The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cant believe how "me-me-me-me" they sounded in that garden video. Casey got his astroturf and goals. Nicole got her outdoor dining space and BBQ area. They are also both keeping the summer house as an area for storage and a hot tub which leaves the kids to what? That tiny little patch of dirt under the tree that has NO sunlight as Nicole said? How very kind of you. Theyve stripped all the personality out of the garden using astroturf and no flower beds or flowers of any sort? Boring. And the fact they have Bi-Fold doors with their neighbours across from them having a direct view in to their living space in the evenings.

Reactions: 8
I honestly cant believe how "me-me-me-me" they sounded in that garden video. Casey got his astroturf and goals. Nicole got her outdoor dining space and BBQ area. They are also both keeping the summer house as an area for storage and a hot tub which leaves the kids to what? That tiny little patch of dirt under the tree that has NO sunlight as Nicole said? How very kind of you. Theyve stripped all the personality out of the garden using astroturf and no flower beds or flowers of any sort? Boring. And the fact they have Bi-Fold doors with their neighbours across from them having a direct view in to their living space in the evenings.
But it will look so good on Instagram when they host their bbqs so it’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not gonna watch the garden reveal and I can already guarantee that it looks bland and boring.. no children outdoor play but perfect for the insta

Reactions: 5
Not sure if their lounge has carpet? But watching the garden reveal and Casey going out in bare feet just made me think their carpet will get trashed if they just go in and out through the bi-folds all day long in their socks or whatever trampling dirt in. Ah man I am totally turning into my mother!

Also they tried to pretend it was their own ideas but I bet it was actually designed by Dazza Barker really.

Reactions: 2
NI’s latest tweet begging for gifts reminding advertisers her followers it’s Casey’s & Harlow’s birthdays coming up shortly...
🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I used to always watch casey and Nicole and now I haven’t in months. I find every minute into a video an AD comes up, it’s so annoying. I think they should make more of an effort making their vlogs entertaining and remove some of the AD’s.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand them when they say “their next house”. It’s like Elle Darby as well. They are both in lovely houses and seem to doing so much work(Elle much more than the Nasey fam) all for them to move again? I understand getting a place to do up and make a profit with but the nasey fam have a young family. Wouldn’t they have liked to have found their forever home for the kids to grow up in and come back to in the future when they’re older? Seems like an awful lot of fuss if you just want to move again. Fair enough having a flat or something and knowing that it’s not going to be your forever home.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand them when they say “their next house”. It’s like Elle Darby as well. They are both in lovely houses and seem to doing so much work(Elle much more than the Nasey fam) all for them to move again? I understand getting a place to do up and make a profit with but the nasey fam have a young family. Wouldn’t they have liked to have found their forever home for the kids to grow up in and come back to in the future when they’re older? Seems like an awful lot of fuss if you just want to move again. Fair enough having a flat or something and knowing that it’s not going to be your forever home.

This is exactly what I said, it shocking they don’t appreciate what they already have which is a lot more than many can dream off

Why is Nicole trying to be a home/clean/organise account. She’s been watching too much Hinch and Stacey Solomon, she’s going to be even worse once she gets that ‘pantry’ 🙄

Omg I can’t get over how much Harlow looks like Nicole’s sister Danni! To me she’s like a mini version of her! Not sure who Lake looks like just now but he is so cute. That’s probably the only reason I still watch the Nasey Fam is for their kids cos they’re so cute and more interesting/funny than Nicole and Casey themselves🤣

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t get over how much Harlow looks like Nicole’s sister Danni! To me she’s like a mini version of her! Not sure who Lake looks like just now but he is so cute. That’s probably the only reason I still watch the Nasey Fam is for their kids cos they’re so cute and more interesting/funny than Nicole and Casey themselves🤣
I haven’t watched their videos in ages but a post came up of lake the other day on my Instagram and he looks exactly like Harlow!! I definitely only watch for the kids too, that’s if I don’t waste over 5 minutes watching ad’s on one video.

Reactions: 4
Sad to see jetting off for Saffron’s ITS shoot was more important to Wendy than Harlow’a 3rd birthday party

Reactions: 11
Sad to see jetting off for Saffron’s ITS shoot was more important to Wendy than Harlow’a 3rd birthday party
I thought this. Didn't Saffron miss Harlow's 2nd birthday too? Guess we know where their priorities lay.

Also, I dont think Harlow has loads of presents - Considering the one present Nicole put on her insta, it was barely even £2 so its more quantity over quality I feel. However she will be very spoiled as she gets older. That £500 bouncy castle is so jarring.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.