The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How irritating that Ni is blatantly begging for a free uk getaway on her story😑 they all do it but it’s always so obvious.. They think they’re being clever with it but everyone can see right through it😂

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How irritating that Ni is blatantly begging for a free uk getaway on her story😑 they all do it but it’s always so obvious.. They think they’re being clever with it but everyone can see right through it😂
It'll duck me off if they get one, esp after coming back from a 3 month holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch DadVGirls? Chloe is younger than Harlow by about 6/7 months and can hold a conversation a lot better than Harlow. She also understands simple questions such as "Whats your name?" and would have an answer for it.

I was just watching Harlow's questions and I'm not sure if its because of how they filmed it and made a child answer all those questions while clearly distracted or if Harlow just didnt understand a lot of them. I know she can speak and understand some Portuguese and navigating two languages might cause some delays but I thought she had more understanding of general questions. Could be Chloe also has 3 older siblings who talk to her as well whereas Harlow only has her parents.

Little annoying thing that doesnt really matter but it annoyed me Harlow would answer "what" whenever they called her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I was also surprised at how little she was speaking in that video, but I think it’s because she was distracted and wasn’t focused on the questions. I agree I thought the “what” was rude (obvs she’s little and doesn’t know better), but surely Casey and Nicole would pick up on that and stop her from doing it 🙈

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Harlow is a girly girl, I think Nicole is just trying to force her to me. In the q&a they were asking things like “would you rather wear a dress or a jumper” and Harlow says jumper and Nicole is like “oh are you sure?” “She wouldn’t usually say that” well she just did

Reactions: 4
Latest video where they’re dragging their kids out to multiple restaurants. Wow, how fun for them! How great for their development? And then moaned because Lake was tired and wouldn’t let them eat. Then bought Harlow a magazine to shut her up. Fantastic

• Sad
  • Haha
Latest video where they’re dragging their kids out to multiple restaurants. Wow, how fun for them! How great for their development? And then moaned because Lake was tired and wouldn’t let them eat. Then bought Harlow a magazine to shut her up. Fantastic
Pre Corona virus all they EVER did was eat out, sometimes multiple times a day with poor Harlow in tow, never actually spending any proper time playing with her or stimulating her mind, always just food food food and saying "Is that so yummy?"
And then within days of Lake being born they were out having pricey meals every day again. I hope the Corona virus restrictions has actually meant that the kids have had a bit more meaningful interaction/play and not just sat in highchairs eating nuggets day in day out.

Pre Corona virus all they EVER did was eat out, sometimes multiple times a day with poor Harlow in tow, never actually spending any proper time playing with her or stimulating her mind, always just food food food and saying "Is that so yummy?"
And then within days of Lake being born they were out having pricey meals every day again. I hope the Corona virus restrictions has actually meant that the kids have had a bit more meaningful interaction/play and not just sat in highchairs eating nuggets day in day out.
Very true.

All interspersed with unnecessary shopping challenges trips
&
frequent stops for takeaway coffees

Repeat ad infinitum 🙄

“TODDLER NO BUDGET SHOP” but then says no to everything she wants to buy
They really dont understand the concept of a challenge. How it can be a challenge if rules and things arent explained before hand? She didn't even pick the brick thing they bought, she literally pointed at it and they ran with that. If they were going by that logic, they should've picked up like 10 toys in the next few clips.

I think it IS a challenge. A challenge for Nasey Fam to actually hoik their whole family into town (during this pandemic when most peeps are avoiding unnecessary trips) to buy Dexter’s birthday presents.

On his actual birthday coz they’re so disorganised and let Harlow run riot in the toy shop touching everything 🤢 Surely they haven’t forgotten about Covid19 already?😡 Then getting her to choose his presents cos they can’t think for themselves and order something thoughtful in advance.

However, strangely enough Ni did mentioned earlier in the vlog how they had something arriving from Amazon that day for Lake though... 🙄

Also very telling that they just put it all into a gift bag and drove straight from the shops to the party. No effort made whatsoever to wrap his presents. ☚

Reactions: 8
I thought that too, they always do the same. Thought Nicole likes to make out she’s Miss organised

Also how are they starting another new renovation already, it’s one after another, each much cost thousands. I don’t know how they’re not running out of money, when they have monthly payments coming out for the mortgage, a Mercedes, a Jaguar etc

It was the same thing when they did a present exchange with Dexter at Christmas. Jamie Lee had given Harlow a personalised present so had obviously ordered it in advance and made an effort, whereas, Casey had ran out to the shops with Harlow that morning. So lazy!

Thread suggestion

The Nasey Fam - Having two kids is too much of a chore, they can’t be bothered making “content” anymore.

What is this obsession of wanting their children to look like them so badly?!
There’s no need.

Reactions: 3
At one point I was convinced some of her bags were fake by the way she treated them. She has them all compressed and stuffed in boxes and suitcases when she flies everywhere and sometimes she doesnt even put them in dust bags?! She always says they are her mums bags but I really dont know how many bags a person can have and to pay to ship them to the UK so your daughter can borrow them too.

Are designers cheaper to buy in Brazil? I've never actually seen Nicole ever buy a designer bag from the UK and I feel like that would be something she would share.

Reactions: 1
I think they have quite a lazy parenting style too. Also they've hardly ever filmed any days out that have been centred around the children, which makes me think they don't do anything, besides shop and eat out. My daughter is a few months younger than Harlow and pre-Covid we've done so much with her, trips to the beach, farms, various soft plays, theme parks etc. Seeing as they're a family of four they have more of a couple lifestyle. Also I actually think the only reason Harlow is now potty trained is because they were in Brazil and Nicole's mum was probably involved.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.