I can only look at her mouth, she has some sort of lisp, and then Casey top lip always seems so tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This family really grate on me now. Come on guys teach your kid good habits. And stop showing her half naked for any one to see!!!!

Reactions: 5
Nicole really needs to slow down when she speaks. I can barely understand her half the time.

Reactions: 2
I’ve given up watching them now - I don’t want to line their lazy pockets by giving them views!

Reactions: 4
Why do Youtubers think they are exempt from following rules?
In Casey’s latest vlog with Jed they got told ‘no filming’ on no less than 3 occasions and they still ignored it and carried on. Ugh!! 😡

I can't stand women who think pregnancy is an excuse to not do "normal" tasks. Obviously some are told to bed rest but Ni is milking this.
Casey's ego is growing daily and I can't help but think Ni's family may have helped them to get this house because no way have they saved for a deposit.
Anyone else think it was obvious Harlow liked the blue colours more than Ni's want of pink for girl, blue for boy?

Reactions: 7
I can't stand women who think pregnancy is an excuse to not do "normal" tasks. Obviously some are told to bed rest but Ni is milking this.
Casey's ego is growing daily and I can't help but think Ni's family may have helped them to get this house because no way have they saved for a deposit.
Anyone else think it was obvious Harlow liked the blue colours more than Ni's want of pink for girl, blue for boy?
Everything she has is pink - she’s probably bored of it and wants other colours to look at and play with! How I wish they’d just put her into nursery for a few hours a week! She needs it!

The whole time they’ve been in that flat have you ever seen Nicole make a family meal other than pasta? Swear that’s all she can make, never seen a lasagne or shepherds pie or anything homely😂

The whole time they’ve been in that flat have you ever seen Nicole make a family meal other than pasta? Swear that’s all she can make, never seen a lasagne or shepherds pie or anything homely😂
Even when her family fly over from Brazil, they never make them any food. No home cooked breakfast awaits them, never a roast dinner, no lunches, no picnics out. It’s all eating out, or takeaway....

Why is Casey calling all the vids with Jed colabs 😂😂. He alway been in the vlogs nowt new

I don’t get why they waited till the last day to move everything why didn’t they take it ask they packed 🤨 Then Casey wouldn’t be runing round like a twit and they could been more prepared But ni had time get her lashes done and edit 😂

• Haha
Why is Casey calling all the vids with Jed colabs 😂😂. He alway been in the vlogs nowt new

I don’t get why they waited till the last day to move everything why didn’t they take it ask they packed 🤨 Then Casey wouldn’t be runing round like a twit and they could been more prepared But ni had time get her lashes done and edit 😂
I'm surprised Casey didn't tweet removal companies for a free pack and move. He doesn't shy away from asking for days out.

• Haha
Because they can’t co-ordinate a house move like the rest of us.
Ie. Move from one place to the next the same day 🙄
You can imagine Casey being told offer accepted and then handing in the notice on the flat without a definite moving date. At least Harlow will have some homely food being with Wendy, no need to go out for breakfast because the fridge will be well stocked.
And Ni will get to rest while Wendy looks after her and Jed has Harlow. It's so so hard being pregnant...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the latest vlog? What’s the “awful news”? Is it that they’ve got to wait another week to move in?
Also, what room are they staying in back at Wendy & Darren’s? I’m hoping they haven’t told Jed to get out of their old room...

Has anyone watched the latest vlog? What’s the “awful news”? Is it that they’ve got to wait another week to move in?
Also, what room are they staying in back at Wendy & Darren’s? I’m hoping they haven’t told Jed to get out of their old room...
I just watched. Lunch at Nando's with a sneaky peek at Saffron with AJ. Never one to miss a bit of content is our Casey. Poor Ni so tired Casey had to carry her bag while she vlogged him holding it....never too tired to hold that camera, what a trooper!
Apparently a problem with the sellers solicitors means they can't move in tomorrow and the delay could be until end of the month but Casey's solicitors are on the case and hopefully they'll get to move end of the week.
They also went shopping for Harlow because she only has 2 pairs of trousers that fit.

• Haha
Lucky old Harlow. Another day full of eating out at restaurant plus traipsing round the shops.
Casey click-baiting their ‘non’ moving day like crazy. He doesn’t understand the moving process which entails an Exchange of Contracts followed by a Completion Date. Says the Seller is going to let them move their stuff in before the property is actually theirs.
Good luck with that then. All their stuff in someone elses’s property... uninsured... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Lucky old Harlow. Another day full of eating out at restaurant plus traipsing round the shops.
Casey click-baiting their ‘non’ moving day like crazy. He doesn’t understand the moving process which entails an Exchange of Contracts followed by a Completion Date. Says the Seller is going to let them move their stuff in before the property is actually theirs.
Good luck with that then. All their stuff in someone elses’s property... uninsured... 🙄
Just goes to show how immature they are!
How do they think they’re going to be able to afford the mortgage in years to come when neither of them have had a job and they aren’t exactly the biggest youtubers.

I really hope they read here and Ni realises just how lazy she comes across. Pregnancy isn’t an excuse for being idle, you’re encouraged to carry on as normal, but then again - lazy is normal for her.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.